• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Storyteller's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Welcome to the Storyteller's Guild! You are a storyteller, who's job it is is to submit a sentence into the story that you and your fellow storytellers of the Storyteller's Guild are crafting. You can submit as many sentences as you want, but they have to be one at a time. Each individual post should be one individual sentence in the overall story. If you're invested in the story, be sure to remain up to date with what's going on by reading the story up to the last period!! Truly dedicated storytellers will be rewarded.

Please remember to copy the post (the story part of the previous post, if they added anything else) of the latest post in the thread before yours and then add a sentence to that. Also remember that most paragraphs are 6-8 sentences and usually connect to one another. Start a new paragraph when you feel the need. Feel free to introduce dialogue, new characters, and so on and so forth.

The thread dies when the story dies. Let's begin.

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melody

Banned
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl.
One day, she got tired of her simple life.

Melody

Banned
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate.She left her home and went to the supermarket.

Melody

Banned
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines.

Melody

Banned
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?"

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?" The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes..."

You guys finish the sentence.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?"

The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes the silver wolf of the east. Legends say that if you befriend it, it could grant you one wish." The girl looked at the sardine in awe, realizing that if she could befriend this wolf, she can get the guy at the supermarket to notice her.

tnfsf11

The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes the silver wolf of the east. Legends say that if you befriend it, it could grant you one wish." The girl looked at the sardine in awe, realizing that if she could befriend this wolf, she can get the guy at the supermarket to notice her.

She payed for the sugar & ran back home, sunk in thought of what the elderly man said...
"I'm going to bake that pie now then see if tonight's moon is full, it's getting dark already." uttered Charlotte walking into her house.
After she baked the pie & laid it in the oven, she hears a strange noise outside her window, she rushes to see what's it coming from, completely forgetting her pie...

P.S. WRITERS pls put the previous parts that you copied in quotes or spoiler, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back