• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terraria: Sand is overpowered

TY

Terraria, a sandbox platformer/RPG/adventure made by Re-Logic:
Who plays this game? What do you like about it and what do you think of the new update for it.

I really enjoy playing Terraria, and the new update made me even addicted to the game, as there is so much more to do and to make.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Saw you playing that last night :D
I have terrarria I basically maxed it out and had end game gear it got a bit boring living in an empty castle, the game needs more npcs that just do random errands. I got pretty far in making a server but my friend could never join.

TY

I have terrarria I basically maxed it out and had end game gear it got a bit boring living in an empty castle, the game needs more npcs that just do random errands. I got pretty far in making a server but my friend could never join.

Well you are lucky since the update added more NPC's :D

Nakala Pri

I played it to the point I began to despise it. I would just live in my complex hovel, mine some ore, cut down some tree's, edit house, make horrible changes, then just imagine throwing the computer out the window and starting fresh.

I played the computer version, by the way, I cannot even imagine playing the Xbox 360 version. xD

TY

The PS3 version is kinda hard to do, so i stick with my trusty PC to play it. Anyways if anyone is interested in playing alongside me you can always join my world on Steam if you like to ^_^

Years
I absolutely adore this game, with over 300 hours of game time on it and 2 years of owning it. I have tons of fun progressing through a new world with a group of friends every time a new update comes out, but what was really fun was the PvP Hardcore Survival game mode, where there's 2 teams (or just a 1v1) and both teams go to separate sides of the world. They gather resources, make a base, and maybe develop a sneaky tactic. Then after the first night, they can cross the middle line of the world, and attack each other when they please. The only problem is finding people to play as I only know a couple people who like doing this.

If anyone wants to try it out I'd love to!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I used to play Terraria, but I only mined and built houses with it. I was never any good at fighting the enemies.

Years
I love Terraria! My boyfriend and I have been playing together a lot since the update on October 1st. The game's gotten harder and the new items are really, really cool. We're in hard mode now and slowly looking for Titanium to make better gear among other things.

TY

I absolutely adore this game, with over 300 hours of game time on it and 2 years of owning it. I have tons of fun progressing through a new world with a group of friends every time a new update comes out, but what was really fun was the PvP Hardcore Survival game mode, where there's 2 teams (or just a 1v1) and both teams go to separate sides of the world. They gather resources, make a base, and maybe develop a sneaky tactic. Then after the first night, they can cross the middle line of the world, and attack each other when they please. The only problem is finding people to play as I only know a couple people who like doing this.

We could do this if there are more people who are interested in this, im interested for sure

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I adore Terraria. It's a game that I only started playing in the last couple months because Olli forced me to but it's utterly addictive and so much fun to play. It's not as expansive as Minecraft and doesn't have quite as much to do (depending on how imaginative you are) but I prefer Terraria by a long shot. It's one of those games that once you start you just can't stop haha. Though with uni and such getting in the way I was kind of forced to - I never even managed to clear the corruption </3

I'd definitely be up for this, just let me know when! :D

TY

In a desperate attempt to get 500 HP i just gave up and made this fortress:
Spoiler:

I really exploited new features as paint for walls and bricks and stuff, and its really cool how it turned out.

Also if anyone wants to explore a world with me im up for a game now, i got all day :D

EDIT, AND VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE WITH A HARDMODE WORLD:
The Hardmode bosses "The Twins", "The Destroyer" and "Skeletron Prime" are now a random spawn like the Eye of Cthulu
I just got a message saying that The Twins are coming

Last edited:
Years
I've been playing it quite a bit, solo and multiplayer with Amachi. I've been the builder while he went out and farmed ores.

My solo base.
Teleport waystation towards the dungeon.
There are several more waystations between the final one near the dungeon and my main base. They're all themed in relation to the biome they're in.

Co-op base.
Again I've built several teleporter hubs on the map. I really like the new additions to the wiring system in 1.2.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I am up for PvP I have end game gear though... I have that multi chainsaw the best gear and the best sword... op AF

TY

Well i have some CtG worlds we can play sometime and im up for a game now if anyone wants to, though i have to find out how to let people join my game :S

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I've read that this is one of the best Xbox 360 hop games to buy.I need to get this and Castle Crashers soon.

TY

Also there may be a update for Xbox/PS3 containing all the stuff 1.2 now has for PC, which makes the console versions again have some more stuff than the PC version has.

TBH im quite disappointed cause i love the Sharanga bow in the pre-hardmode stage and i just want it to be in the PC version so much.

GryphusHUN

Water-type Champion
Years
Well I LOVE Terraria :D I played the most part of it in Multiplayer with my friend in version 1.1.2-1.2 and I loved(Still loving it today too) every second of it :DD

Years
I haven't played for a month now since I've been so hooked on Pokemon X, but have heard there were some cool new additions since the October 1st update! This game is so crazy fun in both single and multiplayer.. it's one of the only PC games that I've poured over 100 hours into. :)

TY

Yeah they did add some cool features in Terraria like Pumpkins and other stuff, but i havent been able to find those yet. Havent played with anyone else so far :(

Back