• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [IC]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Lucy shrieked when the lights went out. As could be expected, he was afraid of the dark. Samara began buzzing and beeping at him. He looked down at the dim light coming from his virtual pet.

"Oh, come on! It's just a little dark, why are you yelling like that?! Sheesh, why do I have to be stuck with the chicken!" was the text on the screen. Lucy flushed. Even Samara was calling him a chicken now! He shook the device up and down until Samara buzzed at him again.

"Hey! Cut that out! How would you like it if someone grabbed your home and began shaking it while you were inside?" Samara had written.

"Stop making fun of me! You're just a program! I get that enough from real people!" Lucy muttered almost inaudibly. Samara went silent. Lucy slipped the device in his pocket and looked around. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness. Slightly. He could barely make out a shape at the end of the hallway. Lucy froze. When the shape started moving towards him he took a few steps back and fell to the ground. He let out an ear splitting shriek that gave him a headache.

(OOC: Anyone can be the shape Lucy is screaming at, or if no one wants to, it will just be one of those monsters. XD)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
People began shuffling through the halls, trying to find somewhere safe. When Haru had said something about heading to the gym, Wes tried his hardest to follow, until he was shoved to the ground and stepped on several times.

"HEY! LET ME UP!" shouted Wes, anger and worry evident in his voice as he sat up, knocking several people down. He then suddenly felt really cold as goose bumps covered his body. He then felt what he thought was a person grab him. Only for him to turn around and see something he couldn't describe. It was some sort of... smoke? But it made noise. Creepy noises. Wes then heard what was unmistakenably a deep growl as the smoke seemd to reach out and try to grab him. Quickly taking some steps back, a loud voice was heard from somewhere close to him.

"RUN WES! DON'T TRY TO FIGHT IT!" was what the voice had shouted. The voice had a hint of a southern accent to it, just like his own voice, but it was deeper. Whatever the case, Wes quickly turned around and ran as fast as he could, actually jumping over some people who had fallen to the ground.

And then it hit Wes. What about Kathy?! Was she okay?

"I'm sure Kathy is fine playa! Now get moving!"

That voice... It was the same as before, but Wes looked from side to side. No one seemed to even be looking at him as everyone else was heading the other way.

As much as Wes wanted to turn around and make sure Kathy was okay, he knew he couldn't. The halls were too crowded, and Wes knew he didn't have a choice but to keep on, doing as the voice had told him. Continuing running, he suddenly tripped on someone's leg, causing Wes to fall to the ground. However, Wes was quick as he brought his hands forward, slapping the ground as he used the momentum to execute a flip, landing on his feet.

"Get up and moving you..." began Wes, stopping when he saw his friend Sammy Bridgevale.

"Sammy? What in the blue Hell is going on around here?!" asked Wes, taking several deep breaths as he sat next to Sammy. Wes then thought how it was odd that the temperature was coldest right here, and it seemed the wind blew hardest right here, but they were people still in the classroom, and some of them seemed to be up and trying to move. Without giving it another thought, Wes ran into the room, moving desks and whatnot so that people could get out of there.

"GET OUT OF THE ROOM!" shouted Wes, making sure people heard him over all the commotion.

"HEAD TO SOMEWHERE SAFE! IT ISN'T SAFE HERE!" shouted that voice again, and then an idea hit Wes. He knew there was no way it was possible, but he took his virtual pet out of his pocket, looking at it as it buzzed.

"And while you're staring at me you could be getting more people out of here!" shouted the voice, unmistakenably coming from the virtual pet. Wes blinked a few times, his face showing a mix of confusion and surprise as he placed it back in his pocket and continued getting people out of the classroom.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Xavier turned to Sammy as the monsters seeped in, still grinning maniacally. "What am I doing?" he repeated. "I'm having the time of my life!" He turned as a creature lunged toward him. He easily moved aside and leapt again. "Come and get me you bastards," he crooned. "Just try it!" He picked up a chair and slammed on the shapeless head, still laughing.

He looked at We and Sammy with a disturbing grin on his face. "Come on, stop standing there. Help out!" Xavier pulled something similar to the virtual pet from his pocket. It was vastly more advanced though and there was an odd symbol on it. It began to glow.

~~

"Oww..." DAy whined at the screech, flute tucked under her arm. "That was mean, why did you do that?" SHe looked down to see a vague shape, recognizing it as Lucy. "Are you okay? Did a bad monster get you?"Day paused for breath. "You need to get up. THis place is no place to sleep Lucy." She beamed. "Don't worry I'll protect you from the monsters!" Meanwhile, Ivy was watching from behind, worried.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale
Episode One: A New World Awaits! Awaken the Bonds!

Before Xavier could answer Sammy, there was a voice behind him in the hallway. Sammy spun around at the sound of his name.

"Sammy? What in the blue Hell is going on around here?!"

"Wes! Wessy man! I have no idea! Hey Xavier, I don't think this is a safe place!" They were now the only ones left in the room, apart from a junior hiding behind a desk. Oh? Oh! Sammy remembered now, that was the kid who pushed Day earlier. What was he even doing here, he was too young to be in a senior class! Sammy stepped over a broken desk and grabbed his arm. "Hey man! You ok?"

"Come on, stop standing there and help out!" Sammy looked back at Xavier as the strange kid pulled out his virtual pet. Huh?! Sammy still had his own in his other hand. He pulled it up and looked it. It was still beeping but now... The beeping sounded like a voice!

"Sammy! Let's help! Sammy!!"

Nideous

Years
Samara's machine was making an odd sort of noise. The buzzing sounded almost like growling. Lucy hastily got back to his feet, but avoided screaming again.

"Sorry!" he said and hastily walked down the hallway. He looked at Samara's machine.

"I think you should stay away from that girl! She is not right in the head!" Samara had written on the screen. Lucy pondered a moment.

"... She scares me more than those monsters do..." Lucy said inaudibly. His face fell. That's when stuff really started getting weird. He hadn't noticed that his compatiblity with Samara had raised to 17%. But, even if he had, he would never have imagined what happened next was even possible.

