• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
When its time to sleep I will automatically sleep, I normally sleep around 10 to 11. This is only because I have school that starts on 7 in the morning the next day.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
It takes me over an hour to get to sleep, even when I'm tired!
I'm weird.

So yeah, I'm partially nocturnal I guess; though not really, because if I stay up too late watching movies I'll fall asleep half way through one.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I didn't have school today, so lucky me! It's a good opportunity to catch up on a couple of things, though. Look at me, doing work on a student holiday.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I wish I had today off, went to sleep so late last night. D: We're getting fewer days off than ever this semester at my college because the president was in town for a week last year, for the DNC, and they had to shut down school for that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I go to bed at 5 cause I'm on the PC all night, and I wake up at 3 in the afternoon. No responsibilities rocks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm typically in bed by 11 or 12. Last night I was up until about 3 AM finishing a report. Was awake by 7 AM. My headache has a headache.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was up until sometime after 2am last night, talking to Roc on DCC.

Apparently I'm still sick- when I got up this morning, I discovered that I can't speak properly haha. D; That's going to make things difficult.

Edit-
Just noticed the discussion.
When I was younger, I was as nocturnal as my parents would allow. Meaning I was up until 1-3am every night, using the computer. But I get grouchy if I don't sleep enough (despite it being unintentional), so I usually go to bed around midnight now. :c I remember staying up all night on the internet, though. That was fun. I passed out around noon while watching Pokemon. x:

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh headaches that don't go away after sleeping, how I hate you so. I have them once a month, and thankfully no more then that. Stress is a major factor to it, and I do fear for myself sometimes. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about my stress, as everyday is a tense day. :(

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Damn man, don't you take ibuprofen or anything? Usually when I get headaches is lack of sleep or slight dehydration.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Those are the worst, i get headaches pretty randomly and can't even do simple tasks without enduring a ton of pain.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Lack of sleep or food usually cause headaches for me. Why I seem to still do it is beyond me.

Yea, the food one happens a lot in the summer cuz I stay on my chair all day being lazy. Hopefully those aren't your reasons haha

Lately I've been taking care of myself! It's good to listen to your body

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't get headaches. c: On the rare occasion that I do, it almost always just lasts a few seconds. I guess I'm lucky.

I was just using youtube to listen to music. I stumbled upon the page for a band I remember listening to some of the music of when I was younger. Despite having 40-something videos, only a few were music. One of which was the song I remember listening to. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back