• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald!

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
Hey guys i'm currently playing through Pokémon Emerald. I will keep posting few more parts near enough everyday. Keeping them organised in the spoiler tags so go from there :)

Pokemon Emerald Part's 1-10
Spoiler:

Pokemon Emerald Parts 11-20

Spoiler:

Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/RPacoustic

Last edited:
Years
I am going to have to ask you to read the forum wide rules, as well as this boards rules, because you have broken 2 I am afraid.

First is you just can't post links to your videos, you need to embed them. If you don't know how, check out board rules and it explains you there.
Also, in your last post, you only posted 3 words and forum minimum is 4 words and 25 characters.

Just a warning!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.​

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
think you might of forgot what embedded video's look like? because they're embedded.
i wasn't aware about the minimum word count being 4 so thanks for that.

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
Hey peeps, been a few days since i uploaded a part due to some personal things, so here you go part 13 is now up!

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
Parts 14 & 15 are now up! check them out.

Any support anywhere? ;)

Parts 14 & 15 are now up! check them out.

Any support anywhere? ;)

Last edited:
Back