• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
i get a error with the ini (this rom is missing data form ini) and im using a fresh fire red rom, this tool is very nice and i would like to use it, can someone please help me?

Years
i get a error with the ini (this rom is missing data form ini) and im using a fresh fire red rom, this tool is very nice and i would like to use it, can someone please help me?

You are not extracting the file correctly.
If you're using version 2.7 the tool helps you easily edit the missing data.

darkrai1381

Where I am
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
kurapika please can you help me? i have upgraded my net framework and im still receiving the table.ini error.
+sorry for my bad english.

darkrai1381

Where I am
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
1. Yes Im using version 2.7.
2. I dont think my winrar program has any problems,i even copied the text in all the ini files and pasted them in my extracted data but it still says cant read the table.ini file.

Years
1. Yes Im using version 2.7.
2. I dont think my winrar program has any problems,i even copied the text in all the ini files and pasted them in my extracted data but it still says cant read the table.ini file.
Ok, please make a screen of the error.

Hey I am having trouble downloading this. Is there anyway you can put it on mediafire or something?

I'll upload it in Mediafire now.
Done.

Last edited:

darkrai1381

Where I am
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
i solved the problem with another program for extracting rar files. sorry for disturbing you.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Concerning Anti-Exploud:

After loading rom and clicking on Anti-Exploud I click the Custom Offset and load a set from there. Some give the message "Progress 100% Done!" and some give the "Progress 100% Nothing Found"

I assume this is a end-user mistake, and not a bug, since I haven't seen anyone else mentioning this. (Searched thread using search function)

Perhaps I missed something important?

Also, thank you so much for creating and providing these tools! De-capitalization is incredibly important to me, so having a tool that does that, and nothing else, is extremely useful for me personally! Thank you so much!

Years
Anti-Exploud's de-capitalisation is executed as a background task to not make the tools freeze during the process. I am not experimented with programming background tasks that's why the tool sometimes does not find anything to decapitalise I guesss.

With which rom are you having this issue?

Bliss

Years
Anti-Exploud's de-capitalisation is executed as a background task to not make the tools freeze during the process. I am not experimented with programming background tasks that's why the tool sometimes does not find anything to decapitalise I guesss.

With which rom are you having this issue?
BPRE

First I tried it with a hack in progress, then I tried with a clean ROM and the same results occurred. It was after both of these attempts that I finally decided I'd better just check the thread.

Also, I was checking in a Hex editor, searching for certain terms to manually decapitalize, and I couldn't find anything :/ It was a bit weird.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I have a question. Is there a way to simply type in the amount of prize money a Trainer gives out, when making a new trainer, or do you have to change the money rate?

Thank you very much.

Years
No phantomness. The game calculates the Prize Money as follows:
Prize Money = The last Pokémon's Level * Money Rate * 4
Exemple:
Spoiler:

In the picture above, the last Pokémon this trainer has is a Level 40 Weavile and the trainer's Money Rate is 1 so:
Prize Money = The last Pokémon's Level * Money Rate * 4
Prize Money = 40 * 1 * 4
Prize Money = 160 pokédollar

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Thank you very much for the explanation, kurapika.

I would also like it if you added a manual save button to the next version.

Thank you for making such a good tool.

Sincerely,
Phantomness

Years
You're welcome. :)

Good news to all of you guys who had issues with Anti-Exploud. I managed o fix it completely. But the next version will not come any soon since I am working on adding more stuff to the Pokémon Editor and Trainers Editor as well as the possibility to add a Types Match-up Editor and probably a donation button.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have a question...
Spoiler:

Your tool's move effects are extended... (I haven't added new move effects...yet.)
Are the effects automatically written into the ROM, or did you just forget to set it back to normal? :/
I kept on forgetting to ask you this question...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021

Good news to all of you guys who had issues with Anti-Exploud. I managed o fix it completely. But the next version will not come any soon since I am working on adding more stuff to the Pokémon Editor and Trainers Editor as well as the possibility to add a Types Match-up Editor and probably a donation button.

Is the stuff you want to add for the Trainer Editor giving trainers pokemons Evs, Dvs, natures and abilities? If not could you implement it sometimes? This Feature would be total phamtomness!
and great work so far!

Bliss

Years

*cries* SO HAPPY!

No worries on time constraints~ I'm busy IRL anyway lol. But you definitely gave me another reason to hurry up and get things taken care of so I can get back to hacking!

Thank you so much for fixing it! Looking forward to the update!

Back