• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

XY Egg Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Hello to all~​

Welcome to my little lottery house of wonder and mystery. What is an Egg Lottery you may ask? Well inspired by the Egg Roulette back from the generation 4 days, where each participant placed an egg which was spun around on the pedestal and given to a new trainer. I came up with this lottery a good while back and have had a few successful runs with it. Here are the basic workings:

• I have a PC Box dedicated to holding eggs.
  • If you wish to participate, you simply breed any egg you want, doesn't have to be competitive or great.
  • You trade me the egg and in return I give you a Pokemon named Ticket (please hold on to these as I do need them back.)
  • When the PC box is filled, we hold the lottery. With your ticket, you lay claim to a specific location in the PC Box or can opt out for a random egg in the same PC box. (basically I randomly choose an unclaimed spot.)

I will keep a list of all the Pokemon deposited into the PC. This list will be public, who deposited what, but not what their locations are. Why do this? So to add to the thrill. Its more fun knowing what could be in there and what your chances of getting the Pokemon are.

So do you want to join in? How do you join in?

Easy enough, you will need to make a post here with the following:

Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Egg:
Special traits: (Do the parents have high IVs? What are its Egg Moves? Were both parents from different regions?)

My Friend Code: 3969-4397-4823

Since its impossible to pin point what they should have, just say as it is in parenthesis. I will be verifying the eggs so as to avoid scamming. When the eggs are distributed, you can even share what you got in preparation for the next lottery.

I will be giving away 10 free slots after the PC is full as I will be breeding 10 Pokemon myself to start us off.

So come and join the fun~

People with tickets:

LuminescentUmbreon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Name: Earthbound93
Friend Code: 3093 7443 6128
Pokemon Egg: Misdreavus
Special traits: High IVs and foreign parents

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Name: Arwo
Friend Code: 4570-8344-7342
Pokemon Egg: Swinub
Special traits: high IV parents, adamant, egg move: Icicle Crash

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Egg lottery huh? Okay I'll bite.

Name: iAzire
Friend Code: 0447 5132 9374
Pokémon Egg: Phione
Special Traits: Modest Nature as I don't have a Bold Ditto. (2IV Phione, 3IV Ditto parents)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
sounds fun. :)

Name: debbletricks
Friend Code: 1263-6333-5583
Pokemon Egg: Porygon
Special traits: Bred with a 3IV ditto.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Interesting :)

Name:Treetwig
Friend code:2466-2894-1755
Pokemon egg:Diglett
Special traits:Bred with 4iv ditto

Last edited:
Years
So fun! I'm in :)

Name: GlitteringMoon
Friend Code: 4055-4430-7262
Pokemon Egg: Chikorita
Special traits: nothing special other than it's a starter from another gen. I can also breed from a japanese Milotic, Amaura, Snorlax, Japanese beldum, Japanese Honedge.

Years
Awesome.

Name: lunis
FC:1762-2896-5559
Pokemon egg: treecko
Special traits: pokebank starter, egg move crunch, and possible hidden ability. Father has his HA but it wasn't the right nature I needed at the time so I didn't equip any items to insure the ability.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Sounds interesting.

Name: Joey
FC: 4468-2394-4701
Pokémon egg: Charmander
Special traits: hidden ability and have egg moves (dragon dance, ancient power, crunch) parents are a hidden ability Charmeleon and Tyrantrum.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
This looks like fun! Can I still get in on this?

Name: iSkies
Friend Code: 1993-8729-7884
Pokemon Egg: Eevee
Special traits: Possible HA (if I did it right lol).

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Hiya! Sounds like fun! Put me on the list!

I'm on the west coast and am able to get online after 6PM or on the weekends. Please let me know when we can connect.

Name: Lillith (3DS: Tsukino)
Friend Code: 3437-4176-3884
Pokemon Egg: Pichu
Special traits: Both parents have 4-5IVs (5IV♀Pikachu/4IV♂Togetic). Egg Move: Wish and Volt Tackle. Possible HA: Lighting Rod.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Name: Krage
Friend Code: 0061-1285-2013
Egg: Chespin
Special Traits: 1 parent (chesnaught) has high IVs and pokerus

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I'm in!

Name: Debithia
Friend Code: 1993 8202 9620
Pokemon Egg: Eevee
Special traits: Right now, two 31 IV and Wish as an egg move.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Wow...A lot of people now. Sorry I fell behind, I have most of you already added. I just need to get online now to host my part.

So far I've recieved only 1 egg and I've made 2. So 2 of my 10 free slots are there. Once I get all 10 and fill the Box, then I'll open it to others for the freebie entries. I will be on most of tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Slight update with current issue.

I currently do not have Wifi at our house. Something dealing with our phone company. We're sorting it out. I start school next week and can leech off of the school's or McDonald's wifi to do some updates so Monday through Thursday expect some PMs if I haven't traded with you.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Name: Natnew
Friend Code: in sig
Pokemon Egg: Weedle
Special Traits: Foregn Parents

I can get Bug Bite if this isn't special enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back