• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (IC)[T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
logo_color.png

The Pokemon League

This RP is set alongside the games/anime with you as an aspiring trainer with many goals and dreams
This RP will be set in the Kanto Region before moving onto the Johto

Spots: It's sandbox RP so as many as we want :D

Rating: T for mild language and romance

The Pokémon League is the official group that organizes competitions for registered Pokémon Trainers. It serves as an umbrella that oversees the regional leagues.
There are six known regional leagues under the Pokémon League: the Indigo League in the Kanto region, the Orange League in the Orange Archipelago, the Johto League in the Johto region, the Hoenn League in the Hoenn region, the Sinnoh League in the Sinnoh region, and the Unova League in the Unova region.
In order to participate in regional competitions, one must acquire a certain number of Gym Badges signifying the defeat of that region's Gym Leaders.
It has been 3 years since the last time the competition was held and you are now ready to face the challenges of the Pokemon League and become the very best, like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause

Rules
-Follow PC rules
-No Bunnying without permission
-No Godding in fights
-Unless you are battling something far lower than yourself
-GM's word is final, if you wish to dictate please send me a PM
-If you bunny without permission you are allowed to edit your post to remove any problems that may occur
-Shinies are okay but they cannot be a regular thing. (PM me if you want a Shiny and I will tell you my decision)

The Pokemon Champion
A trainer who has completed a Pokémon League by collecting all the necessary Badges, and either winning a regional Pokémon tournament or defeating the Elite Four and the previous Pokémon Champion (if there is one). There is usually only one Pokémon Champion per region at a time. Kanto and Johto share a Champion, while other regions have their own. If a Champion is defeated, they must relinquish their title to the victor; however, the victor can refuse the title.

The Kanto Region
Spoiler:

Plot

In recent years there has been a sudden influx in Pokemon Trainer's presumably since the media has idolized and gossiped about the Legendary Trainer RED, where has he been since he became the champion? Is he training in Kanto or Johto or maybe even other countries? Ever since then the Pokemon Leagues sales have been through the roof children across the globe are dreaming of becoming the greatest trainers in the world but not many of them know the real dangers of the outside world.
In recent times since Giovanni dissappeared along with Team Rocket they plot their revenge starting anew as the local mob in Viridian City this is not unusual for small time criminals to pop up in every city or so. Giovanni plans to destroy the criminals in all of Kanto whilst building his empire, he wishes to control the largest sea route in Kanto, Vermillion City and Celadon City.

Characters:
Spoiler:

This one will ne more up to date rather than the OOC one

Gyms Leaders and their Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
387.gif
001.gif

Tai Yagami and Natsu Dragneel

VSBlue.png

In Viridian City Tai Yagami and Natsu Dragneel are facing off against it's legendary gym leader... Blue.

"C'mon Trunks use Solar Beam now!" Natsu Dragneel yelled

"Turt Turt... Wig" Trunks said before letting shooting out a beam of energy at Leader Blue's Rhydon.

"Okay now, Kiba use Leaf Storm on Ryhdon and Machamp!" Tai Yagami yelled with a determined look on his face.

"Saur... Saur, Bulbasaur!" Kiba replied in approval before nearly being taken out by Blue's Machamp's Seismic Toss.

"SAUR!" the tiny bulb pokemon exclaimed before letting out a flurry of leaves.

As Trunks and Kiba simultaneously used their moves on the enemy Blue used his wild card.

"Rhydon... use Surf and Machamp use a Incinirate!" Blue said with a smirk across his face.

The two Pokemon obeyed their master and as the 2 little grass pokemon fled for their lives Machamp let used Incinerate resulting in the two little turtle-like pokemon to faint.

"You two, it seems like the day has come for your Pokemon Journeys to begin, you have lots of training to do before becoming unstoppable. Say you two should hurry your Pokemon to the Pokemon Center down the road." Blue said with a smile upon his face patting Natsu on the head knowing it would make him angry.

"Okay but we SWEAR we will defeat you and one day we will become the champions!" they both yelled in excitement as they ran out the gym doors with their Pokemon in their Pokeballs.

"Okay, so I think we should go to Pewter City first, the gym leader there is a Rock and Ground-type Trainer meaning we will be strong against him, but we have a problem Viridian Forest stands in our way. I think we should try and get through it as fast as possible with all the creepy Bug-Types in their." Tai said as he showed Natsu a Map of the Kanto region on a bench at the side of the road.