"It's alright! I'll protect you from crazy people and monsters!" Lucy heard someone say. The girl speaking had a very young voice. She sounded even younger than Lucy was. Lucy looked around for the source, but couldn't find it at all. Lucy took a few steps back and peered around, eyes widened, looking for whoever had spoken. What? What was going on? Was he going crazy? His eyes were drawn slowly back to the device in his hand.

"Wait, was that you?" Lucy asked astonishedly. He didn't understand it at all. Not one little tiny bit. Had he been hit by the monsters? Had he been knocked out and was dreaming all this? Was he going bonkers?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 1
Post 2

"So, what, Zachary, is y in this equation?" The voice of Zach's math teacher switched the center of Zach's attention from his 'Digivice' to the teacher at the front of the room. He stood in front of a pair of green chalkboards that fully covered the wall of the classroom that was adjacent to the door.

"Hm?" He didn't attempt to solve the equation that was presented on the chalk board. There was too much for him to figure out in a few seconds. "Thhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee?" He said this with a speculative look on his face, and a diffident tone of voice. He finished and pursed his lips as the other students looked back at him, shaking their heads to themselves and muttering jokes to one another.

"Not quite—"Zach quickly interrupted trying to specify his answer to correct himself.

"Point three repeated!" He finished with a finger pointed and an extended arm.

"I would like it if you would both, keep your voice down in my classroom, and not point. It's rude." The teacher had a detectable amount of morose in his voice. "That is correct. Now everyone who has never seen a miracle now has." A few kids in the class laughed, Zach smirked himself and let out a terse laugh. "Honestly Mr. Cooper you are the luckiest student I've ever taught."

He continued playing with his Digivice and talking to the creature up until class was about three quarters over. When a sound came from a few classrooms over, it was the shattering of glass. Immediately, screaming followed. Zach leaned over to the window that his desk was next to and saw a gray ill-defined creature writhing into the building. Students were now pouring into the hall. It seemed like a chain reaction because the students in Zach's classroom started running. He supposed it was a chain reaction because his class was starting to flood into the hallway despite the teachers vain efforts to quell the class' anxiety.

The teacher stopped his efforts immediately once the windows on his classroom broke with the invasion of a monster. It was a small, grey, reptilian creature. As it burst through the glass it sunk its two front claws into the tiled floor. The tiles cracked and it screeched. It was at this point that Zach stood up from his desk. He picked up his textbook and ran.

"Wait, what am I doing? Forget the textbook." He side-armed the textbook at the monster, and missed, before bolting out of the door. He was the last one out of the class and immediately new where he was going as the monster tore through the hall.

He took a right down the hall, getting hit by everyone who was going the other way and pushed from behind by every one who was trying to get past.

Zach finally reached his goal. It was a white, steel door that had a broken door jam and a gap in the doorframe. There was just enough space for Zach to fit a pencil in to undo the lock and open the door, which he did. He slipped inside. It was a small janitorial closet and there was no light fixture. He hid there and felt his pocket vibrate.

"You know that I can't read those messages in here bud." He laughed and spoke in a whisper. "Sorry."

As he was waiting as he heard the screams travel through the hall he caught his breath.

"Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhoot." A claw bust through the steel door where he was.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
"Kathy? Wes?!" Haru called, taking a quick turn-around to see what was behind him then stepping into a fluent motion back into his run down to the gym. There was no one there based on the glance he took. It looked as if the two had gotten lost in the crowds of people swarming the halls. Cursing to himself, the boy swerved around a couple pillars of smoke that seemed to try and attack him. The only reason he was able to keep his pace was because he wasn't going to be a pushover for others in his way at that moment. He thought he was working to protect his friends, but it looked like it was in vain. "I'll prepare ahead of them."

Entering the gymnasium, Haru found himself in the perfect spot to see a familiar face warding a pillar of smoke away by throwing a basketball at it. The ball not only slammed into the creature within the smoke; it rebounded off and the other boy caught it. Once again, Haru cursed as he recognized that it was Hiroshi. Just his luck. However, now wasn't the time to be standing around and watching. By the look of it, Hiroshi was the only brave soul in a group of five that were trapped in the large room. A weapon, Haru thought to himself as he scanned the area that he could see, Need to bail him out. The only thing that seemed readily available was a flag pole on the nearby wall. It was a few feet higher than the boy, but he could probably pull it out from it's holder and wield it like a spear or staff. The school's personal flag was on the pole, but now wasn't the time to argue ethics that he didn't have the pride for. Running up to the flag, the boy jumped for the wall, sprang off it with one foot, and grabbed the flagpole as he launched himself off the wall. As predicted, the pole came out without a fight and was now in his possession. It was time to fight back. Haru charged after Hiroshi and the other four students.

"YOU?!" Hiroshi blurted as Haru came into view. The other boy watched as the two incoming creatures were swept by the incoming pole and were tossed aside. "About time you showed up!!"

"I was supposed to meet you here? When was that established?" Haru retorted, smashing his weapon over another enemy's head, "I don't recall telling you to come meet me anywhere."

"You're such a slacker, don't even lie!" Hiroshi stated as he threw the basketball at another creature. It was about to come back when Haru suddenly swung the flagpole like a bat and hit it back into another approaching enemy. Hiroshi grunted to himself as he caught it after the second rebound. "I heard the rumors! You're failing out of this school! I thought you'd be skipping class in here!"

"Well that's what you get for believing rumors!" Haru growled, missing sight of a creature coming from his side. Before he caught sight of it and prepared for the incoming attack, however, Hiroshi's ball brushed past the boy's hair and made a solid hit; knocking the creature back. With that suddenly out of the way Haru returned to attacking. "My grades have nothing to do with this, so kindly shut up or I won't cover you."

"Cover me? I just saved your ass, too!" Hiroshi argued, finding himself back-to-back with the other boy, "If anything those four need to grab something that will help us!" The other four students murmured in fear as they sat back and watched the two have at the mysterious creatures inside the smoke. It looked like that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"He does have a point, you know," a male voice came from Hiroshi's pocket, "For all we know, Haru's doing just fine, and had extenuating circumstances as to why he was late. Like this, for example."

"Quiet you! I don't need my own pet talking to me like I'm wrong!" Hiroshi yelled at his pocket; forcing Haru to fend off another approaching enemy trying to attack him.

"Oh? You're pet's talking now?" Haru asked as he glanced at his own pocket, "Mine's been silent on the way here, but she's talked to me as well."

