• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The zigzagoon fan club

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
This thread is for ppl who are fans of zigzagoons you can talk about any zigzagoon related topic

Anti

return of the king
Years
This thread is for ppl who are fans of zigzagoons you can talk about any zigzagoon related topic

Wrong section...check the fan club section;) I would be your first member, but Zigzagoon is one of my least favorite pokemon, for reasons too embarassing to tell...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yes, this goes in the Clubs forum. I'll move it for you. ^^;

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Can I join? I love Zigzagoon! It's so cute, and I love the Pickup ability!

However, I *can* be your first member since I like the tinyraccoon a lot :D

Yes you both are welcome here any time Tinyraccon's rule and go pickup *zigzaghakrs has a item it a master ball* *captures self 3 days later gets out* I'm o.k. but very hungry *eats a rare candy*

*zigzaghakr grew to lv.12

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
On all of versions I have a pickup team. However my Pearl version pickup team doesn't have Zigzagoon (thro it used to)

A while ago I was writing a fic which had zigzagoon as one of the main characters but thats on hiatus. Plus one of the the major characters in another fanfic I'm slowly wrtiting the first chapter for has a Zigzagoon named Zelda as his only pokemon.

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmm......m

Yay zigzagoon's woooooooooooooooooo ( I took it a bit to far didn't I) woooooooooooo we need more ppl to visit here...:\

Also :t263: yay zigzagoon's come to say hi to all his fanclub's member's yay

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
He say's oh cookie!!!

Best item u got from our friend :t263:

Murky

Underworld dweller
Years
Zigzagoon = win hehe
and his evolution too, plus his pickup ability is useful and his shiny colour is cool.

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Best item you got from zigzag pickup

Rare candy

Zigzaghakr grew to lv.13

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Its definally one of the better ones that its true :D

I bet Zigzagoon could find other, unusual items, ranging from the uuseless to the priceless. (Well not in the game really...) since theres mentiom in a version that they can use Zigzagoon for picking rubblish up from natural enivorinments.

Topic!

What sort of people would a zigzagoon be best for as a partner or a part of thier team?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
What sort of people would a Zigzagoon be best for as a partner or a part of thier team?

Yeah, I remember someone said that Zigzagoon can be used to pick up trash. It was an old man south of Slateport. So, Zigzagoon would be a good partner for a beachcomber. And maybe hobos?

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
and snorlax's to help them find food

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Thats just given me the funniest picture in my head EVER