• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Apple products do you own?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I currently own an iPhone 4S and honestly it's the best thing ever...and with iOS7, I am just in awe! It's so much eye candy for me.

I had a 2nd gen iPod Touch when I was barely starting college but when I got my first Android phone, I sold it.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I have been boycotting Apple for several years, but this may be drawing to a close. I generally boycott companies that are unethical in some way. Apple was horribly unethical for many years, but lately I haven't heard any new business practices that I'm particularly unhappy with. I also am highly appreciative of their contributions to the free software world and very much like their focus on usability in software design.

That said, their products are still too expensive. I might consider making a hackintosh once Windows 7 starts to fade out, as I don't plan on upgrading to any Windows operating system past 7. But I'm certainly not going to purchase their overpriced hardware.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
Apple is expensive, that's the fact.
But even if I'd run Windows or Linux only, I still prefer buying a Mac over any other brand, and install Windows or Linux on it.
There is one word to describe it: Stability.

I've had multiple brands Desktops and Laptops in the past, even custom build ones, as well as Dell, Acer, ASUS, HP, Toshiba, and whatnot.
Apple is the only brand that holds on for longer than 2 years (with Toshiba being the Record holder, of 1 year and 11 months).
Meanwhile, my MacBook Pro is 2 years and 9 months old.
Better, my iMac is 3 years and 10 months old.
Both still function great, neither has any damage, neither has ever bricked, no Hardware problems at all, just to name a few stuff that happened to any other Desktop or Laptop I had.

My MacBook Pro has been in whole Netherlands and Belgium, it was in Poland, it was in Germany, it was in the UK, it even was in Turkey, something no other Laptop I had has ever met.
Besides, my MacBook Pro is thinner and smaller than the other Laptops I had, which makes it much easier to take it with me.

Yukari

None! that's right I don't own anything by apple. Heck I don't even own a cell phone.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've only used their iPods, which were always gifts from my brothers. I've had the iPod Mini and first and fifth gen. iPod Touches.

I'm too used to PCs to comfortably use a Mac.
No right click? Blasphemy!

So yeah, I like their music players, but that's about it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The only Apple product I've ever bought myself was an iPod Video. (The first generation of them... I forget which gen iPod that was though.)

However I own a hand-me-down iPod Touch (that I think I've used precisely once) and when my roommate got a new MBP the year before last, he gave me his old unibody MBP. I use it a lot so I guess I can't really call myself anti-Apple but I'm certainly not a fan. (Admittedly, though, the only reason I still use OSX is because I could never get OSX to play nice with dual-booting with either Windows or Linux so... <_<)

Years
I have an iPhone 4S. Terrific phone that does the job for me.

I've had a few more Apple devices in the past, though. An iPod Nano that got stolen, a 2nd generation iPod Touch that I've lent off to a friend, and a 4th generation iPod Touch that I've lent off to my cousin.

Certainly no plans to give away my 4S for a while... Haha.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
I'm too used to PCs to comfortably use a Mac.
No right click? Blasphemy!

To give you News from 2013: You can Right Click on a Mac.
No Right Clicking on a Mac was a 20th century issue, although it's now optional (you can turn it on and off in the System Preferences, or you can just connect a USB Mouse on it, which always works).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
MacBook Pro 15", iPhone, iPhone 3GS white, iPhone 4S white, iPhone 5S (probably black) in January, iPod classic, and I'm going to get myself an iPad (white, maybe Air) for school for Christmas.

Currently, I only have the MacBook and the 4S, but I figured I'd list all the products I've ever owned.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
I own a Iphone 5s, and a Macbook Air from 2011. ^^
I cherish both of them because even though they are just as good as an android or PC, people say there like "the height of luxury," and stuff. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I myself own an iPhone 4, but my sister has an iPod shuffle and a 2012 MacBook Pro 13". My mum has a 3rd gen iPad, and my dad is Apple-free. I also have a defunct iPod Touch 2nd gen, which stopped working after I gave it to my sister.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I have an iPhone 4s and a Macbook Air. My mom has a iPhone 5, iPod, and a Macbook Pro. We also own an ipad.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I have an (cries)Ipad 1.(cries)

My dad owns an Iphone 5S and a Ipad Mini which my sister considers her own. So yeah, Mom's sad most of the time.

Minuteman III

More Boosters!
Years
I have a Power Macintosh 5200 (from *1995*) that I hosed the System 7 files on. I'm thinking of installing a Debian variant on it for fun one day.

Back