• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Field Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
STILL KINDA UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BUT YOU CAN STILL POST HERE. DO IT FOOL.
Welcome to the Field Group club!
Basically, this is a club all about the Field egg group. Yeah.

JOIN THREAD
I'll demonstrate
Name: Chaos Fork
Partner pokemon (choose up to 3): Blackout the Zoroark, Burst the Quilava, Gus Bus the Wailord
Answer topic (see below): My favourite pokemon in the field group is Zoroark. It's my all time fave aswell.

POKEMON IN THE FIELD GROUP
I will get sprites soon :)
OK. There are about 180 pokemon in the field egg group, and I will add a list of them, but for now, here's a link to them
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Field_(Egg_group)

MEMBERS
Chaos Fork: Zoroark, Quilava, Wailord

CURRENT TOPIC
What is your favorite pokemon in the field egg group?

Join, join, join! (Great way to make people join this ikr.)

Last edited:

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Its hamtaro time

Name: T-Zombie or Thomas
Partner Pokemon: Snowy the Snorunt and Joey the Shedinja
My favorite pokemon in the field egg group is Spinda, it looks so dizzy and clumsy and cute

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
A new Club already? What happened to that Rotom one? :c

Name: ChocolateCrunch
Partner pokemon (choose up to 3): I only have 1 - Eon the Eevee - as it is so unique and has many, many different forms.
Answer topic (see below): Eevee all the way because of, as I said above, all of it's amazing and unique forms and it's new one - Sylveon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back