• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design-a-Pokémon eXtravagant!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Well, I would say because you still haven't corrected the Steps to Hatch field yet. 400 is an invalid number, as there are no egg cycles that have that small of required minimum steps. The quickest egg cycle is 11 cycles, which is 2805 steps. I would suggest that you give Bulbapedia's Egg Cycle article to help you better pick out your amount needed.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well, I would say because you still haven't corrected the Steps to Hatch field yet. 400 is an invalid number, as there are no egg cycles that have that small of required minimum steps. The quickest egg cycle is 11 cycles, which is 2805 steps. I would suggest that you give Bulbapedia's Egg Cycle article to help you better pick out your amount needed.

Ęℓαчиıı has pointed out your errors. Also, it would be best if you enclose the entry in one (1) spoiler tag only. You also have to put your Pokemon's non-shiny front sprite before your Pokemon's name. You have plenty of time to correct your errors so don't fret!

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I'm finished with my entry! Good luck to all of the other entries!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I hope my entry can still be accepted:

Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I hope my entry can still be accepted:

Spoiler:
You're just in time with around 7-ish hours to spare! :D
Anyway, added to the list.

Years
Entries are now closed since the deadline has passed! Thanks for the amazing entries, everyone! :D Expect the winners soon.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Winners!

After around 4 days of judging, scores were given to each of the entries. The entries were creative yet three (3) participants outshines the rest.

On third place we have...
Spoiler:

On second place we have...
Spoiler:

Finally, our first place and this year's Design-a-Pokemon Champion...
Spoiler:

Congratulations to the winners! Expect your emblems sometime later, and everyone gets a Participant emblem so no one is left out! Hope you had fun~!

(Note: If anyone wants to know their scores, shoot me or Cirno a PM.)

Years
Congratulations, everyone! It was tough to judge since we had some amazing entries, but you all did very well. <3 I suffered for many hours trying to judge since I really loved a lot of the entries haha.

Back