"Okay so we have 10 Pokeballs between us and we cannot have more than 6 on us at a time, I think there will be some good Pokemon in their to capture. I once we defeat the Pewter City Gym Leader we should look in that museum and have a look at all the old Pokemon that once lived!" Natsu said with a grin on his face.

"We might even be able to get in for free since my Parents work there!" Natsu continued.

Next time, Tai and Natsu enter Viridian Forest and are being watched by something...

Group

001.gif
387.gif

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
246.png

Joseph "Jose" Krusada

Jose, with his trusty Larvitar, decided to travel to a nearby city, and as they reached their destination, they immediately checked out the sign where it says "Violet City. The City of Nostalgic Scents." They were in pause for a while.

"WHAT?! We're already this far? Olivine City is like millions of miles from here!" Jose suddenly exclaimed.

Rasque stepped backwards because of surprise, and ended up splashing into a pond. Jose laughed so hard as Rasque get out of the water.

"Ahem... Who are you? And why are you here?" said a voice from behind of Jose.

Jose turned around and saw a guy with blue hair and is garbed elegantly.

"Me? I'm Joseph and this is my Pokemon, Rasque." answered Jose.

"We are here because we are on a Pokemon journey!...and I kind of escaped from home." he continued.

"Where might this home of you be?" the guy asked.

"........Olivine" Jose answered hesitantly.

The guy paused for a while and closed his eyes. He inhaled and exhaled for about a minute. He opened his eyes. It was somewhat intimidating.

"Pidgeot! Take this guy and his Pokemon back to Olivine...NOW!" the man yelled.

The Pidgeot came out of its Pokeball, and grabbed Jose and Rasque. They were struggling, but the Pidgeot was too tough. It flew high up into the sky. It was about to rocket to Olivine City when suddenly, a bright flash of light out of nowhere blinded its eyes. The Pidgeot cannot see so it hovered wildly.

After how many minutes, it dropped its two passengers, but still continuously hovers wildly everywhere. Fortunately, the Pidgeot dropped them in a tall structure so they were not very damaged by the fall. Jose and Rasque got up and an old woman approached them.

"Welcome to Celadon Condominiums, young ones."

Jose and Rasque were at shock.

"Where's Celadon?" Jose asked with an anxious face.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
215.gif

Andrea Richardson

Andrea entered Viridian City, but she wasn't planning on staying there long; rather, she was planning to buy some supplies and then heading right back out to Pewter City to take on the gym leader, Brock.

A bell chimed as she opened the door to the Pokémart. She knew to keep an effort on saving money, as her 500
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
was all she had. She scavenged items from the shelves, and placed them on the counter - three Pokéballs and two Potions.

"Is that all?" The clerk asked. Andrea nodded. "That'll be 40
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
."

Andrea dug through her wallet, handed the appropriate notes, and collected her items. "Thanks."

And as she exited the Pokémart, her stay in Viridian was over. There was no point trying to take on the gym leader here; he was far too strong. In fact, she would probably have to train some in order to beat Brock anyway. Andrea kept thinking about these things as she headed into Viridian Forest, where she came across a pair of awfully young trainers with... interesting hairstyles. Walking up to the two of them, she tapped the pink-salmon-haired (or whatever color that was; she couldn't at all place a name on it) one on the shoulder and held up a Pokéball. "Hey there. How about a battle?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
June Reid
133.gif

Viridian City!

June looked around nervously. Here she was in Viridian City. She was finally away from Fuchsia City. Finally getting to go on a journey. Looking down at her feet she spotted Taro sitting loyally by her. "I haven't even had you very long Taro, and your my only friend" she said quietly. Knowing she was in a city with a gym but wanting to go to Pewter City first June walked over to the Pokemart. "excuse me, could I get 2 ultraballs and 2 potions please" she said quietly putting the items on the counter.

"Is that everything dear" the cleark said looking up before eyeing her a Taro. "aren't you a little young to be a trainer? You look no more than 8 years old"

"I just turned 10" June said quietly and the clerk nodded not going to question it as long as she had money.

"alright, that'll be $110." June handed over the amount and put the items in her bag.