"Haru-- zzt-- say yes to this next message-- zzt-- I can't hold on much longer, but you have to summon me-- zzzzzztt!!-- Aaargh!!!" a different female voice sounded from Haru's pocket. It sounded relatively the same as the last voice, but it sounded more dark and melancholy. It was fighting sudden surges of static before crying out.

"Program? Hey, Program?!" Haru asked as he parried an incoming attack. He was worried; that scream sounded rather painful, but he couldn't reach into his pocket in time to see what was going on. "Program, are you alright?! Speak to me!"

"... Do you want to take part in a game? There's no turning back once you say yes," the first female voice asked, sounding serious with the warning. Haru looked at the screen to see an option panel on it. It just read "Yes" and "No." Hiroshi's pet did the same, but it didn't sound like it was going through any sort of pain. What do they do? Under the second voice's advice, they should say yes. However, it sounded like the second voice was now gone. What would saying yes accomplish? If it was something to do with the device, then it could just be a simple game. They couldn't multitask between the two. On the other hand, there was a temptation to do it. Haru felt a strong feeling towards saying yes; it seemed like it was the right thing to do. Although hesitant, he pressed the button with "Yes" selected and watched the screen go white.

The white of the screen illuminated a small radius around the device, but it seemed to be enough to repel the smoke-creatures away. The entire device turned white and a small orb sprouted from it. Both Haru and Hiroshi staggered back as the orb floated around them before hovering a couple feet away. It started to take shape; a dark fog surrounding the creature as it gained it's true form. "Haru... you've freed me," the voice from before said, a set of red eyes glaring from the smoke, "You shouldn't have done that. It so sweet that..."

Haru braced himself as the creature lunged for him and tackled him to the ground. It stood on top of him; looking down at him before leaning in. Haru closed his eyes. He was anticipating razor-sharp claws, fangs, or-- something wet? Haru reopened his eyes to see a rabbit-like creature holding on to the sides of his head as it licked him on the face. It had four large purple ears, an antenna, a medal with the moon on it (connecting a strand of pink ribbon laced around the creature's neck together), crescent moon markings on its forehead, arms, and stomach, and seemed to have a dress on (but it wasn't; somehow it was the same whitish-pink that the rest of the skin was-- was it a part of the creature that was made to look like it had a dress on?). There was no way it was going to be hostile towards him... not a chance. "... I could just eat you up!!" the creature said, laughing as it rubbed cheek to cheek with Haru.

"Uhm... who are you?" Haru asked, a little red in the face as the creature giggled and hugged him tightly, "Were you that voice in the pet device?" Speaking of which, the boy forgot that he was still holding the device. He brought it up to his face to look at it, but now it looked completely different!! It seemed to have the likeness of an mp3 model with a green body and white buttons. How was that possible?

"It's me, Lunamon!! But you may call me 'Luna' instead!" the creature, Luna, said smiling at him like he should have known and he was silly for asking, "Or 'Lunie!' Sounds like the perfect pet name for your baby sister!"

"Baby sister?" Haru asked, sitting up as he held supported Luna in his one-armed grasp, "I'll say "Loony" fits... I'm sorry, but I don't think my family's genes cover giant ears... claws... or mutant rabbit..." Luna looked at him as if he was speaking some other language, but once again she couldn't help but giggle.

"That's okay! Most Digimon don't wear Human pants!" Luna laughed reassuringly. That made the boy just stare at her confused. What... did she really just say that?

"... Digimon?" Haru asked, avoiding the exploding his brain wanted to do just by trying to comprehend how she didn't understand what he meant.

All that time, Hiroshi, the other four students, and even the creatures still surrounded by pillars of smoke did nothing as they watched Lunamon and Haru interact. Each side had a reason to be completely lost, and Luna was surely an odd entity. Had she been the virtual pet all along...?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
"Second Emergence recorded," Xavier heard his D-Syn say blankly as he clutched it. "Alternate pattern revealed, unidentifiable in Viran database."

"Check Digital Base," he ordered.

"Digital Life confirmed. No hostitlity recognized. Digital Thread sensed."

"THere's another pair here huh," Xavier muttered before turning happily to the growling creatures. "Sorry about that. I've been ignoring you." He spun his precious Digivice around his fingers and clutched it tightly. It, and he himself, began to glow faintly. "Ryudamon!" he called o the air. "Upload!"

Light flashed and appeared in front of him. It formed into a light-scaled dragon wearing violet armor. It let out a feral roar. "Let's do this X!"

Xavier smirked and paused, tapping the transmitter in his ear. "Everyone! YOu know what to do! Get rid of these worthless bastards!" There were varying cries of assent in his ears and X smirked. "I'll kick it up then. Ryudamon!"

"I'm with you!" X closed his eyes a slit as the creatures rushed toward himself and his partner. A bright light burst now from them, the color of sky blue.

~~

Day watched him go and frowned. He was gonna get hurt. Oh well, she didn't have time for this as a beast nearly plowed her over. She leapt back and kept dodging. Not now, not yet... ah screw it. "Upload," she cried, twirling her D-Syn a moment. "Dorumon!" A purple dragon burst from the device, shining as he landed. He gave her a calm, clear nod before stepping in front defensively.

~~

A ringing echoed throughout the school, beginning from Haru's former virtual pet. THe message appeared on all screens and snarling began to echo from invisible monster throats. THe grey creatures kept moving, faster and more violently now.

"Would you like to play a game?"

Nideous

Years
Lucy dashed down the hallway. He froze when he came face to face with a very large and very hungry looking monster. It turned and roared at him. Samara started buzzing furiously.

"Quick, say yes to this message!" Samara said urgently. Lucy looked down at the device. It had a very simple message on it.

"Would you like to play a game?" What? What did that mean? Everything went silent. Lucy looked down at the device in wonder. Samara was pleading with him to get him to say yes. the monstrousity in front of him was lunging at him, ready to kill. Lucy shifted his hand and tapped the yes button. Time sped back up again. Lucy nearly dropped his device when it began glowing and changed shape. But that wasn't all that happened. A brilliant flash of yellow light happened, and a small, smooth furred, white dog was standing in front of him. She looked pissed.

