• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Legendary Pokemon - Xerneas and Yveltal

Which do you prefer?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 148 34.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 192 44.9%
  • Both

Votes: 88 20.6%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Love the look of the elk Pokemon (which is Virizion 2.0), but not so much the flying... thing. They both look like the letter Y, maybe there's a third that looks like an X? :P

BAFWuAVCIAE54iq.jpg

BAFWnEUCAAAHLZ3.jpg
The Blue one is the X pokemon, it's legs are suppose to be cross forming an X but at first I did wonder which one was Y lol.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Love the look of the elk Pokemon (which is Virizion 2.0), but not so much the flying... thing. They both look like the letter Y, maybe there's a third that looks like an X? :P

BAFWuAVCIAE54iq.jpg

BAFWnEUCAAAHLZ3.jpg

The deer is the X, it's blue colour matches the blue X of the game version plus the X has a spiky top trim resembing the deer's antlers.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
The look pretty interesting. Dunno which version to pick....hmm...what i'm really interested in is their backstories and abilities

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It is pretty cool. Also for those wondering about the X-shape of ... well.. X, it's in the eyes. :3
While Y has the Y-shape.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
They're ok to me,
Y is better,and wow they're names are pretty creative...yeah...-_-,
jk they're not good,they're just letters.

X and Y are not their actual names, just nicknames given to them, their real names will obviously be more creative ....and longer

Aqwarp

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
The deer thing is X. They both look like Y, but the deer probably spreads it's legs or something and it looks like an X then. If you look carefully, you can see it has Xs in its eyes. The other one's legs are tiny so no way it's the X. This also coincides with the colors.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
my bet on types is Dark/Flying for the Y (how could it not be dark with THAT colouration??)
and Psychic/Grass for the X
the only problem with this setup is that it basically means Y is double effective against X so my type guessing could probs be better.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The X mascot makes me think Steel with it's blue body and swords. The Y one screams Dark type. X can also be Psychic though and Y be Ghost.
Maybe the main trio will be Psychic, Dark, and Fighting

Back