"Thank you" she said before leaving the store. Walking through the city she made her way to the entrance to Viridian Forest. Here goes nothing she thought. As soon as she entered the forest she saw a group of three trainers. Two around her age and one a few years older. But she didn't go over to them. She was afraid they'd make fun of her due to her small size. Looking at them one more time, a slightly longing look in her eyes she finally turned her head away and looked at Taro. "let's go" she said quietly taking a few more steps making sure not to look at the other trainers.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
001.gif
123.gif

Chapter 1-1: Viridian Forest

"Well Natsu, I will head on into Viridian Forest to train. Enjoy your battle!" Tai said with a grin on his face before running into the woods with Kiba trailing behind him.

As Tai walked around the sun strained to touch the forest floor that was covered in leaves and could be hiding a rare pokemon inside of them. Tai looked around trying not to scream by the Spinrak that was on a nearby tree.

"Hmm what should we do?" Tai asked looking at Kiba.

"Saur Saur, Bulbasaur!" Kiba replied pointing his vines at a path leading deeper into the forest.

"Okay then let's go!" Tai said walking along the path.

After Tai and Kiba had walked along the path for 15 or so minutes Tai rolled out a Picnic Blanket and took out his lunchbox and opened it up.

"Oh look at that Kiba seems like we have a sandwich with... Lettuce and Tomato in it." Tai said opening up the sandwich.

"And we also have some oranges, here you go!" Tai said rolling an orange over to Kiba.

"Saur!" Kiba replied with a cheerful grin on it's face.

After Tai had rolled his Picnic Blanket up and packed his lunch away he began to continue through Viridian Forest when Tai spotted a Scyther.

"Hey Kiba use leech seed on that Scyther than use tackle. If all else fails use Leaf Storm!" Tai said grabbing a Pokeball from his backpack.

"Saur!" Kiba replied.

Kiba shot a seed at Scythers feet making him unable to move, than once the Scyther realised what was going on used slash on the seeds but before his blades came into contact his power was drained and he felt a small shock of pain.

'Scy... Scy SCYTHER!" the Scyther yelled. *that hurt but I will get you.*

"Saurrrr!" Kiba replied back at Scyther *Suuure*

Kiba than hit Scyther with a tackle but the Scyther used Slash just before Kiba came into contact hurting Bulbasaur badly.

"Oh no! Use Leaf Storm NOW!" Tai screamed with tension.

"Sa.. Saur." Kiba replied before the flurry of leaves hit the Scyther making the Scyther very weak.

"Okay... Go POKEBALL!" Tai yelled.

The ball flew through the air hitting the Scyther and in a flash of red the scyther disappeared and the ball began to shake.

The ball shook once.

The Ball shook twice.

The Ball shook three times before it jumped and rolled around on the floor.

123.gif

Scyther
Level: 17
Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Razor Wind

Personality: Stubborn and does not like to be ordered around by trainers it deems weak (e.g. Tai)

Tai picked up the ball and let out the Scyther.

"What am I going to name you? How about Blade?" Tai said

"Scy!" Blade replied with a smile on their face.

"Okay now can you fly us back to Viridian City?" Tai asked Blade

"Scy!" Blade said with a frown on his face before jumping back into his Pokeball.

"Well Blade Doesn't seem to like me does he?" Tai asked Kiba.

"Saur Bulbasuar, Saur Saur Bulba... Saur Saur." Kiba replied. *Nope he doesn't, he doesn't seem to respect you... But I do Tai don't you worry*

Tai began to walk back to Viridian City.

Kiba leveled up to level 8
Scyther was caught at level 17 (will not listen to Tai so he is basically boxed until Shekoa can catch a Pokemon in Mount Moon that we can trade with.)

Tai began to walk back to Viridian City

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
246.png

Chapter 1-1: Celadon City

"WHAT?! This is Kanto Region?!" exclaimed Jose after the old woman told him the location of Celadon-the place where he is right now.

"Calm down, young lad. It's not good for your health if you're always like that." said the old woman with a soft voice.

Jose followed what the old woman said. He sat in the corner, but is still worried and confused. He has never been that far from home. Rasque tried her best to comfort him. She looks very worried for Jose, but because Jose is feeling really depressed, he unintentionally pushed Rasque away. This made Rasque mad, causing her to bite him. It was very painful but the feeling of sadness overcame the physical damage.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" whispered Jose to Rasque.

"Lar-vi---tar?" Rasque looks curious.

Jose smiled and said "I'm gonna take this happening as a blessing in disguise. This opportunity is what I've been waiting for after all this years. My wait is over. I shall fulfill my dream to be the greatest Pokemon Trainer ever!" His eyes were flaming in determination.