"I'll take you on!" the pup yelled and she dashed forward on all fours before leaping into the thing's belly. It reared back and the dog leapt back to Lucy.

"Wait, what?" Lucy managed to gasp out.

"I'll tell you later Lucy!" the dog cried at her. This only added to Lucy's confusion. How did the dog know his name? Said dog was now flinging her fists into the stomach of the big thing in front of them.

"And take that! Stupid! No one can beat me!" the dog barked out happily as the beast fell to the ground.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale

Sammy let go of the kid behind the desk and stepped back as an armored lizard appeared in front of him. Whoa! This Xavier kid was double cool, making weird creatures appear out of nowhere! How did he do that? He had something that looked like a virtual pet in his hand... but it wasn't! Was this all connected? Was Sammy's little virtual friend actually an armored lizard that talked? Whoa. This was all mind blowing!

"Sammy! C'mon guy, Sammy!! Wake up and let's help!" Sammy heard the voice coming from his virtual pet again. This story was sounding more and more real. Sammy wouldn't have doubted it if someone told him, but to see this himself! It was all... all so cool!

"Alright little man, what do I do?" Sammy looked at the virtual pet. Words appeared across the school. Would you like to play a game? Sammy frowned. A game? Sure, video games were always fun! He stabbed yes with his thumb before a bright light shone from the virtual pet and a light formed in front of him. When the light faded, his virtual pet wasn't the same; it was blue with silver buttons. That wasn't the main thing that Sammy was concerned with. Now, what looked like a standing purple cat fox thing with a bunch of straps on it. It looked... so cool! "Whoa, you're the little guy!"

"I'm Strabimon, Sammy! Let's help these guys!"

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Katharina von Kuranse
Day One = Da Mon

Kathy then found herself in a middle of a crowd of panicking children and teens. She rose up from the floor, as she tried to search for her two friends, but the crowd was too big. After a while when the crowd died down, she then heard strange beeping. She surveyed to her left, and her right, trying to figure out where it was coming from, until she noticed her virtual pet was on the floor. She squeezed in through the small crowd, until she was able to reach it, and pick it up. That was when she noticed a very peculiar thing.

"You better get away from those spiders, and get to somewhere safe!" it messaged her. Kathy was surprised. Her friends was right; it appeared as though this virtual pet was aware of her, and her surroundings.Kathy didn't bother to try and argue; she squeezed in through the crowd, and made a break for the nearest door on her left: the janitor's closet, and stepped right in, shutting the door right behind her. Kathy then panted, and wheezed as she sat right down in the dark room near a mop handle.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" a voice then suddenly said. IT sounded like a feminine voice. Kathy looked left, then right, until she noticed that the voice was coming from...her virtual pet. "But seriously, next time you see a spider? Stomp first! Ask questions later!"

"...What?" Kathy tried to grasp, as she held her virtual pet device more firmly.

"Don't WHAT me!" the virtual pet warned her. "Like seriously, can't you humans say WHO? Once in a while?!"

"Wha--I mean...you are..." Kathy stuttered. "You are...alive!"

"Duh!" the virtual pet explained. "Someone out to give those lil'Koromon a chance to act like them' cowboys!"

"Hah? What is a...Koromon?" Kathy asked. "And...who in the world are you, anyway?"

That was when she heard another voice; another feminine voice. "Do you want to play a game?" It asked. Kathy was dumbfounded; who has it me for a game in a situation like this? However, since she was stuck in here, she thought she might as well kill some time. So, Kathy agreed by pressing one of the green buttons on it. That was when the device glowed a light green color. A light that was so bright that Kathy had to shield her eyes. Then, the janitor door flew open. Kathy slowly opened her eyes to found a monster had entered. Kathy let out a small gasp as she dropped her glowing device; now seemingly helpless. Kathy tried to protect herself by covering her face with her right arm, as the monster leaped to attack her, however, that was until the monster was interrupted by small, durable vines and was tangled by them. Kathy then uncovered herself as she was wondering what was going on. The light dimmed down, as the monster was thrown violently by the vines, onto a nearby wall.

Kathy then saw another form; a plant like creature as it seemed as though the vines was coming from it. The creature retracted her vines as she stood right beside Kathy. She then turned over to Kathy, and gave a smile. "That outta take care of that spider!" the creature started. Kathy then noticed: It had the same voice as the virtual pet! Kathy was surprised. She stood up slowly as she stared heavily on the plant creature. The creature then stared awkwardly back at her. "Come now, don't look at me with them' big ol' eyes!"

"A virtual pet that takes on a form on a plant-like form? That's...impossible!" Kathy stated. "But...how--"

"Come on now, Missy! Don't upset the Koromon!" the creature smiled. "Haven't you ever seen a Digimon before?"

"Digi...mon?" Kathy tried to grasp as she had never heard that term before. "You came from the virtual pet system...you are a digital monster?!"

"You can say that!" the creature chuckled. "The name's Palmon. I may not look like it, but I can sure pack a mean punch! My Poison Ivy attack will make sure that no spider is left unstopped!"

"...I have no idea what you are talking about, Herr...Palmon closet, and went into the hall. "But, come on, now! Them' Koromon need help from those spiders! And you know what them' insects are doomed for! STOMPIN'."

Katharina sighed. "Spiders...aren't uh...insects..." she explained slowly.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Akemi (Renamon)

Partners can be so useless...

With Akira down, Akemi wasn't sure what to do. They couldn't just wait around to be killed (at least in Akira's case; the device trapping Akemi would likely be smashed), and Akemi could sense that other virtual pets had taken form in the human world. But they were only released because their human partners were awake and able to release them from their digital prison. So unless Akira woke up soon, Akemi was trapped.

"Akira, can you hear me? Wake up, please!" Akemi called out. But the young male was sound asleep, his muscles hardly moving. "Akira, if you can hear me, call out the name you gave me!" Akemi recalled how the brain would still take in messages even while asleep, and how this affected dreams (or something like that). It was worth a shot, right?

"A...kemi..." If Akemi could jump back, she would. Akira had moved his mouth, but just a little bit. Still, it was enough to prove that Akemi's attempt was successful.

"Akira, listen to me. Grab the device I'm in. I will type a message to you. Say 'yes' to the message. That's all I need you to do, got it?" Akemi metaphorically held her breath. Would this "shrine guardian" be able to pull off all these tasks at once?

