• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Both Ham and Turkey are part of our menu every year, haha. We basically have a set menu with slightly different variations every year, so.

smithtism

Blank
Years

What kind of turkey do you get? My uncle makes fried turkey every year, but I really want to have a roast turkey for once since fried turkey is usually so dry. :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We roast our turkey. I wouldn't want to have it any other way, especially since I'm not a huge fan of fried food, haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister is off only caring about herself and the roleplays she's on at a site, my brother is doing whatever, and my mom is about to take a shower. So, I'm just chilling and doing stuff in Photoshop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because I've still yet to actually go and edit the banner so it says 4.0 in photoshop or something.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And IIIIIII can't believe it's not butter! /brick'd

Sooooo yeah. I'm running on about 7 hours total sleep in the past two days. I'm gonna be veryyyyy loopy until my eyes close and I'm in dreamland. Fun times (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Welll... last night was partly my fault that he didn't get much sleep last night. /only got twoish hours herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back