• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
What is your opinion on Hitler?
Not necessarily on him, but on his views and goals?
Me and my friend had a discussion, and I want to take in other peoples views.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
He blamed the Jews for Germany having crippled after the first war; he was angry because they sat around rich while the rest of the Germans were poor and malnourished.

He was just vengeful :s and wanted to rage his anger out on someone. The holocaust was sad; I personally feel the numbers were exaggerated a bit, but even so, some of the things I read about how they killed people, like tying the legs of pregnant women together so when they gave birth, both the baby and mother would die. Just terrible; it gives me nightmares, and I learnt of that three years ago!

Though, some horrible things are happening in the Middle-East, too. It's a miniature, secondary holocaust for the Palestinians pretty much. The American government is funding the Israelian army, while no one is helping the Palestinians. S'why I boycott quite a few Israe-funding products, like Coca Cola, l'Oréal, and McDonald's.

In any case, Hitler's goal was to obliterate what he felt was the problem. Although I feel his views of the problem itself were skewed, I can understand how a man who was pushed into poverty would feel with a certain group of people, not even from German descent, sat around in high-quality chairs and whatnaught, kicking at the rest of the country :s I'd be pretty angry, too! Though I wouldn't kill anyone.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.

He blamed the Jews for Germany having crippled after the first war; he was angry because they sat around rich while the rest of the Germans were poor and malnourished.

He was just vengeful :s and wanted to rage his anger out on someone. The holocaust was sad; I personally feel the numbers were exaggerated a bit, but even so, some of the things I read about how they killed people, like tying the legs of pregnant women together so when they gave birth, both the baby and mother would die. Just terrible; it gives me nightmares, and I learnt of that three years ago!

Though, some horrible things are happening in the Middle-East, too. It's a miniature, secondary holocaust for the Palestinians pretty much. The American government is funding the Israelian army, while no one is helping the Palestinians. S'why I boycott quite a few Israe-funding products, like Coca Cola, l'Oréal, and McDonald's.

In any case, Hitler's goal was to obliterate what he felt was the problem. Although I feel his views of the problem itself were skewed, I can understand how a man who was pushed into poverty would feel with a certain group of people, not even from German descent, sat around in high-quality chairs and whatnaught, kicking at the rest of the country :s I'd be pretty angry, too! Though I wouldn't kill anyone.
Thank god.
Some one realise that he wasn't all bad.
In my mind he was a genius.(If you want me to explain I will.)

Well, as how much I agree will you though all of that.
His real goal, was a super-race.

Years
Hitler was a guy who had an opinion, or a dream, and set out to complete despite what would happen. That guy may have done some horrible stuff, but he got the job done and almost completed his dream. Some people say he's horrible, but I think he just went to far with his goal. He just got carried away, the holocaust is an example of how carried away he got.

But in a sense I agree with him, Jewish people were all fine and dandy while Germany whom was crippled in the first WW was suffering, and he got pissed. He was really looking after his country you know.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
He was smart indeed. He convinced an entire country while he was in jail that Germany would rise again and destroy o0 I mean, how many people would really listen to a jailed man unless he was a mastermind of manipulation?

Though, I don't agree with what he did, you'd be in bad faith not to say he wasn't intelligent and sly.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Why did you make this thread Ben.?
Is this some kind of 'let's glorify Hitler' thread? Of course you know the general response, 'he was a bad person etc.', but do you want some people to actually like/pity Hitler?

D. W. Griffith created one of the most revolutionary films of his time due to the camera angles, but he also restarted the KKK and lynching.

Hitler was a terrible person who just happened to be a political genius. His genius shouldn't make you a fan of him though...there are many other political geniuses such as Churchill who used his political wit to do good for the world, not kill millions.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
He believed that Jews took his place in his beloved Academy of Fine Arts Vienna and some people think this is where his anti-semitism started.
Although, there already was a degree of anti-semitism anyway in Vienna.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
He should have gone to art school.
I blame the admissions team that didn't let him in.
Epic.
He was smart indeed. He convinced an entire country while he was in jail that Germany would rise again and destroy o0 I mean, how many people would really listen to a jailed man unless he was a mastermind of manipulation?

Though, I don't agree with what he did, you'd be in bad faith not to say he wasn't intelligent and sly.
He was one of the smartest human beings who has ever walked the planet.
His over all goal, was a brilliant dream, he just went about it the wrong way.
I admire him in ways.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Yeah he did a pretty awesome job in rebuilding Germany's economy, shame he had to murder people, enforce discrimination, lie, bribe, form a violent paramilitary organisation and turn Germany into a country fueled by hatred and intolerance to achieve that.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

He was one of the smartest human beings who has ever walked the planet.
His over all goal, was a brilliant dream, he just went about it the wrong way.
I admire him in ways.

A brilliant dream of genocide?
You're an elitiest freak. Killing millions and wanting to make way for a master race is the stupidest idea in the world. How the hell do you admire him for knowing how to direct fear and anger at a scapegoat?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Jewish people were only fine and dandy because they didn't stupidly splurge their money out in the boom during the 30s where America leant Germany a load of cash. It's my honest belief that Hitler didn't actually hate jews, rather he needed a scapegoat to unite the people against, he'd already used communists when he failed to get power in 1924, and with the downturn and the case of the majority of Jewish not being as poor as other Germans, they were the obvious choice.

And the holocaust, let's not forget that Hitler didn't actually have that much to do with it other than allowing it. It was masterminded by Heinrich Himmler. Or that it wasn't just the Jewish. Black Germans, disabled Germans, Russian POWs, Polish citizens and European communists all ended up in camps and suffered the same fates too.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Why did you make this thread Ben.?
Is this some kind of 'let's glorify Hitler' thread? Of course you know the general response, 'he was a bad person etc.', but do you want some people to actually like/pity Hitler?

D. W. Griffith created one of the most revolutionary films of his time due to the camera angles, but he also restarted the KKK and lynching.

Hitler was a terrible person who just happened to be a political genius. His genius shouldn't make you a fan of him though...there are many other political geniuses such as Churchill who used his political wit to do good for the world, not kill millions.
I wanted to see peoples views.
I'm not a fan of him, I'm a fan of his goals.
Do you know his over all goal, a super race, that's the only thing I like about him.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm not a fan of this "super race" thing.

He wanted to breed humans like horses; the interesting thing, though, is he didn't seem to have anything against arabs, with their tanned skin and brown/black hair. From a man desiring a super race of blondes with blue eyes, he didn't have anything against them - only against Jews. I believe he didn't like blacks either; I can't remember.

Weird, huh?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
There's no such thing as a "super race" it's just the delusion that certain characteristics make some humans better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back