Needless to say, Akemi's digital heart skipped a beat as she felt something grab her prison. It was Akira. Perhaps shrine guardians were also sleepwalkers, or something of the sort? It also helped that the device had fallen out of the bag Akira kept it in when he fell to the ground. A message popped up on the screen. Akira couldn't read it, of course, but he responded "yes" to it, anyways.

"...Thank you, Akira. You may rest now," Akemi said with a sigh. Her screen turned a bright white, and a white orb began to emerge from it. Moments later, the orb transformed into an anthropomorphic gray fox. The fox picked up the still down Akira and ran through the hall to wherever the action was taking place. Just as she was about to turn a corner, green, insect-like creatures who looked like they were still in brown cocoons jumped out. But for whatever reason, the fox wasn't afraid. She calmly laid Akira down against the ground and glared at the creatures she was up against.

"I know who I am now. I...am Renamon. Not that it'll matter to the lot of you much longer..." With a deep breath, Renamon charged. "KOYOUSETSU!" A bunch of pointy leaves materialized out of nowhere and began raining down on the creatures. They winced in pain, but it didn't seem like it'd be enough to take them down. A few seconds later, they were raring to go and charged at Renamon. However, within a moment she had disappeared, leaving her foes befuddled. She then reappeared behind them, now glowing a faint blue.

"TOUHAKKEN!" The faint blue glow erupted into blue flames engulfing her fists and feet. Before the enemies could respond, Renamon began kicking and punching them at a rapid pace. They were almost down for the count, but the fox had one last trick up her sleeve. "KOHENKYO!" Renamon began to take on the form of one of the insect-like creatures, unbeknownst to the beasts themselves as they were still recovering from the last attack. When they recovered, they looked around, wondering where their prey had gone. At last, their gazes fell upon Akira, who hadn't been aroused by what was going on around him. The creatures began charging at him, but a force from behind knocked them down. It was one of their own kin...but had it been there before? The deceptive Renamon smiled as she materialized back into her original form.

"KOYOUSETSU!" More leaves materialized and struck the enemies for one final blow. The creatures, knowing that they could not win, retreated.

Renamon sighed. "It's a shame it isn't over yet." She turned to her partner. I'll explain everything to you when you wake up, I promise... She walked over and picked Akira up again and continued to dash toward where most of the action was taking place.

---

((OOC: Just so people don't get confused, if the header says "Akira Hinata" then Renamon's text will be in Bold/Italics or Dim Gray. When the header says "Akemi (Renamon/*insert other form here*)" then Akira's text will be in Bold/Italics or Plum. I might change the font face too, but Idk.))

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
"Do you want to play a game?" This message sounded in unison in each of the other five devices still undecided. The four other students hit no and added their own voice: "No way!" "They'll kill us!" "Run for it!!"

"Yes I want to play!!" Hiroshi yelled as he pressed the button for "Yes" and held his own device out. It glowed white just like Haru's as another orb sprouted from it. This time, however, the orb didn't circle around people. It simply floated a few feet away and transformed. From out of the smoke came a gray bear-like creature with a hat worn backwards and belts strapping around his chest and arms. It gave a solute as it looked up at Hiroshi.

"Bearmon, at your service!" the creature stated, then looking over at Luna. She was pointing out how she and Haru had the same color eyes ("That's something we have in common! See? See? We are family!!") Haru seemed to be irked, but not in danger. She must have been the one that first appeared... Even so, Bearmon sighed as he walked over to the two and guided Luna off of the other teenager. "Lunamon-- or Lunie, sorry."

"Hey!!" Luna pouted indignantly, seeming to stamp her foot as she disapproved of the use of the word "Lunie" by the bear Digimon, "Haru's the only one that gets to call me "Lunie!" It's only to be used as a pet name for his favorite little sister. Right, Haru?!" Haru didn't care for the notion that the two were related, but since she was so adamant about it, and it wasn't hurting anyone, he supposed he could play along. Besides, she'd be technically correct since the boy was an only child.

"That's right, Loony," Haru agreed, if only to see the look on Hiroshi's face.

"You'd relate yourself to that thing?! She's a complete ditz!!" Hiroshi scolded, Haru pretending to clean out his ear, "No wonder you're failing out of this school-- ack!" Bearmon had taken control of the situation and sighed as he had to punch his own partner in the leg. It wasn't powered up, though, to the boy would be fine.

"I think we already established that that's a nasty rumor and we'll let fact be facts and not speak of it," Bearmon continued, but looked at Haru and Luna, "Maybe you know, Luna? I mean, you have been with Haru since the beginning of the school year. Is he failing out of this school?" Haru looked down at Luna; doing his best to hide his tense paranoia. Knowing how she acted, she would blab about everything in a sec--

"Nope!! Not a clue!" Luna confirmed with a smile, as if proud to not know, "I'm sure if Haru looks like a slacker, then it just means that Haru's sooooooooo smart he only acts like he's shirking his work just to be nice to Hiroshi, Kathy, and Wes!"

"Wait, how do you not remember my grades, but remember those names?!" Haru blurted, just as surprised as Bearmon was. Luna merely shrugged and smiled.

"That's not the important part," Bearmon spoke up once more, pointing at the shadowy smoke concealing the mysterious creatures, "It looks like those Digimon are getting restless over there. Luna, if that's fine with you, we need to teach these Vilemon a lesson before they hurt Hiroshi and Haru."

"But I thought you said that you two were Digimon. They are, too?" Hiroshi asked.

"I guess they might be, but whatever the case we need to clear them out. Luna, how about you show us what you can do in a fight," Haru instructed, pointing out at the shrouded Digimon, "Go get those... Vilemon." Luna looked up at Haru for a second. She seemed to take in the seriousness of his tone and the enemies that they were up against. Vilemon. Champion-level Digimon, though not exactly seeming to be the strongest if they can be fended off by two teenage boys, and Dark-Attribute; just like her (who said that Dark-Attribute Digimon can't be cute? Not me!! Luna thought as she smiled to herself for a moment). She wasn't sure how she remembered this information, either, but the information made her riled up with excitement. These were going to be fun opponents!

