• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Excuse me but I am afraid that I need help. I am in ricyan city and am giving the gym leader help. I found shinx and am looking for snorlax and steelix can you guys tell me where I can find them.

Years
How to i find pokemon light platinum portugues complete?The portugues version i have unova pokemons arent with english names and are various bugs of english version dont have.Sorry for bad english.
As the Portugese version was very buggy and due to its language problem Wesley let Snakebyte do the translations and fix major bugs so he released an English version after that. Mind you the Portugese version is not complete

Excuse me but I am afraid that I need help. I am in ricyan city and am giving the gym leader help. I found shinx and am looking for snorlax and steelix can you guys tell me where I can find them.
Snorlax is sleeping on the route above Ricyan city and you need Ice Smash too and Steelix is west from the city across the lake

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How to i find pokemon light platinum portugues complete?The portugues version i have unova pokemons arent with english names and are various bugs of english version dont have.Sorry for bad english.
That's the only Portuguese version.
The only Portuguese version ever released was the one Wesley released practically as a base ROM for translation. It has only the features Wesley wanted to include and unfortunately some bugs that weren't fixed and Japanese names of Isshu Pokémon (which are much better than the English ones)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
As the Portugese version was very buggy and due to its language problem Wesley let Snakebyte do the translations and fix major bugs so he released an English version after that. Mind you the Portugese version is not complete

Snorlax is sleeping on the route above Ricyan city and you need Ice Smash too and Steelix is west from the city across the lake
Thanks for your help it seems I need a lot of it for this game.:laugh:

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
actually i got a bug in the 8th gym.. when you save right before the leader and you reset the game there i no option you can't get back :O

FirePKMNalltheway

Fire Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
I love this game soo much... but... there is one and just a miner problem. so in early game free trading, randomly, a zubat appears over the pokemon they offer. just something weird i found but, lucaly, if you enter a building it goes away.

akshay.thombre

Bak aft a yr srtg 4m the basic
Years
What after becoming the world champion?
I read about the legendaries and orange islands.. little lost now.. xD

Finished to world championship in 4 evenings!!!

Amazing hack!! Hats off to the developers!!
Well deserved the awards it won!!

Years
What after becoming the world champion?
I read about the legendaries and orange islands.. little lost now.. xD

Finished to world championship in 4 evenings!!!

Amazing hack!! Hats off to the developers!!
Well deserved the awards it won!!
Yeah you heard right.. You have to hunt down the legendaries after the World Championships as they are the only left option to do anything new in the hack. Check out Wesley's Official Website how to track down them

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
So uhm... was using exp. share on my emboar and it evolved into a scolipede...? Has anyone else had that happen?

Back