• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black/White 2's Kyurem sprites

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Hello, im making this thread to show off my cool kyurem sprites that i have made

http://postimage.org/image/4gxlo8arx/

Untitled.png

If anyone wants to use them, Pm me
:) hope you all like them

--- Update ---

I have redone the original kyurem backsprite and have posted the new one

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
They look very good
I'm guessing the shiny ones are on the right?

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
WoW!!! These are really amazing.
@Nintendork15 yea their shiny sprites are correct

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
yes robert conley, you can use them. if you give credit then anyone can use them.

Years
You can ask requests and such via PM or VM. Try to provide some critique for the pixel artist.

I can imagine the difficulty with showing little details with a small resolution. For the backsprite of the original Kyurem forme, I don't think it was a good idea to copy-paste or replicate it's left wing. The perspective is turned off because of them looking identical. You should try respriting the opposite wing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
You can ask requests and such via PM or VM. Try to provide some critique for the pixel artist.

I can imagine the difficulty with showing little details with a small resolution. For the backsprite of the original Kyurem forme, I don't think it was a good idea to copy-paste or replicate it's left wing. The perspective is turned off because of them looking identical. You should try respriting the opposite wing.

I do agree with you, i have redone the backsprite and the wing is now how it's surposed to and it looks much better. Thank you for pointing out the little problem. :)

Years
It looks much better, and another note that on the shading for the backsprite for Kyurem, there is a lot of pillow-shading and banding going on, which is not good. Try going for a cleaner shading using fewer hues, max should be 2. If you need further explanation on banding and pillow-shading then I can help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
Wow these sprite looks great! Can I use them for my hack?:) I will give credit.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
for everyone who asks, you CAN use them for minecraft, rom hacks, or any other reasons if you give credit. once i've finnished my sprites for my hack then i will accept sprite requests if anyone is struggling to sprite.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Kyle, I forgot to drop by but anyways, really nice work. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
The Kyurem backsprite has pillow shading. Other than that, I'd like to say, good job on making such detail on a 64x64 sprite.

SneakerTheOtter

Otter Power!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Normal Kyurem's backsprite has hideous shading. Don't get me wrong, the rest are amazing, but that one sprite (2 with the shiny form) is just killed by the pillowness. If you shaded it like you did with Black and White Kyurem's backsprites then I'm sure it would look much more awesome ;P

Back