• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Thanks Meganium. sorry the net went haywire soon after I posted yesterday!
Well I'll check out the completed ones first :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thanks Meganium. sorry the net went haywire soon after I posted yesterday!
Well I'll check out the completed ones first :D

That's the spirit! And if you like the game you downloaded, be sure to give thanks to the authors for their hard work!

Hi there, I'm Magnet. I'm new here and I look forward to PC.

Greetings, Magnet :D I hope you enjoy it here as well! PC is quite large and it has a ton of things for you to do, so go on and have fun! See ya laterz <3

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I was just wondering. . . where is the koffee pot?

I'm here to announce that you should always tell your coffee thank you. Except blonde roasts. No one likes those guys, koffi~

I dream that one day, I'll be the proud owner of a Koffing that knows scald. . .

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
coffeecoffeecoffee!

Honestly I prefer mine with cream and sugar, and powdered cocoa, which requires less sugar when I'm adding some. :D It pretty much wakes me up. :D

Welcome aboard, CoffeeDrink! I really like how you did with your avatar and siggy. Very creative~ xD

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a huge Poke-nerd and this is the first Pokemon community I've really been a part of. I am a big fan of Fire Red, I always have an active file of it just to play during my down time. I enjoy writing fanfics, but don't have a lot of time to devote to them. I also write music, play drums and guitar, and sing a little bit as well.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Why hello there! This was my first pokemon forum as well, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you're into Fanfics, be sure to check out our Fan Fiction and Writing section. I do a lot of reviews there myself and that's where spend most of my time, so I'm sure I'll see you there. Even if you don't have fics to post, you can read others, and reply to various writing topics we have up.

I enjoy music too! I personally play trumpet, flugel, french horn, and mellophone, but the only one I'll be playing in college is the french horn. If you need a friend, or just feel like chatting, shoot me a VM and I'll be sure to get back to you. Have fun and happy posting!

Years
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a huge Poke-nerd and this is the first Pokemon community I've really been a part of. I am a big fan of Fire Red, I always have an active file of it just to play during my down time. I enjoy writing fanfics, but don't have a lot of time to devote to them. I also write music, play drums and guitar, and sing a little bit as well.

Well hi there Alex! Welcome!

If you were looking for a good Pokemon forum to start with you definitely picked a great community indeed. We have the sections that have got your interests covered indeed, so go and take a look around and explore the forums and don't hesitate to ask any staff members if you have questions!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Hey guys this my first forum and Im almost certain ill fit right in so.....hehehehe 😁 I Looooooovvve pokemon I think im a poke-fanatic, no I know I am lol I wanted find some people to talk about pokemon with. I also have a youtube channel so if you wanna check it out that would be Beautifly lol yea I know...alittle corny...

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Greetings BrawlixXx, I'm sure you'll fit right in too! We're really friendly and the best part is that we all love pokemon. Be sure to chat it up with some of the other members in the various discussion threads we have.

If you need a friend, or just want to chat, be sure to shoot me a VM or friend request. I love receiving mail and chatting with other members. Hope to see you around and happy posting!

Years
I was away for a few days and come back to so many newbies! This is awesome; welcome, guys. I don't think I can reply to everyone individually but it's very great to have you all here. <3

BrawlixXx, this is a great place to explore as your first forum... we're all huge Pokemon fanatics. I think Pokemon X and Y has increased my love for the franchise tenfold, and I didn't think that was possible. @_@

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2015
Hey, I'm kiwisarereallcool. I am interested in trying to create my own hack, most likely of FireRed, and I look forward to feedback from the fellow users.

Years
Hey, I'm kiwisarereallcool. I am interested in trying to create my own hack, most likely of FireRed, and I look forward to feedback from the fellow users.

Hey there, welcome! Good luck with the hack; the Emulation board will have lots for you to utilize as far as resources go. I'll be looking forward to it and hopefully you explore around other parts of the forum too. o/

Years
Hey guys this my first forum and Im almost certain ill fit right in so.....hehehehe 😁 I Looooooovvve pokemon I think im a poke-fanatic, no I know I am lol I wanted find some people to talk about pokemon with. I also have a youtube channel so if you wanna check it out that would be Beautifly lol yea I know...alittle corny...

Hello there you two and welcome!

Brawlix, you made a good decision to join PC if you're new to the forums. We are very diverse and have everything to cater for any Poke-fanatic such as yourself, and I've been into Pokemon for a long time now. Around 14 years to be exact. Hope to be able to talk to you sometime and have fun!

And Kiwi (I'll just call you that due to the long username) if you're interested in ROM hacking, I advise you check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which has loads of things you can do to make hacks, or even play completed hacks! You'll find loads of resources you can use over there, and also there's threads where you can ask questions. Good luck with your hack!

And remember, don't hesitate to contact any staff members such as Cirno if you have questions!

Bidoof Overlord

All hail Raticate
Years
I am Bidoof Overlord, but for short, its Bidoof High Supreme Ruler Emperor the Fifth. You can call me just Doofy.

The reason I entered PC was to get help in hacking.
But why not go to the Welcome Users thread?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
DGrayHero the name! you guys can call me Hero, am a big fan of both heroes and pokemon,am gearing up for X and Y by catching all the pokemon in B2 and W2.
(Nice to meet you all)

Years
I am Bidoof Overlord, but for short, its Bidoof High Supreme Ruler Emperor the Fifth. You can call me just Doofy.

Hi Doofy, welcome to PC! The welcome boards are definitely a great choice. What better way to get your feet wet when it comes to the forum than to introduce yourself to us? :D You'll find a lot of resources to help you with hacking so you've definitely chosen a great forum.

DGrayHero the name! you guys can call me Hero, am a big fan of both heroes and pokemon,am gearing up for X and Y by catching all the pokemon in B2 and W2.
(Nice to meet you all)

Welcome to the forum, Hero! Great to meet you. Yeah, we're all thrilled for X and Y so time needs to move faster. So hard to wait out these last few weeks ugh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Why hello Bidoof!! Welcome!! It's really nice meeting you, I'm Aaron. The Emulation section will be best for you like Cirno said. But be sure to look around at other sections too. We have a lot of things to offer on Pokemon, but also things not about Pokemon. But I hope you do have a fun time here. :)

(Nice to meet you all)

Hi there Hero!! I'm so excited for X and Y too! I'm playing White 2 myself to occupy me, but X and Y look so good and really fun. There's 20 days left, but I'm gonna have a hard time waiting that long. D: I suggest the X and Y section though to help you keep yourself busy when not playing B2 or W2. There's a whole lot of discussion going on there right now. See you around and enjoy your stay. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have some questions though.
What does the phrase "You can just PM me" mean?
I hear it a lot in the Emulations Section.

And thanks for the warm welcome, Cirno and Aaron!

PM stands for Private Message it's pretty similar to email on any forum and it's a way to privately send someone a message if you don't want other users to see what you're telling them. You can check your Private Messages in your Inbox in your Control Panel or "CP" as a lot of people call it.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php?folderid=0

And just so you know , if someone says VM it means Visitor's Message. It's when someone posts a message on your profile. You respond to a VM by either clicking View Conversation and typing on the text box you see above all your VMs with that person. You can also post a VM by going to that person's profile and typing your message in the text box on their profile. I'll send you both to show you how it's done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back