"Would you stay by my side as I fulfill this dream?" asked Jose to his Larvitar.

Rasque smiled and shouted "LAR!"

"There's a Pokemon gym in this city. That might be a good starting point for you two." said the old woman to them as she overheard what Jose said.

"Thanks ma'am!" said Jose to the old woman while bowing.

"Let's go Rasque! And be the Greatest Pokemon Masters of all time!"

...and so, they ran outside with flaming determination. Not even knowing what they will face along the way. Now, their journey starts, hoping that they'll achieve their dream.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
001.gif
123.gif
636.gif

Chapter 1-2: Virdian Forest Continued

As Tai was walking back from the intense battle he just had he saw 2 pokemon running around in circles chasing each other, a Larvesta and a Karrablast.

"Hey little guys, how about some food to eat?" Tai said crouching down and holding a large apple in front of them.

"Karra Karrr" the small Karablast said. *Yes please*

"Larvesta!" the Larvesta replied. *Sure*

As the 2 little bug-type pokemon ate the apple together Tai got his Pokedex out and looked for what the 2 pokemon were when the Pokedex started to speak.

"Karrablast, the clamping Pokemon it When they feel threatened, they spit an acidic liquid to drive attackers away."

"Larvesta, the torch Pokemon, Larvesta, the Torch Pokémon. A Larvesta shoots fire from its five horns to repel its enemies. They live at the base of volcanoes."

"Hmmm, these 2 pokemon would be great additions to my party, maybe Natsu would like one." Tai muttered to himself

"Hey, do you litte guys want to play a game of hide and seek?" Tai asked the two little pokemon before sending out Kiba and Blade.

They both jumped with joy.

"Okay then I will count to 10 and you guys hide somewhere in this grove, okay?" Tai said before covering his eyes and counting to 10.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... Ready or not here I come!" Tai said looking intently at the bushes.

"I can see you Kiba trying to blend in to the tree" Tai said with a laugh

"Bulbasaur!" Kiba said with a mix of anger and joy.

Tai ran around for a short while before he spotted Blade fluttering above a tree.

"I see you Blade!" Tai said pointing straight at him.

"Scy" Blade yelled with what looked like a smile.

Tai walked around for only a short while when he spotted Karrablast and Larvesta hiding under a bush.

"Where could you two be... maybe under this bush!" Tai said lifting the bush up and pointing at the 2 little pokemon.

After a short while of playing around everyone began to get tired and Tai gave each of the Pokemon an apple even a Stantler that galloped by.

"Okay then, do you two want to come on an adventure with me?" Tai asked with a valiant look on his face.

"Karra?" Karrablast said with a puzzled look on his face

"Larv!" Larvesta said with a happy face.

"Okay than, Go Pokeball!" Tai said throwing a pokeball at the Larvesta.

After 3 shakes the ball stopped moving and Larvesta was caught.

"I am going to name you Fyre!" Tai said letting Larvesta out of it's Pokeball.

"I think we should wait till Natsu gets here." Tai said sitting down on a tree stump and texting Natsu through his pokedex.

Larvesta was caught at level 8

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Aaron Blue
Chapter 1-1: Grassy Gym Battles​

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Erika said for the third time.
"Yes..." Aaron replied, seemingly annoyed.
"How many Badges do you have again?"
"Zero."
"Most people start with..."
"CAN WE JUST START THE BATTLE ALLREADY?" Aaron interrupted, clearly furious.
"Okay, okay. Go Venusaur!"
"Go Ralts! Use Confusion!"

After appearing from the Ball, Ralts fired a pink and purple circle of energy, striking Venusaur hard. "Leaf Storm!" A wave of leaves formed, then crashed down on Ralts. "Try and get another Confusion!" Aaron called. Another circle of energy formed, striking Venusaur yet again. Venusaur crashed down another Leaf Storm, and Ralts was lying on the ground when the leaves cleared out.

Aaron quickly recalled Ralts, but first Erika scanned him with a green device. Aaron was puzzled. "What did you just scan Ralts with?" Erika was suprised. "A Pokédex. You don't have one?"
"No."
"Lucky for you, they sell them at the Department Store."
"Great!"
"Your Ralts is a low level. You might want to train a little."
"Where's a good training place?"
"Route 7 is good. There are some cool Pokémon worth catching there, too."
"I'll try it out. Bye!"

