• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My cat sucks

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
I have three.. well now since they are bredding.. at most we will have 9 Parakeets... and Parakeets in general dislike humsns, unless you only keep one and keep it alone then it gets used to you.. but anyway.. i used to have more, and one of them, named Becky, was a real devil, i swear it was the devil in the form of a bird, everytime I would try to grap a food or water dish to give them fresh food or water, she would attack me, she would do that with everyone, she actually tore skin off my sister's finger when my sister was 4 and stuck her hand in the cage.. so i mean.. just a demonic birdy

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
My mum's cat seems to hate me. She follows me around her flat and try to tear wires apart. Fortunatly, she hasn't ever destroyed something, but I did have some close calls.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Out of the current six pets living in the house, only one hates me. That one would be my mother's cat. I never did anything to the cat, but she doesn't like to be given attention to by anyone other than my mother.

My hamster tends to be rather rude when I check on her, though. But she and I have an understanding: I leave her alone, she doesn't bite me.

But the rest of the pets--especially my dog and the two kittens--won't leave me alone.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My brother used to have a cat that would hide behind things and jump out and attack him when he wasn't expecting it. XDDDDDD

...but that's probably because my brother peed on it and hung it on nails. :x

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
My puppy roxy bites me ALL the time, I have bite marks all over my arms on any given day and sometimes some scratch marks too. So, one would normally assume that she hates me, but she does love me :) she just plays very rough. Also, when she knows i'm about to leave she jumps and bites me to move me away from the door. It would be more cute if it weren't so painful D:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
i'm a pretty mediocre pet-owner. my daily routine in a nutshell is to get up, feed the dogs, leave for a really long time, then come home and feed the dogs and go to bed. my few stay-at-home days are spent working on home stuff. you'd think my pups would express disapproval toward my mediocrity, but they act excited to see me when i come home.

Back