• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with my team.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
Im playing kids at school in generation 3 games so i have access to all oof the pokemon you can get in r/s/e/fr/lg
I have figured out 4 of the 6 slots

Starmie lvl 100 Timid /216 Speed/ 252 Spec A/ 42 HP
Surf
Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin
Ice Beam

Wobbufett lvl 100 Impish /6 HP/252 def/ 252 spec D/
Counter
Mirror Coat
Encore
Safeguard

Vaporeon lvl 100 Bold /248 HP/ 228 Def/ 32 spec D
Surf
Wish
Baton Pass
Substitute

Skarmory lvl 100 Impish/252 Hp/ 60 atk/ 184 def/ 12 speed/
Drill Peck
Spikes
Roar
rest

I need 2 more pokemon. Any advice? we are going no legendaries. and yes i know wobbufett is an uber but the kids at my school are to dumb

marcc5m

what
Years
u need some dark types umbreon or absol if u need it kwik biut if u want better quality and have more time hydregion
u also need a legend i reccomend darkrai shaymin or zekrom

...Wut. Why does he need a legend? Why does he need a Dark type? Where the hell will he get Hydreigon, Darkrai, Shaymin or Zekrom in Gen III?

Moving on, two of your Pokemon are weak to Electric, so you need a Ground Pokemon to resist that.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
...Wut. Why does he need a legend? Why does he need a Dark type? Where the hell will he get Hydreigon, Darkrai, Shaymin or Zekrom in Gen III?

Moving on, two of your Pokemon are weak to Electric, so you need a Ground Pokemon to resist that.

lol yeah a ground type pokemon,

Have you thought of Flygon or even Donphan.

Personally I would go with Flygon. So much versatility, plus he has levitate so you would be protected from ground type attacks. And also as someone else said Breloom wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Oh and your Vaporeon is great, I have one myself almost same set up and I love it.

Years
lol yeah a ground type pokemon,

Have you thought of Flygon or even Donphan.

Personally I would go with Flygon. So much versatility, plus he has levitate so you would be protected from ground type attacks. And also as someone else said Breloom wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Oh and your Vaporeon is great, I have one myself almost same set up and I love it.

i agree with the flygon. considering it's ground/dragon with levitate, it's helpful. since it's dragon, ice types may be a disadvantage, though dragon pokemon are able to learn fire type moves.
you could go for mix metal/??? types of pokemon like:

metagross, metal/psychic, high attk, high def, speed is average. earthquake would deal a high amount of damage.

lucario, metal/fight, stats are fairly high and equally rounded. lucario can use both special and physical attacks considering it's attk and sp.attk isn't that much apart different.

scizor, metal/bug, high attk, fairly high def, speed is somewhat low, but the attk makes up the speed. the only disadvantage with metal/bug is the fire weakness.

or. if you don't really like the metal/??? mix, you could go for another eevee evo:

umbreon, high attk, high sp.attk, rest equally rounded.

espeon, high sp.attk, high spd, rest somewhat equally rounded. i honestly would prefer espeon over kadabra (if you can't evolve your kadabra to alakazam). i've done some statistic training and espeon had higher sp.attk and spd at 35+ to a 42 kadabra.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Can people read more thoroughly please ? Is kind of a rule. Most of the junk being suggested isnt even gen III.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
get a abra, train it to kadabralevel and teach it psycic, trade it back and forth to get Alakazam.

Teach Alakazam Ice punch and level it to level 100.
You get one of the highest specialattackstat in the games, and a pokémon who can take out poison, ground, flying, stone and dragon and most other elements.

Plus it's a classic.

Back