• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
I too have been watching from the beginning and I am dying for the beta to come out so i can try out being a team rocket.

A question

Will you get a bike or will it be one of TR's mechas?

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i would love to search through the whole game but i avent got 100+ post i usually just watch the threads grow and dont talk and down load the beta then say what i tink anyway gd luk wit the rest of the stuff.....

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I too have been watching from the beginning and I am dying for the beta to come out so i can try out being a team rocket.

A question

Will you get a bike or will it be one of TR's mechas?

Well, seeing as I have not decided to give out a Bike Yet, I just don't know.
:D

Anyways, the delay is due to a major error that took me around 1-2 days to fix.
Now, I can continue progress.

Oh, and I have found someone to do the Trainer Names thing, so you can stop PMing me.
Thanks!

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Do you need any sprites for gym leaders/trainers? Cause I have this girl sprite I made that I'm just dying >_< to see in a game. BTW, what is this a hack of?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Do you need any sprites for gym leaders/trainers? Cause I have this girl sprite I made that I'm just dying >_< to see in a game. BTW, what is this a hack of?

This is for Ruby, if you send me the girl, and I like it, I'll impliment it into the game, and give you credit.
:)

If anyone would ever like to talk about the game, or anything, you are free to AIM (EarthsVisitor) MSN ([email protected]) or Join me in the PC Chat (Under the banner). I'm almost always on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Cool

Cool, always wanted to join team rocket ;)
It looks like a great hack, cant wait to play the beta

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
hey i been looking at this game for so long i finally register for this site :) i cant wait for you to realse this beta keep it up dude i like those screenshots there awesome

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow! I simply love this idea! I can't believe I forgot to post on it; thought I did, turns out I didn't, moving on... Just the simple fact that you're no longer on that "tired-out" quest of being the hero and becoming the Pokemon Master fills me with un-rivaled joy! Keep up the really good work! I'll be watching.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
yea i can't wait for this i tried makeing a hack on this but hard for me:( i guess ill just wait for this one, cause this is a great hack

jokerjung

fire the blaze
Years
for all these days,weeks,and months, this has been an amazingly popular hack.

i'm wondering.

why haven't you earned an award yet?

this TRR has is growing one by one and it's a great game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
WOW

I totally love this game and I think it is amazing!!!!! Good luck on everything and I can't wait for a beta.

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
finally u can be evil cant wait for it to come out
finally no more badges and stuff and team rocket will prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back