• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
Years
  • Age 36
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
Uhm... I don't know if this would.. interest you.. like.. at all.. but I've been looking for a Shaymin(lvl30) and a Mew(lvl10) for quite some time..

I could offer you: Shiny Torchic lvl 1, male, naughty nature
Pktopia event Pikachu, UT, lvl 10, female, hardy

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Uhm... I don't know if this would.. interest you.. like.. at all.. but I've been looking for a Shaymin(lvl30) and a Mew(lvl10) for quite some time..

I could offer you: Shiny Torchic lvl 1, male, naughty nature
Pktopia event Pikachu, UT, lvl 10, female, hardy

I tell you what, just catch me here and I'll give you both of those.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
I'm looking for a Larvitar, Elekid, Lunatone, Latias, and Latios.

I can offer two Rotoms, Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, and Uxie.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Noooo :( just realised you must be in a different time zone, so i'll never be able to get a free shiny on Sundays :'(

....Hang on a minute, do you give away non-shinies on other days??

If so i really need a Zangoose and can't import as i have a DSi. Please may i have one?

Thank you, Jake (:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Noooo :( just realised you must be in a different time zone, so i'll never be able to get a free shiny on Sundays :'(

....Hang on a minute, do you give away non-shinies on other days??

If so i really need a Zangoose and can't import as i have a DSi. Please may i have one?

Thank you, Jake (:

Where do you live?? What time is it for you now?? I've been having pc troubles and haven't been able to get on here like I wantred the last 3 sundays. Pick 2 shinys and you can have them in a few minutes.

RocketAdmin.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Oh really? Thanks. I liv ein England but i don't go to bed that late cos i'm 14 lol.

Meowth lv18 Mild and Zangoose lv18 Adamant if that's alright, you're a life saver (:

RocketAdmin.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Ok, Thanks a bunch (:

What time is it where you are? It's 9.30 here

and I've added ur Diamond FC. Correct me if i'm wrong, (:

Back