• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your homepage?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
My thumbnail page for Chrome, with six of my most visited websites. I always bounce around what website I want to go to whenever I open a new tab, so it seems pointless to open a new tab and wait for a webpage to load if I want to go to a different site.

EDIT: The page has the Google search bar on it, so let's just say that my homepage is
emot-google.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
No website in particular; rather, it's my hand curated list of favourite websites.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Chrome's new tab page. Seems like that's a common thing for a lot of people lately, to the point where I almost forget that home pages are still a thing. I never use the home page button either way since I have my bookmarks tab which serves as a nice way to easily access my favorite sites. ♥

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
My speeddial setup with all the important websites I need; that's also the same page I see whenever I open a new tab.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Youtube, because I really watching playthrough and my subscriptions

Years
I'm pretty sure it's the page on Google Chrome with those thumbnails. Standard but I don't want to get too deep at the same time.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
New tab page on Firefox as it has links to most of the common sites I visit. Very convenient when all that's needed is a mouse click :P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Yeah, same here for me too, I use Chrome's new tab page. I probably should change it to PC or something though. Would make more sense.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
PC opens up every time I open Chrome. There's always something to check and I'm too lazy to type it in or click on something every time I want to come here.

Back