Aaron rushed out of the Gym and went to his house. "Dad, can I borrow some money?" he called. "Depends. What for?"
"A Pokédex."
"Okay. I know how important those thingies are."
His dad came downstairs and gave him 250$.
"They're only 200$."
"The extra fifty are for Poké Balls."
"Well, okay, thanks. Bye!"

Aaron went to the Department Store and bought a shiny, sapphire-blue Pokédex, along with five Poké Balls. When he left, he scanned Ralts with the Pokédex.

Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon.

Cheerful people are more likely to see Ralts, which can sense emotions using the horn on it's head.

Growl, Confusion
Level 5

ºThis Pokémon is shinyº​

"Okay, buddy. Want to go to Route 7?" Ralts nodded. "Great." Together, the two walked over to the Route, and a Pidgey attacked Ralts right when they arrived. Without command, Ralts fired a Confusion, and the Pidgey got stuck in the energy circle until it hit a tree. It collapsed to the ground.

Aaron and Ralts continued to walk down the Route until he accidentally kicked a Growlithe. She got angry and bit Aaron. Ralts thought Aaron was in danger and fired a Confusion. Growlithe landed upside-down, struggling to get up. Aaron realized this was the perfect time to throw a Ball, so he did.

Shake.

Shake.

Shake.

Click.

Growlithe caught at Level 8.
Ralts is now Level 6.

Team
Shiny Ralts (Lv. 6) Growlithe (Lv. 8)​

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Yuki Reif
Badges: 0
A Journey of a lifetime
Yuki grabbed his pokeball from his bedside table and sent out his Treeko. He seemed to wake up from a sleep when he was in the ball. "Tree?" He said asking him a question "Treeko, we are going on an adventure!" Suddenly Treeko jumped up with joy and climbed on Yuki's shoulder. Yuki's mother left 500$ for a pokedex and pokeballs on the table which he grabbed and they were off on their adventure. Yuki strided into the mart leaving 250$ on the counter whilst grabbing 5 pokeballs and a pokedex. Looking at his map he decided to go over to Route 7. Yuki saw a guy who just caught a growlithe and decided to get his own pokemon. Luckilly an Electrike stumbled upon Yuki injured being chased by some pidgeys. Treeko didn't hesitate to get ready and jumped on the ground. "Treeko! Use vine whip on the pidgeys!" The grass pokemon whipped up some vines and smacked all four of the Pidgeys. The pidgeys didn't fight back and flew off. "Hey are you okay?" Yuki asked to the Electrike. The electrike nodded and jumped on Yuki licking him in joy. "You wanna join my team?" The pokemon nodded and so Yuki threw a pokeball at him and Electrike got sucked in.
One

Two

Three

Click!
The electrike was caught and Yuki was happy. Yuki then decided to go over to the guy and went "Hey there. Would you like to join me on my adventure?" Yuki waited for a response.
Electrike was caught at level 8
Treeko leveled up to level 8

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Aaron Blue
Chapter 1-2 New Faces​

Aaron released Growlithe from the Ball. "Hey cutie, do you want to come with me on an adventure?" Growlithe nodded in excitement and rolled over. "Stand still for a second." Growlithe stopped, and Aaron pulled out his Pokédex, scanning Growlithe.

Growlithe, Puppy Pokémon.

An extremely obedient Pokémon. Growlithe will wait patiently for orders by it's Trainer.

Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer
Level 8

Just then, Aaron heard a click behind him. He turned around to see a guy catch a Electrike. Aaron turned back around and started petting Growlithe. Seconds later, he heard someone say "Hey there. Would you like to join me on my adventure?" Aaron realized it was the guy who caught the Electrike. He was quick to answer. "Okay, sure. I was actually thinking about asking you." Aaron eyed the man's empty Badge Case. "And we're on the same level Badge-wise, so that's good. Anyway, I'm Aaron. What's your name?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
June Reid
133.gif
406.gif

Viridian Forest!

June sighed looking around her wondering what she could try to catch. Maybe a bug type, or a grass type she thought. After all she was in a forest. "Vee! Eevee!" Taro yipped catching her attention.

"What is it Taro" she said quietly following her Eevee's gaze. Not far from them was a Budew. "great find Taro" June smiled at her Eevee. Not far from them she noticed one of the boys from earlier. "alright Taro, use Tackle" she said watching as her little Eevee ran full speed at the Budew slamming into it. The Budew countered with Water Sport making multiple streams of water fall around the two Pokemon. "tail whip then Tackle" she said.

