• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random League

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Sadly something came up and i wont be able to come to the server for a week or so, so i guess golurk can take my place :\

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sadly something came up and i wont be able to come to the server for a week or so, so i guess golurk can take my place :\
I could probably keep you in the tournament if it's only a week. This round might take a while anyway.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
For Round 1 I won against Weighty 2-1 :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Wolffffffff, I met Choco the other day and he didn't wanna battle cause he said he was busy with some game idk. lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Lala forfeited, so Team Zoroark wins vs Team Raichu.

— Round Three

• Team Zoroark vs Team Ludicolo
[reg] Shadowraze vs ForeverDash
[1v1] Dter ic vs glitchguy
[high] Narnia vs Twilight Sky
[med] jellicentfan1 vs Jake♫
[low] tigerBLADE vs Clacla

• Team Emolga vs Team Jirachi
[reg] WeightyWillBill vs GolurkIsDaBomb
[1v1] ExtremeGamer vs IdrinkWater
[high] JNathan vs DaydreamsAway
[med] Aurora. vs .Aero
[low] Forever vs Wolflare

• Team Raichu gets a bye

Key: [reg] is Random Battle (regular), [1v1] is Random Battle 1-vs-1, [high] is High Tier Random Battle, [med] is Medium Tier Random Battle, and [low] is Low Tier Random Battle. All of them are Best of Three, except 1v1 which is Best of Five. View the first post of this thread for more details.

Future rounds:

Spoiler:

Deadline is May 12th. I will be handing out warnings or infractions to whoever that fails to contact or reply back to their opponent. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I won against DaydreamsAway aka Slate 2-1. Those were close and great matches :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
wolf this is probably late but I only had the chance to battle choco today. It's for round 2. 2-1 gg

Years
Well, it's been a few days and Choco still isn't around to replying to my VM. Since our server seems to be down, Idk when I will be able to see him.

Back