• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Tensai's Secret

How should the player get their starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
POKéMON Tensai's Secret Version
Hack of:
badge-firered.png

Introduction
» A little something about me
Hi, I'm Michael. As you may know, this is my fourth attempted hack. I quit two hacks, and put one on hold, only because of over-use of tiles. Anyways, I'm not going to quit or put this on hold..which I say a lot and lie...But, the only time I'll put it on hold, is if I'm on vacation. Anyways, enjoy~

Story
» The plot
In the region of Tensai, a beautiful region inhabited by tons of Pokémon, there is an evil team. Their name is Team Tornado(maybe). This team is bent on capturing Shaymin(sky form), using its powers to create Natural Disasters throughout the region. Team Tornado has become close to capturing Shaymin, but thanks to a mysterious Pokémon Trainer, he thwarted their plans 10 years ago. Now, 10 years later, they are back and stronger than ever. Their Pokémon are stronger, and they will stop at nothing, and defeat any thing, who gets in their way to reach their goal. They have also created their own Master Ball, which will capture any Pokémon 100% of the time, while also turning the Pokémon evil. That's what they plan to use on Shaymin. They call this strange ball, the Nether Ball.

On a side note, on the day Team Tornado came back, a child finally turned 10. That child...was you. You start out in Nether Forest, a creepy and dark forest shrouded in mist. The way out is confusing, but when you exit it..it's just a dream. Before you exit the house, your mother warns you about Team Tornado, and your dad(yes, you read right) gives you your first Pokémon, and all the starting trainer essentials. After that, your journey Begins!

Features
» What's what in the hack
•New Maps
•New scripts
•New Region
•One Platinum sprite(Shaymin sky form)
•New Side-Quests
•New Palettes
•And More...

Starters
» Who you travel with!
thPichu.png
Houndour.gif
pkrs171.gif
116.gif
pkfrlg069.png
eevee.jpg

Media
» Screen shots and videos
screen_ts_1.png
screen_ts_2.png
screen_ts_3.png

Credits
» Some special people
•Thrace - CSS design
•zel and Time - inspiration
•Kyledove - tiles
•Punk Rocker - Rombase
•My team - for helping me make the project
•Fans - for helping support this hack

Banners
» Supportion
Spoiler:

Releases
» Play time
--None Yet--
---All releases will be in an .ips patch, and will be shown in attachments to prevent unregistered people from playing---
----Before playing a hack, and you don't know what to do, please read this: Click Me----

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Thanks guys. :)
Means a lot. :D
I'm waiting for Austinia to come on, because I sent him a PM for inserting some tiles. ;)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Whoa, so this is the new hack you were talking about?
anyways, the features are nice, but the story seems pretty much like the story in R/S/E.
I hope you can improve on that.
I was wondering why it would be shaymin sky forme, and not other flying type legendary pokemon.
also, i was wondering if i was the mapper for this team also.
well, i wish you the best of luck on the hack wind~.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Whoa, so this is the new hack you were talking about?
anyways, the features are nice, but the story seems pretty much like the story in R/S/E.
I hope you can improve on that.
I was wondering why it would be shaymin sky forme, and not other flying type legendary pokemon.
also, i was wondering if i was the mapper for this team also.
well, i wish you the best of luck on the hack wind~.
Thanks. :)
I know, the story wasn't as good as Blizzard's, but at least it was better than Wave's! XD
Anyways, yes, you still are. I'm keeping track of the team in the team thread, which none of my team seems to be posting in...-_-;
Anyways, thanks again~

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
so this is your great comeback?
NICE! Like the story a lot!
I can't wait to see some maps. (maybe I can learn something from them :P)

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Whoops... I forgot about the team thread... *shifts eyes*
Anyway, I thought the Story was very interesting, however I agree that the team is very alike Team Magma/Aqua in the way that they are trying to capture a legendary.
Features seems fairly interesting, however I'm not seeing anything unique there at the moment... =/
I could make you some banners and userbars if you wanted ;)
Good luck!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
so this is your great comeback?
NICE! Like the story a lot!
I can't wait to see some maps. (maybe I can learn something from them :P)
Thanks. :D
Whoops... I forgot about the team thread... *shifts eyes*
Anyway, I thought the Story was very interesting, however I agree that the team is very alike Team Magma/Aqua in the way that they are trying to capture a legendary.
Features seems fairly interesting, however I'm not seeing anything unique there at the moment... =/
I could make you some banners and userbars if you wanted ;)
Good luck!
Thanks, and, that would be great. Like I said though..not as good of a story as Blizzard's, but, it's the best I could think of. :P
Okayz, Windeh, Your banner is here.
pkmn.png

Hope its good enough. I tried a new border style.
:D
Yea!!! :D
Thanks Rénny, adding it...NOW! ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Can I be a part of this hack? You know what I can do, so yeah! Anyways, looks nice, although the story is a bit too similar to R/S/E, but idk. Anywho, BOL!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Not an update for the hack, but, I added the cross-hair cursor just in case people like it. ^^;

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm, this looks pretty good! Anyway, I hope you continue making this hack, and don't give up!

BTW, I like the storyline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back