Taro turned around wagging his tail at the Budew before running at it hitting it was tackle again. Pulling out an ultra ball June threw it at the Budew. It shook once...twice...three times...click. "Yay Taro!" She said joyfully. In a short amount of time she had now not one but two Pokemon.

-------
Budew was Caught at level 8.
Taro is now level 6.

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

Years
((gah, I'm so sorry for taking so long to reply. I haven't put aside enough time over the past couple days to type anything up. Also, for my own future reference, my Sneasel has the egg move Ice Shard))

215.gif

Andrea Richardson

Andrea and the mysterious boy that she just challenged set up on the path for a battle (that must be inconvenient for people passing through, she thought). "Alright Sneasel," she said, throwing a Pokéball in front of her, "You can do this!"

"Snea, snea!" The Pokémon came out of its ball, anxious for a battle.

As the opponent's Turtwig came towards it, Andrea let the Sneasel try to dodge on its own; it sidestepped, but still caught part of the Pokémon's attack, taking just a little damage.

Andrea was quick to command a retaliation from her Pokémon. "Sneasel, scratch!" Sneasel obeyed and leaped towards the Turtwig, baring its claws.

IggyKoopa

Years
Andrea couldn't help but smirk as the weather changed the moment that the Turtwig started to charge a Solar Beam attack. In fact, it made a perfect opening for an attack from Sneasel.

Her Sneasel looked at her impatiently, as if it were expecting orders. Andrew nodded in response. "Sneasel, Ice Shard!"

Sneasel turned back to its opponent and raised its arms above its head. A blue orb of energy formed above it, and before anyone could react, it threw it at the Turtwig.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Act-1 Chapter-3: Beginning of the Journey

"Hey Natsu, took you a while didn't it but atleast your here this little Pokemon wants to join us on our journey it's called a Karrablast." Tai said to Natsu as he picked up an apple and began to eat it.

"Gee Thanks man, yeah I got pumped by a girl... the weather went all funny when Trunks began Solar Beam and then it was all over red rover." Natsu said blushing a little.

"Well anyways you should capture this Karrablast he will be a great addition to your team. I already caught a Sycther and a Larvesta... though Blade (Syther) seems to hate me a lot!" Tai replied.

"Really well it seems like it is a nice enough Pokemon, none are truly evil." Natsu said patting it on its head.

"Yeah... hmm it seems to like you alot maybe one day we can trade!" Tai said with a smile because Tai new as a Pokemon Breeder it can make bonds between person and pokemone stronger if they are traded because their new owner is normally super happy to own them.

Natsu grabbed a Pokeball from his bag and threw it at the small Karrablast.

Shake

Shake

Shake

Click

Karrablast
Named: Kuranpu
Level: 8
Moveset:
Mega Horn
Peck
Leer
Endure

*Karrablast, the Clamping Pokemon. Karrablast live in forests and fields, and often hide in trees or grass when threatened.*

The pokedex buzzed

"Well now that we have that done let's get going!" Tai said as they walked off into the depths of the for forest
HGSS_Viridian_Forest-Day.png

After an hour of walking Tai and Natsu came across a great Venusaur that was standing in their paths.

*Venusaur, the final form of the Bulbasaur evolution. This Seed Pokémon soaks up the sun's rays as a source of energy.* The pokedex buzzed.

"Alright then let's try and defeat this Venusaur together!" Natsu said to Tai.

"Go Fyre!" Tai yelled.

"Go Trunks!" Natsu Yelled.

"Okay, Trunks keep Venusaur distracted with Double Edge along with Tackle and a Withdraw if you have to." Natsu ordered.

"Okay, Fyre use String Shot first to keep Venusaur down whilst Trunks beats it up then use Calm Mind until I tell you to use Ember!" Tai ordered.

Trunks and Fyre did as Tai and Natsu had ordered them. Trunks switching out between using Double Edge and Tackle weakening the Venusaur greatly before Fyre was ready to use the final hit of Ember.

The battle was spectacular with Fyre using string shot on Venusaur's Legs to keep it still until Trunks accidentally used a Tackle that hit the Venusaur so hard the strings broke, this led to a repetitive Double Edge then run then tackle and rinse and repeat until Fyre had finally buffed itself enough to use Ember which resulted in the Venusaur being to weak to fight and running away.

