• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Have you ever played Tactical Ops?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Never been a massive Sonic fan, admittedly. They're enjoyable games though! Maybe I'll check it out some time.

Have you played Dragon Age: Origins?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Played all of them, the PSP game aside. Good games (except Jak II, that one is terrible), no Crash though.

Something more obscure. Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yeah. But after playing the PS2 one so many times...I didn't have fun, since the story novelty wore off and I'm left with terrible dungeons and an average turn based RPG game.

Super Meat Boy?

TY

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nope, strategy games are my weak point.
Final Fantasy 2- Dawn of Souls edition?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Nope. I've only played Final Fantasies 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, Tactics, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, Dirge of Cerberus, 12 and 13

10-2, 12, 13 and Tactic Advanced (Advanced including all remakes for the Gameboy Advance) being the absolute most disgusting excuses for a Final Fantasy ... C'mon, Einx!

The first Rayman (PlayStation One)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Its the only Rayman I haven't played. Actually I did, but no more than an hour.

Resident Evil 1 (or REmake)?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have acute Arachnophobia so playing these games, much to my dismay, was, and still is, a sheer impossibility. But these games (that I watched my older brother play for a long portion of my youth.) were A. The inspiration of my love for video games and B. The source of my phobia. Lol.

But my favorite character is (get this) the Tyrant from the first RE, the one fought in the lab and on the rooftop that must be taken out by STAR airlifting a Grim Reaper (Four barreled-rocket launcher)

Fade to Black (PlayStation One/PC)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
No to both.

Has anyone played Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yup. But it's one of my lesser favourable game of the series for me though.

Dark Cloud 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back