• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At least I feel like its easier. If it wasn't for EXP Share I would definitely not be at the levels I am right now. Granted everything would probably have lower levels but still.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I actually love grinding lol. Trust me I had trained at least 5 boxes of pokemon back when I had pokemon black(which was the last pokemon game I have ever bought lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

their is a better way to stay awake than drinking coffee........SPLASHIN WATER ON THE FACE. Lol.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

and it actually doesnt work that well either :(. still I have never took a nap before. I have "other ways to stay up" lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

with what a glove? nuuuu. that would be a "rude awaking" lol.
or a nice tickle to teh belly will do the trick 0_0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Glove. hand. Whatever works. But yeah it would be pretty rude haha unless you asked them to do it y'know.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Trust me though the best way to stay awake is a good ole fashioned comedy. or better yet stand up all day(just kidding about that one lol.)
and as a last resort......the internet. keeps me up all the time. and if that doest work....I just bang my head against the desk 0_0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh none of those really work depending on how tired you are really. And I'd rather not lose brain cells by hitting my head against a desk aha.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Lose brain cells eh? that reminds me. on a spyro game their was a fairy that whenever you talk to her to save the game spyro loses some of his brain cells....I think this was the fairy

Super_flame_fairy.jpg

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I so want to know whats in a pokeball. mabye I would go too so I could ask the makers of the pokeballs whats in their....(maby a lush artificial paradise for any pokemon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back