• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX: Come Celebrate 10 Years Of The PokéCommunity!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
So do the sign-ups for each event take place during that week in their respective threads or do we sign-up here?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
the events are great but i'll not be active much in that week bcuz of exams :( :( :(

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
Years
This looks like so much fun! Can't wait to watch all the movies again! Also really excited for the egg trade off and shinyy raffle! Things are gunna get fun!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Minecraft Event
Ssssssss…
Is it bad that I laughed out loud at this?

Anyway yeah, this'll be a fun week, can't wait for it to get started! Make sure you all attend the movie nights k ;)

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
Years
@Latios: WOW SINCE 2003??(LONG TIME MAN)

Also I can help with Spriting if there is any room left.

I am VERY Experienced!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You all should participate in the most amazing roleplay event. :D Also skype event too. Be sure to attend both! :D

In the meantime, I can't wait to participate in the many events offered at the GTX! Next week will be a light week, as I won't be too buried in college work, so I'll have plenty of time to hang with you all. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey guys!

My name is Darren, or Latios as I used to be known many years ago. I used to run a Pokémon website called Shining Misdreavus. It wasn't huge, but we did have a few members who were loyal and I had a great time running it. I remember signing up to these forums back in 2003 but never really used them that much. Looking back at my posts are rather embarassing, I would recommend others try to move forward and not look back.. >_<

I have disregarded and ignored e-mails from Pokécommunity for years, I still get them from time to time but my interest in Pokémon has left me now. I will always value and respect the series but sadly I have no further interest in the franchise. But, I just had to come back here to wish you guys a happy 10th anniversary, it's great to see that you're still going and I wish you all the best for the future.

I may not be a fan of Pokémon anymore, but I am still a huge fan of Nintendo and gaming, that will probably never change. I am a big Metroid fan these days, if there are any fans of that franchise, I guess you can get in touch if you want to chat further, just drop me a PM or something..

But seriously well done guys, I hope your community event goes well. Thanks for the memories!

Oh that's kinda awesome that the GT has brought back some of the oldest members! Shame you can't stay but PC definitely appreciates the kind words.

@Latios: WOW SINCE 2003??(LONG TIME MAN)

Also I can help with Spriting if there is any room left.

I am VERY Experienced!

There have been literally about five others asking for it but nope, there's already two hosts who are also very experienced and fine on their own - sorry!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
WOW! A big list of things to do. Maybe there are too many amazing things to do. It feels like a summer camp, "Do I have to go home already?"

Or, that is how I imagine I will feel!

:15:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Things are looking splendid, can't wait to get together once again and have a great time; will definitely be entering as much events as possible (ones that I'm interested in)! Very much looking forward to the Anime Snapshot, Movie Nights, and more!

IllusDark8

I can't wait to see how this goes down. I'm very excited.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Looking forward to this. Lots more things to do and skype will be 1 thing I will be joining. Hopefully we have good topics though.

Events are well suited to everyone aswell even with a shiny swap which for me a shiny collector will be great. Will donte some spares I have laying around to.

Looking forward to this. Lots more things to do and skype will be 1 thing I will be joining. Hopefully we have good topics though.

Events are well suited to everyone aswell even with a shiny swap which for me a shiny collector will be great. Will donte some spares I have laying around to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, the PCX's soon. I'll be sure to participate.

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm getting excited about this, should be a fantastic week. Great to see PC hit ten years running, a great place it certainly is!

Back