• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Phoenix Bombardment

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Because nuking the field continuously is fun!

Monsters [17]
3 Enthusiastic Beastman Wolfberk
3 Fire King Avatar Barong
3 Fire King Avatar Yaksha
3 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3 Flamvell Firedog
1 Pyrorex the Elemental Lord
1 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys

Spells [13]
3 Assault of the Fire Kings
2 Fire King Fire Cycle
2 Flaming Dance - "Tenki"
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Forbidden Lance
1 Monster Reborn

Traps [10]
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road

Extra Deck [15]
2 Terror Fang Wolf, Diawolf
2 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gem-Knight Pearl
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 16: Shock Master
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number 50: Black Corn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Steelswarm Roach
---
1 Stardust Dragon

[h2][/h2]
Comments:

I tried a previous build that ran 2 Qilin and 2 Yaksha, but Yaksha at 3 is certainly a very important decision - it's the card that powers your combos, since it can actually (whoa) kill things that are in your hand, like the Garunix / Nephthys you happen to randomly draw, and it can kill Barong when it dies too if that's in your hand, which saves you a turn of setup time.

I also tried Garunix and Onslaught at 2 but ultimately that wasn't worth it. Garunix at 3 is brutal, and 2 Garunix can form a loop that keeps one of them in the graveyard for usage next turn - double the nuclear fun?! It's ok that the deck has some trouble maintaining field presence, because Garunix is field presence. Onslaught is your Cyber Dragon - the monster can attack, and since Garunix is a delayed Dark Hole, well... ("Well that's just downright Darius, Cirrus", you might say, and yes, it is indeed downright Darius.)

Wolfberk is OP as usual.

I want to fit in maybe 1 copy of Rekindling somewhere, but I dunno ... any ideas? Though I don't think the deck really -needs- needs it.

Last edited:
Years
Ahhhh yes, the new fire starter deck with Garunix that just laughs at you.

I think the support (spell cards) are pretty broken in here. Assault and Fire Cycle are just so good! XD​

Back