"Wow that was a hard fight." Tai said

"Sure was." Natsu replied

After another hour of walking Tai and Natsu finally neared the end of Viridian Forest.

"Finally we got the end of this scary forest!" Tai said nearly crapping his pants at the sight of a Spinrak.

"Hahaha well Pewter City is up next I think we will be able to defeat the Leader there if we train in Route 3." Natsu told Tai.

Fyre grew to level 9
Trunks grew to level 10

IggyKoopa

Years

215.gif

Andrea watched as her Sneasel's Ice Shard attack collided with the Turtwig's stored energy and exploded; she had seen things like that happen in the big battles on TV before, but never thought it could happen between two Pokémon so weak. She also didn't expect to be able to win with just two hits, but oh well, she had no problem with that. She was about to say something, but the other trainer had already ran away.

---

Sneasel grew to level 7

---

She looked back over to her Pokémon, who was now doing poses in its victory. She giggled at the sight, and then raised its Pokéball. "Now now Sneasel, back in your Pokéball."

With her Pokémon retrieved and her mood lightened, Andrea kept walking through the forest. The adverse weather meant she had to take cover under the trees else risk getting wet and muddy. However, as she already knew, things were hiding out under the trees...

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
246.png

Chapter 1-2: Celadon City Pt 2

Jose, along with his only Pokemon Larvitar, stood at the front of the Celadon City Gym. They seemed to be very nervous that they were really trembling. Rasque even attempted to escape and run away.
"Rasque, I know this will not be very easy, but this is our dream, the start of it. There's no way we're gonna back down and give up." Rasque understood Jose's words, and decided to follow it for the sake of their dream, even though she is scared and nervous. They entered the gym afterwards.

The Celadon Gym seems to be a garden. There are a variety of plants and flowers at everywhere you care to look. The building is also very fragrant. It soothed the souls of the trainer and his pokemon. But, as they explore the place, there seemed to be no one around. "Aww... We seem to be out of luck, Rasque. It looks like the gym leader is not around. Let's just challenge him next time."

As they were about to leave the gym, a strong wind suddenly swooshed. But it was no ordinary wind. It was not even a wind itself. It was an attack coming from a very quick pokemon. Rasque was hurt, and then Jose ran towards her. "If you cannot even dodge that attack, well, better come back here next time after you've already trained your pokemon. A silhouette said to them. That time, they also realized that the silhouette was actually the gym leader.

"Hmmm... I think we really need to train first. Jose said to himself. He then left the premises of the gym, and headed to the Pokemon Center to heal Rasque. It was no surprise that the gym leader is very strong, but instead, he was shocked that the gym leader is a female.

By the time Rasque had already recovered, the two had a serious conversation regarding the event that occurred. Rasque understood how strong the gym leader was, but she was now more determined to defeat her with all her might, and with the help of Jose.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Clark Davies
Cerulean City

Clark was standing at the door of his apartment, having second thoughts about leaving on a journey and leaving his sister behind. I know she said she'll be alright, but what if something happens to her? he thought, biting his lower lip as Fiona, his Bellsprout, danced around him happily. He decided that he wouldn't be starting his journey if his head was like that. He needed to think clearly, and the worry would just hold him back and his journey would be just a waste of time. He stepped outside of the apartment, with Fiona skipping behind him, and locked the door.

Once he left the building, he decided to talk a walk to clear his mind. Laurie was training at the Gym, so he decided that he'd stop by there first to hang around for a while, maybe watch some battles and pick up something useful for his Pokémon Journey. He walked the short distance between his place and the Gym and arrived at the doors in less than five minutes.

As he was about to step inside, a young boy stormed out of the building, and ran straight into Clark, making both of them fall over. "Hey, watch where you're going, you twerp!" the boy shouted at him. Clark was angered, but took some deep breaths and did nothing. The boy just huffed, got up, and walked away. "You better not get in my way again!" he shouted before disappearing from Clark's sight.

Clark sighed and got up. He brushed some dust off his clothes and then got inside the Gym. He was greeted by Clyde, who stood by the entrance as usual. "Hello, Clark!" he said in a friendly way, and Clark gave a short wave in response. "If you're here to see Laurie, she just had a battle with this boy. Oh, what an arrogant challenger! He never even stopped to listen to my words of advice?"

"Wow..." Clark said, "How'd his battle end?"

