• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mutant

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Pokemon Mutant (ALPHA 2.1 RELEASED)

Hello everyone! I'm Alex. I present to you my first hack, Pokemon Mutant!

INTRO: You are a teenager from SIKRA TOWN who has just finished high school! For this you gain the right to choose one of the Professor GERSON's pokemon! You are a teen from a poor family in contrast with your rival, who is very rich!

STORY: You start your adventure in the ZERAD region. Your sister has also started hers 3 years before you! You'll encounter her several times on your journey. Soon you meet Team Xalon which produces some mutant pokemon, in order to unlock some of their hidden powers! Huge is the role of the ultimate POISON legendary which is Team's Xalon target! What is the role of your sister's boyfriend in the whole story? Why is Team Xalon always informed of the places where you are? One is for sure... You can trust only yourself in this!

FEATURES: New Gyms!
1)Blazer: Fire
2)Quira: Normal
3)Selen: Rock
4)Marlen: Fighting
5)Zel: Grass
6)Tora: Dark
7)Fahl: Steel
8)???

New Elite 4, some new sprites, new region and cities, new legendary, some new pokemon, many more!

Screenshots:
View attachment 53588

View attachment 53589

View attachment 53590

View attachment 53592

Team: vasalpa (me): mapper, scripter, storyliner, hack owner etc

NEED HELP WITH THAT! It's not long time since I started the hack so I don't have a team yet. I need a spriter, tile inserter, maybe a scripter and a mapper!

Thank you for your time!

Releases: The new alpha is out! Don't except much cause it's only an alpha! Patch it to a clean Firered (U) ROM!

NEW!!!: It's been a long time since I hacked but It's been 5 days since I started again! I release a new Alpha 2.0! I hope that you like it and just keep in mind that I don't have so much time for this and I am on my own! Moreover I just post it for fun and I never said that I would make a very good one! Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you enjoy this!

EDIT: Fixed almost all bugs and improved mapping a little!

31/3/2013 EDIT2: Hi! I started rehacking this, and I have a new version BETA 0.1 which fixes almost all bugs (I think)! If you'd like to help with this just send me a PM or reply in this thread! All positions are opes but I need mostly a mapper! Enjoy! If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask!
VERSIONS: BETA 0.1
View attachment 67829

There seemed to be a problem with the last BETA 0.1 so I uploaded a new one. Just remember to patch it to a clean Pokemon Firered (U) ROM. If you encounter any problems just let me know!

Ok, the hack ends after you take your first badge, take your pokemon from the professor, take the HM cut and continue to ROUTE 4! In addition you can battle the first gym (the one that doesn't give you a badge) after you defeat the second one (the one with the badge). Hope you like it!
Known bugs:None

FAVOURITE PART: "Smells like Teen Spirit" track when you battle "???"!
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Good storyline
But the Maps need ALOT of work
For example
You have shading in houses all wrong
And you have meesed up that tree in water ... it needs a have a seperate island to stand on and the right water tiles up top

Anyway good story ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Thank you guys! It's true I m not a good mapper! That's why I need a mapper so I can work the scripts! Anyone who wants to be a member of the team just post in this forum or PM me!!!

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
*clap* *clap*
thats quite a story yove got there ^_^ i like it
hey could you post in the screen shots a little bigger though please?
my stupid laptop isnt letting me zoom into it and its a bit small to see

oh wait, doesnt matter, i just realised that you an click on em XD

oh have the last gym as poison, since poison is your theme
good luck though ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Haha! Yeah it is Poison!! I just wanted to keep it as a surprise XD! Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I can send it to you through e-mail! But I need some sample of ur work firstly! Anyone who wants to be a tile creator/inserter or a scripter etc just post in the forum or PM me!! Thank you!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
hmm nice story I like the idea of the sister is she going to be a pseudo rival like Wally in R/S/E or just someone who comes and talks and helps you once and awhile anyway yeah maps need some work but I like the story and wish you luck
and if you need a Beta tester I am always willing to play any hack just Pm me

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Oh nice u can be a beta tester! Just to let you know, the hack is reaching it's first beta! I am in need of one more scripter though and other members!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
*clap* *clap*
thats quite a story yove got there ^_^ i like it
hey could you post in the screen shots a little bigger though please?
my stupid laptop isnt letting me zoom into it and its a bit small to see

oh wait, doesnt matter, i just realised that you an click on em XD

oh have the last gym as poison, since poison is your theme
good luck though ;)

>.<

Hey!
Way to spoil it

Jokes

Lol
seems good for the last gym

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Yes the last gym will be POISON but I wanted to keep it as a surprise!

e7a

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Seems good enough to me. You have a new kind of story which makes it unique. I think too many hacks have bad stories. Original stories are best:) Good luck with your project anyway:)

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Thank you a lot! I hope that I finish this hack cause I really want to!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like this hack
Glad to be on the team
Cant wait for the beta ^.^

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
hmm what rom type did you use was it BPR? or something else because when I patch it (with LIPS) it will play up the the end of the intro then go back to the very beginning
also I looked at it in advancemap and Pallet and Viridians maps were messed up Viridian's was all black and Pallets wouldn't open

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Yes it is a BPRE firered (U) rom! I tried it and it worked so I don't know what is happening!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
ALPHA FINALLY

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

few problems but
WOOO

Back