• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WITH YOU DOING THAT.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Other than my sisters always stealing my DS every time I want to play it, eating ALL the good cereal in the morning, taking FOREVER in the bathroom when I need to take a shower, the fact that they think my name is Carly (it's not Carly, it's Evan, I don't know how they get it confused), and that all I hear when I get home is DISNEY CHANNEL... nothing at all.

Well, my parents do tend to butt into my relationships, and my dad hates that I like Pokemon, and my mom finds my music "disturbing" (sometimes, my music disturbs even me, and I wrote it), and they hate that I'm semi-goth (yeah I made that word up).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
My younger brother is a smoker...of more than one substance...and I can't stand the smell of any of them. He also has a tendency to allow his friends to come and go as they please. I can understand that they've got nowhere else to go, but dammit, we can't feed all of them on our budget. >:O

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Well I had to be in a room with a guy that does not sleep at night. It was fricken annoying. And I had school closer to when he left so I had disturbed sleeps.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
The two main things:

1.) Chewing with your mouth open/talking while chewing. It's so loud it's gross.
2.) Talking loudly. Yes, I know you can talk, but do you have to scream at any given chance?

Centiflora X

Thread Killer
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
Under no circumstances should anyone go into my room unsupervised. Permission must be obtained as well. Failure to abide by such conditions will result in a permanent entry ban to said room.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Just mainly when my parents nag me about stupid stuff, it annoys me to no end.

Back