"Just leave them to me, Haru!" Luna exclaimed, smirking as she raised a glowing claw to the air. She didn't sound so flighty now; actual determination was in her tone. It was such a sudden switch that Haru said nothing as Luna charged in with her glowing claw (as dark as the smoke darkening the already darkened room) ready to strike. "Lunar Claw!!" The rabbit-like Digimon slashed at the pillar of smoke with such ferocity that it cleared almost instantly. The creature in the smog was revealed; a revolting imp-creature that seemed to be one of the lower spawns from the fiery gates of Hell itself. Their names were well earned.

"Well, she's got some real guts underneath that flighty-personality," Hiroshi stated, then directing his attention towards Bearmon, "Bearmon, you get in there too and cause some real damage!" Bearmon nodded as he too ran into the battle with his claws primed for attack. They weren't as flashy as Luna's, but they were sharper-looking.

"Bear Claw!!" Bearmon roared before slashing into the smoke. The Vilemon inside it was immediately hurled away before it cleared. It didn't seem likely to be waking back up any time soon. Hiroshi cheered as he watched the bear Digimon disappear from sight.

"That's my Digimon!! He's much more powerful than Luna, Haru!" Hiroshi taunted as he raised a "V" to Haru's face. Haru sighed as he smacked the gesture away.

"Maybe, but Luna's twice as fast as Bearmon is. She'll deliver high-performance slashes so quickly she'll KO each of her Vilemon before Bearmon can even swing at them," the boy sighed as he looked at the other boy with a smirk. The comment really seemed to get under Hiroshi's collar, but then Haru spoke up before he got hit in the face with the basketball. "They both disappeared from sight. We have to keep an eye on them in case they need our tactical support."

"We can't let them show us up now!" Hiroshi added before running into the darkness. Not what Haru meant, and it seemed to be too late for that, but it would be awesome to tag-team with Luna to route the enemies. Maybe he could get used to being partners with Luna...

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
"Another DIgital emergence set," Ryudamon stated as he let another sword fly from his mouth and stab the creature through. Xavier nodded and grinned. He licked his lips a bit.

"Too bad they don't bleed in this form," he mused. Ryudamon snorted and clawed one in the face, through the face technically.

"Keep your head in the game X," he warned. "Remember what happened last time you got too excited from the carnage?"

X snorted and shrugged. "Yeah yeah. Hey Day!"

There was a bzzt. "Hi X! What's the matter?"

"Where are you?"

"Um... Somewhere!" He sighed. Seriously? He loved his sister but man... she needed some help.

"Well get somewhere else and fast little sis! The things are everywhere."

"Yes sir!" Xavier sighed. Who made him the leader of this group anyway? He looked over as Sammy and grinned. "Cool going dude." He flashed him a peace sign before leaping to slam another chair down. That one had been near the teacher. He didn't like her much but that was just rude.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale

Sammy returned Xavier's gesture with a thumbs up but wasn't exactly sure what he was 'nice going' about. Was it about the little guy (oh wait, it had said Strawberry man or something, right?)? That could be the only thing that Xavier meant, though Sammy didn't actually use any kind of skill to get the little purple monster dude. Nevertheless, Sammy took the compliment with a smile.

"Whoa, dude! Way cool!" Sammy stepped back as he watched Xavier's monster single handedly (did it even have hands!?) take out a shape. This guy knew his stuff! Had he done this before? Did he do this everyday? Surely not, he had school everyday! Nobody would have time to go to school and be a secret agent who blows up monsters with other monsters at the same time. Or maybe it was one of those double life deals. Maybe Xavier wasn't even a student, maybe he was actually 25 and just looked 17! That could be possible. Anyways, Sammy was getting far too offtopic in his head than was necessary; there was a crisis going on here!

"Strawberry man! I think Xavier and his bud can handle this on his own, maybe we should help everyone else!" Sammy said to his monster. What happens if the people in the halls were in danger? Were Rylie and Grace okay?

"Whaaaat?" Strabimon turned around to look at Sammy. "B-b-but I want to fight! I can do this!"

"Have you actually fought before?"

"Well, uh, not really..."

"C'mon little man, what happens if there's someone in trouble in the halls! We gotta help!" Sammy pointed a finger towards to door. Strabimon opened his eyes wide and clapped his hands together.

"You're right!! Let's go, Sammy!" And with that, the Strabimon grabbed Sammy's arm and the two went for the halls. Though, unlike Sammy had suspected, the halls were mainly empty aside from a few screaming kids. Though Sammy could see something running towards them in the distance. A... grey thing. Oh, another monster?!

"Strawberry man, what's that?" Sammy waved a hand down the hall.

"My name's Stra-- oh! A monster!! Look out Sammy!" He ran forward, only to stop as the figure got closer. "Oh, Sammy! It's another good Digimon! We're okay!"

"A what? We are? What!?" Sammy ran up to the little man to see the grey figure was actually a giant fox carrying a person. Sammy could see the person's face now, it was... familiar. He was too young to be in any of his classes, but that blue hair and that crazy kimono was way too out of place to look unfamiliar. Too bad he didn't know the kids name. Funny, Sammy found the kimono a lot crazier than the silver fox carrying the boy who was donning it. "Is he okay? Are you okay? What's happening!"

Nideous

Years
Lucy and Samara walked down the empty hallway. Samara looked slightly miffed about something.

"What's wrong with you?" Lucy asked her. The little white dog looked up at him and sighed.

"This is boring! We need to find lots of people! Trust me! That's where the monsters are!" Samara said boredly. Lucy shook his head. That was the last thing he wanted. He had no intention of finding more of those monsters. They were kind of freaky. But not as freaky as that Day person.Lucy pushed his glasses up his nose and looked around. The power was still out.

"Samara, do you hear that?" Lucy asked quietly. Samara perked her ears up and listened. A low thudding sound could be heard. It was coming from down the hall in front of them. Lucy took a step in the other direction, afraid of what might be down there. Samara gave Lucy a flat look and stepped behind him.

"Oh no you don't! I want to go see what's down there! My Petit Punches will take care of anything that comes our way!" Samara said as she stood up on her hind legs and pressed her paws against the small of Lucy's back, pushing him forward.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 1
Post 3

The claw was ripping apart the painted steel letting in more and more light with each slash. Zach looked around the room that now had a small amount of light as he kicked at the claws. There was a ladder that lay against one of the walls, Zach grabbed it quickly and leaned back to lift it off of the ground.