"He didn't reach the Gym Leader! Your sister wiped the floor with him!" Clyde replied, "He just left the Gym, with his face all red! You probably must have seen him pass by."

"Yeah... I think I have..." Clark replied, "Anyway, where's Laurie right now?"

"Oh, she's taking a break now. Must be getting something to eat while her Pokémon rest up." Clyde said.

"Thanks, see you around, Clyde!" Clark said, smiling happily and went over to the small cafeteria inside the Gym. He'd been there so many times, he could easily find his way around it. When he arrived, he could see her sitting at a table, taking a bite off a small sandwich. "Hey, Laurie!" he said, and walked over to her table. She waved at him, but said nothing given that her mouth was stuffed. He took a seat in front of her, and waited for her to be done with that bite.

"Hey, Clark!" she said after gulping down, "What brings you here?"

"Not much. I was bored, and wanted to hang out with my big sis for a while." he replied.

Meanwhile, as both siblings chatted, Fiona danced around the table, and then hugged Clark's leg and rested her head against it. The Pokémon had no worry in the entire world, one could say.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
June Reid
133.gif
406.gif

Pewter City!

June sighed to herself as she exited Viridian Forest. Ahead of her was Pewter City. Home to the first gym leader on her path, Brock. Rock types...which mean Bea will have a type advantage she thought walking towards the gym. Upon seeing the building June took a deep breath before walking in. "aren't you a little young to be in here kid" she heard a voice and turned her head to see a boy with brown hair.

"n-no I'm ten" she said pulling out her trainer Id and showing it to the boy. "I'm here to challenge the gym leader"

"Well your looking at him kid, what's your name? I'm Brock" he said leading her to the battlefield.

"June" she said taking her place and looking at Brock.

"nice to meet you June." Brock said as the referee stepped up.

"This will be a one on one battle. If the Challenger can defeat all three of the gym leaders Pokemon they will receive the Boulder Badge. Only the Challenger can substitute Pokemon" The referee said looking at the two who both nodded.

June took a deep breath before calling out Bea. "Dew! Budew!"

"A Budew nice choise" Brock called over to her calling out his Kabutops. "You can have the first move"

"Alright Bea, use Leaf Storm" June said watching as Bea sent a cyclone of leaves that slammed into Kabutops.

"Kabutops Feint!" Brock ordered. Kabutops ran at Bea and slashed her with one of it's claws.

"Absorb Bea!" June called out watching as her Pokemon called out in pain and Bea absorbed some of Kabutop's energy gaining her health back.

"Harden Kabutops!" Brock called out in response and Kabutops glowed silver for a minute it's shell hardening.

"Leaf Storm again Bea!" June called out crossing her fingers for a critical hit. The cyclone of leaves slammed into Kabutops knocking it over, and knocking the Pokemon out.

"Alright Kabutops return! and come on out Onix" Brock yelled calling out his Onix.

battle part 1.

Bea is now level 9​

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
246.png

Chapter 1-3: Kanto Route 7

[h2][/h2]
"Okay! We shall proceed to Route 7." said Jose as he was viewing the town map located at the wall of the Pokemon Center. He, with his partner pokemon, then headed straight to the east side of Celadon to train. It was not a long trip since the Pokemon Center is located at the east of the city.

As they left the city and entered Route 7, they suddenly heard the rustling in the tall grass. "What's with that grass over there?!" said Jose while pointing at the rustling part of the grass. "Lar-Larvitar!" Rasque then screeched to the grass, and out came a wild Vulpix.

"Whoa!" Jose backed a step in surprise, but he then regained his stature. "Umm... Uhhh... Okay... I'm not very good at this but... Rasque, Bite that Pokemon!" Rasque nodded and immediately ran to the Vulpix. She then tried to bite Vulpix, but the pokemon dodged the attack and countered it with a Fire Spin. Jose looks really worried about Rasque. He couldn't do anything until the fiery tornado goes out. The only thing he did that time was pray.

While the fiery tornado is still there, and Jose is already out of hope, a quite strange thing happened. A sandstorm suddenly whipped and knocked out the Vulpix. This caused the fiery tornado to vanish into thin air. There, Jose saw Rasque gasping for air and totally bruised. Jose felt the joy that Rasque defeated the wild Pokemon, but he is also worried since Rasque is worn out. He then brought Rasque to the Pokemon Center for healing.

-----------------------------

Rasque grew to level 7

Back