• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Get dressed up as Gandalf, stand near the entrance of Walmart and do this
shall-not-pass.gif

to every customer trying to leave. xD

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years

Get a bunch of friends together and go in wearing full body spandex suits and have sword fights all over the store with anything you can find to use for the swords.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Things I have actually gotten kicked out of Walmart for:
Hugging a manager... doing so may anger them somewhat...

Testing spray paint on the Display for car radios...

1337: yep I got it XD
getting caught putting a thong around a can of wood stripper that says "Stripper" clearly on the front.

Getting into a fight with a random guy on black Thursday(or whatever you call it)... but hey he puched me first... all I was doing was standing in the way whatever he was gonna buy.

getting caught flipping carts over in the farthest part of the parking lot... (dunno if it counts seeing as I was already outside...)

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Go in dressed as link, with an ocarina. Play the song of storms, and say, "I played the song of storms!" Then get a friend to turn on all of the sprinklers.
Go in dressed as Kirby and attempt to eat someone and steal their powers.

isthatyoudan

Years
Steal a wig and wear it along with a bathrobe. Ride a donkey into the store and ask random people if they have seen your sister, jerry. Have a friend do the same. Meet up in the middle of the store and have a big, crazy reunion. Force customers to trade shoes or fall in love with each other.

(if you understand this reference, please send me a message :P)

isthatyoudan

Years
Go up to some random people and say this...
"hey... he he he... you know what I bought at Walmart today? he he he...I bought... he he he... some sidewalk chalk... and a bag of CHERRIES! he he he."
Slouch and rub your hands together evilly. Repeat with everyone in the store.

Back