• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
LOL. Check out Taste of Tea's Thread. It is much bigger than my thread. She has about 2,000 Pokemon I only have about 400. Anyway. I PM'd you about your Japanese Shaymin.:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
yeah after about 10mins of trying to get back on the site, i finally managed to reply. again ill say its the Paradise one

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Ok no problem, i PM'ed back about cloning my Shaymin for me (i dont have AR)
let me know when you are ready to trade

dun

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2010
hey i need pcny events from you i want to know if they are all legit?
and i want to know if you have pokekapark id 28713 or 19148 or 24847
and also interested in your kangashkan pcny
need something from my shop?

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
can you clone me a Shiny Pikachu Colored Pichu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) for palkia or giratina?

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
Distant Land Shiny Lugia level 100.

Shiny Heateran level 70 UT

Shiny Typhlosion level 100.
Shiny Gengar level 100.
Shiny Infernape level 100.
Shiny Rhyperior level 100.
Shiny Gyarados level 100.

i have a few questions about these pokemon...
what nature is the XD game lugia..and is it evd...if so what is the moveset?

what is the Heatrans nature

And what is the nature and movesets for the shiny evd pokemon listed above?....answer them when ever you get some free time

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
i have a few questions about these pokemon...
what nature is the XD game lugia..and is it evd...if so what is the moveset?

what is the Heatrans nature

And what is the nature and movesets for the shiny evd pokemon listed above?....answer them when ever you get some free time

Yeah the Shiny DL Lugia is EV'd and you must have a very good offer or I will not trade it. Please read the bold text next to it please. The rest I will check tonight as the rest on that list are on my Pearl. Thanks.:) EDIT: The Nature on the Lugia is bold and the moves are: Aeroblast Ice Beam Roost and Earth Power.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Will you be on here after 9 PM PST and before Midnight PST? If so I will have everything posted by then or sometime during that timeframe.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Not really I don't use RNG at all. They are either in game or out game events that I have traded for. I do know someone on another site that has Flawless RNG Pokemon though.:)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Not really I don't use RNG at all. They are either in game or out game events that I have traded for. I do know someone on another site that has Flawless RNG Pokemon though.:)

Ok............. thanks anyway.

sa

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
where did u get that many pokepark? who checked them?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
where did u get that many pokepark? who checked them?

I got them from PDC and he got them from RNC. The ones that say legit are the ones That are legit for sure asnd the others I am waiting for replacements which I am getting very soon from PDC and I think he is getting the froom Taste of Tea.:)

dun

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2010
i have posted on the second page pleas read my message and thnz lol

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hey i need pcny events from you i want to know if they are all legit?
and i want to know if you have pokekapark id 28713 or 19148 or 24847
and also interested in your kangashkan pcny
need something from my shop?

Ok. I am not sure if all are legit but most of them are though. I will see what you have.:) UPDATE: I now have a Distant Land Umbreon.:)

Ok. I am not sure if all are legit but most of them are though. I will see what you have.:) UPDATE: I now have a Distant Land Umbreon.:)
Dun: If you file trade I do not have a flash card to hack check my events. If you only file trade I can't trade.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back