The creature's head could now be seen. Zach leaned the ladder against the wall that was opposite to where it was before. It stood just underneath an opening of a steel AC duct. It was just big enough that Zach could lay down in it with a small amount of room to spare. He climbed up the ladder and into the vent.

Now Zach could see the creature fitting through the torn steel.

"Hurry, it's coming." A voice came from somewhere and had a muffled echo in the vents. Confused, Zach obeyed and kicked down the ladder. It fell and rested on the other side of the room. As Zach army crawled further into the vents, they dented where he rested his forearms and knee, and un-dented when he lifted them up. The metal in the vents was thin all around and obviously couldn't support him for long, but Zach took a risk and lay down to rest.

"It won't be long before it gets to us." The same voice from earlier came again.

"Us? Who is us?" Zach asked even more confused than before. His voice also carried a ringing through the aluminum. He could hear the snarling of the creature coming from the opening of the duct, as well as violent crashing sounds.

"You, being Zach, and me, being Kudamon." Zach now was completely confused.

"Where are you?" He asked, looking behind him.

"I'm in your pocket. You think you know a guy." The voice made a sigh. Zach checked his pocket and pulled out a pen and a pencil, he threw those out of the duct.

"Why did you throw me!?" The voice shouted. Zach jumped and performed a strange sequence of turns to have his head facing the entrance to the vents.

"I-I'm sorry." Zach said in a sincerely apologetic voice.

"I'm just kidding. I'm your pet." Zach laughed and, started fumbling to get the pet out of his other pocket. He looked at the screen and saw the same pixilated creature. "Hi, how's it going?"

Beep!

A noise came from the device that wasn't Kudamon's voice. A message appeared on the screen that Zach had to squint to read. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?"

"Say yes, I bet you won't." Kudamon's voice tantalized Zach in a playful manner and he pressed a button that confirmed his yes. A bluish white ball of light began to glow and emerge from the screen. It began to take form of some floating weasel creature.

It was rapped around a gold bullet and had a piercing in its ear. There were purple designs that were tattooed on its body starting from where its black collar was. "So you're the pet that was in there?" Zach asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Yes sir." Kudamon answered in a faux militaristic voice.

"Cool," Zach was extremely enthusiastic and this somehow overrode his confusion. "Oh crap, I forgot." Zach's eyes widened as he stared at the gray creature that was now at the mouth of the vent.

"Bullet Whirlwind!" Kudamon began to rotate rapidly and then he soared at the creatures head. The bullet was leading and it smashed into the creatures head and knocked him away from his grip. It splattered as a gray clay-like substance and passed right through Kudamon and hit the ceiling of the vents. "That's all from him." Kudamon turned back to Zach and grinned hugely.

"Nice" Zach answered, impressed by Kudamon's ability. He was smiling at the discovery of his new found companion.

"Move. Quick!" Kudamon shouted with urgency. "The vents are breaking!"

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
The monsters had started attacking in full force now once they became physical beings. There were several that appeared to be little imps from hell itself, while others seemed like piles of green puke with eyes. It was one of those that was now heading towards Wes, tongue out and mouth open.

"Get away you pile of crap!" shouted Wes, grabbing a desk and throwing it at the monster heading for him. The desk slammed into the pile of slime and sent the slime everywhere. Catching his breath, Wes turned around when one of the little imps with bat wings grabbed him.

"Get off of me!"

"Not a chance hick!" shouted the imp, wrapping its claws around Wes' neck, squeezing. Wes just kept punching and punching the little imp, trying to get it off, until the kid with goggles said something and his strange device started glowing, blinding the imp briefly. Wes, seeing his chance, knocked the imp away and turned, seeing a strange dinosaur looking thing wearing samurai armor. Ready to defend himself, Wes placed his arms in front of him, but the little dinosaur didn't attack him. Instead, it destroyed several of the imps and other monsters by shooting swords out of its mouth and attacking them with its claws. While it was doing this, it talked with the boy with goggles.

"Glad he's on our side," thought Wes as his virtual pet began beeping madly.

"Wes! I need you to press yes! Please press yes!" shouted the voice from the virutal pet as Wes took it out.

"Why do I need to-"

"Would you like to play a game?"

That question came from both Sammy's and Wes' virtual pet, but Wes was apprehensive when the choices appeared on the screen. A game? Now? Why would he want to play a game now of all times?! He was being attacked by monsters!

Seeing a bright light coming from Sammy, Wes turned to see a strange little cat-like moster now running with Sammy to the halls. Figuring out what had happened, Wes looked back at his virtual pet and selected "yes."

Just then, the virtual pet device glowed white for a brief second before a orb of red light came forth from it. Flying around Wes for a while, it soon landed in front of him and took shape. Finally, when the red light stopped, a strange yellow creature with impressive claws and a kind face stood in front of Wes. Wes, looking at the creature, could only think of it as a cross between an armadillo and a miniature ankylosaurus.

"No freakin' way..." was all Wes could say in wonder as the creature looked up at him and smiled, enjoying the look on Wes' face.

"Impressive, I know," said the creature, a tint of a southern accent being heard in the obvious male voice, which was rather deep. "The name is Armadimon. I am a Mammal Digimon with a hard shell and extremely sharp claws, making me an offensive and defensive powerhouse! Be sure to stay out of the way of my Rolling Stone and Scratch Beat attacks!"

"I'll do that! Just use the moves on those freaks there!" said Wes, a bit of distress heard in his voice as Armadimon noticed the puke monsters and imp heading for him and Wes.

"Back away foul Digimon! ROLLING STONE!"

Shouting his attack, Armadimon rolled into a ball and lauched himself at the various Digimon, striking one and then the other. Observing this, Wes could only think of a pinball being launched every time it struck against something, albeit an extremely large and yellow pinball. Seeing that former virtual pet had those... What did he call them again? Digimon? Yeah, that. Seeing as his former virtual pet now had those enemy Digimon occupied, Wes took a look at what was his virtual pet device.

"WOAH! LOVE IT!!"

