• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new guy

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
I am Master Magikarp and I am new here. I have been playing Pokemon since Generation 3 and my favorite Pokemon is Rayquaza and second is Ho-oh. I am a competitive battler and I enjoy doing Nuzlockes. My other interests other than Pokemon are Mario and DBZ. That is all.
I am Master Magikarp and I approve this message.

Last edited:
Years
Since your avatar is Gyarados, does that mean you'll be evolving into a Master Gyarados soon? lol Welcome to the forum and it's great to meet you! :3

As amazing as Ho-Oh is, I frankly don't see many people that really like it. At one point I thought I was one of the only ones, but glad to know that's not the case! It's kind of sad it's so overshadowed by Lugia but I guess that's to be expected with how beasty Lugia is. ): I'm really glad to see all these battlers joining PC too, especially during a time like this where our Battle Center is thriving. I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy yourself in that section (wish I could say 100% but there's always that little chance) so make sure to check out the rules and tournaments that're being hosted right now. I'm personally participating in the Fortune Cup but plan on signing up for some more tournaments soon, so you'll likely run into me again down the line, especially if you plan on joining our Pokemon Showdown server~!

Do you do challenges in general or just Nuzlockes? I've never done a Nuzlocke (I am so out of the loop...) but have tried a few challenges and they've all been pretty great. I never realized how many different ways there were to play the game, so I can safely say I'm hooked on them now! What game are you playing right now? Heard of X and Y? If so, what are your views on it?

Hope you have an awesome time and see you around! Remember to read the rules and feel free to contact me or Cid whenever if you need help with anything at all~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, MM!

Cool avatar, btw. ;) Gyarados is awesomeeee!

That's cool you've been playing since Hoenn! Hoenn, in my opinion, is seriously one of the best generations of the series to date!

That's cool that you're into battling! We have a battle center forum that can fulfill all your battling needs, and a challenges forum, where you can find all types of challenges that you could potentially, well, challenge!

Mario and DBZ is cool, although I prefer Mario if I had to choose between the two, even though they aren't really comparable. ;)

Hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
As amazing as Ho-Oh is, I frankly don't see many people that really like it. At one point I thought I was one of the only ones, but glad to know that's not the case! It's kind of sad it's so overshadowed by Lugia but I guess that's to be expected with how beasty Lugia is. ): I'm really glad to see all these battlers joining PC too, especially during a time like this where our Battle Center is thriving. I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy yourself in that section (wish I could say 100% but there's always that little chance) so make sure to check out the rules and tournaments that're being hosted right now. I'm personally participating in the Fortune Cup but plan on signing up for some more tournaments soon, so you'll likely run into me again down the line, especially if you plan on joining our Pokemon Showdown server~!

How could you be so cruel to ho-oh?

Anyways I will try Pokecommunity's Showdown Server.

Do you do challenges in general or just Nuzlockes? I've never done a Nuzlocke (I am so out of the loop...) but have tried a few challenges and they've all been pretty great. I never realized how many different ways there were to play the game, so I can safely say I'm hooked on them now! What game are you playing right now? Heard of X and Y? If so, what are your views on it?

I have only done Nuzlockes. Currently I am doing an Emerald Randomizer. X and Y are alright, the starters are a bit lackluster but, the Xerneas and Yveltal look great in my opinion.

That's cool you've been playing since Hoenn! Hoenn, in my opinion, is seriously one of the best generations of the series to date!

My first Game was Ruby and my favorite game is Emerald and I enjoy Fire Red.

Mario and DBZ is cool, although I prefer Mario if I had to choose between the two, even though they aren't really comparable.

I don't play Mario that much anymore. Super Mario World and the first New Super Mario Bros. were my favorite though. However the concept of putting new before every Mario Game is starting to annoy me.
DBZ is decent, my favorite character was Vegeta. Final Flash!

Back