• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well the golbat looks like the worst and mew looks like a frog and i think that back sprites are worse that those front sprites...
nuff said..

~Celebi

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
I think the green Version mew sprite is the Ugliest!it looks like its on Crack!

I was just about to say this one!

Green Venusaur makes me LOL. And Red/Blue Pidgeot is pretty ugly, I don't know what kind of look they were aiming for. LOL

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
greenspr151.png
Oh, geez. I think Mew wins. xD It looks...*trys to think of a word awful enough*...I don't think there is a word that can describe it.

I love the newer Mew sprites (like in my siggy)...but gosh, this doesn't even look like the same Pokemon.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
Oh, geez. I think Mew wins. xD It looks...*trys to think of a word awful enough*...I don't think there is a word that can describe it.

I love the newer Mew sprites (like in my siggy)...but gosh, this doesn't even look like the same Pokemon.

The arms are so funny because it's like they're not there.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
How about those ugly back sprites!!!??

rbback151.png

greenspr151.png

Dig Bugs Bunny hit Mew on the head with a hammer? Seriously, that bump is SCARY.

Seen

La Seenie-Weenie <3
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Has everyone forgotten about Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff in Green?!

The eyes are all out of proportion. D: I think whoever designed some of these things was smoking something illegal. Thankfully, Yellow cleaned them up quite a bit.

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
Years
I'm thinking the Green Rhyhorn (looks like a deformed dinosaur), Poliwag, which looks like an emo circle, The Paris looks like its underside had a portal to the next dimension, I don't wanna describe the Yellow Mewtwo. Oddish is just a emo apple with weeds (I wonder...) growing from its head... And Green Mew... stinks!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I know this is the complete opposite of the thread, but does anyone else think the first gen gyarados is the best version of it ever?

Oh and green chansey is the worst

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Lol all of the green monstrocities in one place. Apart from agicarp, who's suprisingly good :)

Wtf is goin on with poliwrath?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2009
I don't know what's going on with it, but something is wrong. It's supposed to be black, not blue. Even the text in the game says it has black skin.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I know, shows bad quality lol. Everyone laugh at the obese gengar :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2009
Gengar never looks good, but its pre-evolution does. I know no one else here likes those sprites, but I do :D

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
Anyone remember Charizard in battle wen you used him, looks like a skeleton. And green Mew looks like it shouldn't have eaten that white stuff it found on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back