Wes looked upon the new device, delight on his face from how cool this thing looked. The main body was white while the buttons were yellow. It looked like the device that goggle-boy over there had in design, but his had different colors. Nonetheless, Wes was happy as he looked back upon the battle.

"Scratch Beat!" shouted Armadimon as he unrolled himself in mid-air, front claws stretched out and glowing. Upon landing on the same flying black imp as before, he struck the thing repeatedly until the imp seemed to explode in a burst of flying black squares.

"Stupid DemiDevimon really should look up sometimes."

Laughing slightly, Wes walked up to Armadimon and pointed at goggle-boy and his Digimon.

"Let's see if we can give them a hand! Armadimon, get 'em!"

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Samuel Pearsynn & Hawkmon
School

Digital Materialization

The Sammy kid grabbed my arm. I glared at him. He. Was. Touching. Me. Good thing for him he decided to let go a few moments later. That was when the Xavier kid made something appear out of his virtual pet. Sammy soon did the same thing. What the hell were they?

'Say yes to this message!' My own virtual pet beeped. I looked at the screen, which read "Would you like to play a game?"

"...No." I said to the virtual pet. Like I had time for this stupid little thing. Now was no time for games. I stood up from behind the desk that I used to avoid the glass, and I decided that I would fight these things on my own. One was running up to me anyways. I kicked it and sent it flying. Not very far, but it went far enough. I turned to exit the classroom.

'Say yes to it!' My virtual pet beeped again.

"No!" I started to run down the hall.

'Dooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!'

"Shut up!" I turned a corner. This stupied pet was getting annoying.

'SAY YES GOD DAMNIT! >O<' And now it had learned to curse. Great.

"Will you just shut up?!" I yelled at it as I kicked another one of the figures.

'NEVER! Say yes Samuel Pearsynn! Or else-'

"Or else what, you'll beep me to death?" I countered as I pulled a small kid out of a corner that he had been cowering in.

'I will then!' It beeped, 'Say yes!' It beeped again, 'SAY YES!' A third beep, 'Dooo iiiit!' Four, 'You know you want to!' Five beeps, and an incorrect statement, 'Come on!'

"Fine! Fine! Whatever! Anything to shut you up!" I clicked the yes button, and the virtual pet began to glow and transform.

And then something materialized out of it.

"Finally! Freedom!" The little hawk did an aerial loop. "God, this is fun! Better than being stuck in your pocket all day, jerk!" What? This thing was my virtual pet? What the hell? "I'm going to go destroy some enemies now, but not for you. No, you don't deserve helping. I'm going to do it for all of the nice people in this school!"

"Why you little sh-" The bird flew off before I could finish my sentence. I decided to follow it, it's not like there was much else to do.

"Take that! And that! And some of this!" The little hawk yelled as it attacked the creatures.

"Hey, you, why don't-"

"What are you doing here, Pearsynn? You're no help to the situation! I don't even care if you're supposed to be my partner-you're a horrible partner!"

"Yeah yeah, hurtful, it brings a tear to my eye, sob, whatever. Just-"

"Shut up and do something productive!" The bird yelled as it pecked at another creature.

"Like?" I questioned, annoyed.

"I don't know. You seem to be useless. Look!" I looked down the hall and saw Sammy and some weird gray fox that was carrying a girl in a pink kimono.

"So? What about it?" I asked, confused. Was there a reason that I'd care for those people?

"Let's go give 'em a hand!"

"What? No!" The bird had already started to fly down the hall. Damn bird. I followed it down the hall and over to Sammy.

"Need a hand? Er, wing?" The hawk asked Sammy and the fox thing.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Katharina von Kuranse
Day One = Da Mon

"POISON IVY!" Palmon called out, as while running, she released vines from its prospect in order to throw a nearby enemy straight to the wall, knocking it out. She was soon encountered with various monsters, as they all crowded at once to try and attack Palmon at the same time. "PLANT SHOCK!" it burst, as it released a barrage of leaves that showered on the multiple enemies, hitting them all hard at once, knocking them out. Palmon then stopped, trying to take a breather from running and attacking from the same time.

Katharina crept closer, and closer to Palmon, jogging behind her, as she continuously checked in front, in the side, and in the back of her to check if any enemies were nearby. It seemed as though the coast was clear...for now. Katharina also stopped jogging, as she was just behind Palmon. "What are these...things anyway?" Katharina asked. "I have not seen them in any animal, mammal, insect, arachnid, or aquatic books before..."

Palmon sighed as she turned back towards Katharina. "They're also digimon y'know," Palmon explained. "Just like myself, and the lil'Koromon. In fact, lil'Koromon said that these are DemiDevimon! Their demi dart attacks would poison any foe! Huh?...oh yeah, I really hate those things; they are so dirty! Eh?...yeah, they launched them' spiders."

"Um...Herr Palmon," Katharina started, puzzled by Palmon's...questionable behavior of talking to herself. "Who... are you talking too?"

"What are you talking about?" Palmon asked. "There's no one here!"

"Um...I know," Katharina stated. "However, the more I have thought about it, perhaps that maybe these...small creatures not naked to the eye, are able to be seen in our unconscious boat, and we see them together in that boat, until it tips over and we do not see them anymore..."

"Boat?" Palmon asked, giving Kathy an awkward glance. "I ain't talkin' about a boat! Lil'Koromon got a boat! I ain't got a boat; I don't want to be in a boat with you, Kathy! I don't even like boats! And you're probably trying to push me out of the boat!"

"That is a fair prediction." Kathy giggled.

Soon, into their conversation, however, they then saw a grey fox-like creature zip by the hall on its two legs, across from the halls where Palmon and Kathy were. They were shocked to see something move as fast as that, so they both peered from the hall they were, to the hall were the fox-creature was. They saw the fox was also battling the enemy digimon, so it probably wasn't an enemy.

"That was a Renamon!" Palmon explained. "I ain't seen a grey one before...maybe its friendly, though? After all, its beating on the digimon we're trying to beat."

"That is a possibility..." Kathy wondered, as soon, they both ran after it, not quickly, but as silently as they can, to try and figure out if it was a friend or a foe. Soon, however, they found themselves in a crowd of more enemy digimon, which stops the two of them dead in their tracks. Palmon wasn't too worried; it was ready to attack, and fend them off. However, this was not going to be easy.

"POISON IVY!"

Back