• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Double Throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Blaze sure I will become your partner. I hope I am good at this roleplay. :P
Alright here I go-

"Hey you two. I am also going to go to angel isle with you two. So you two want to take me to angel isle with you guys." Said Rahul.

Years
OOC: I suppose your gunna need someone to be a partner with though and post an rp sample
and rahul you rp pretty well just try and keep the length of your post up to 4 scentences its one of the rules I think

IC: "huh COOL a phoenix never met one before, I'm Blaze nice to meet you" I said as a Turned to rahul.
"who told you to come to angel isle eh" I said as my chao somersaulted in the air

Years
OOC: I suppose your gunna need someone to be a partner with though and post an rp sample
and rahul you rp pretty well just try and keep the length of your post up to 4 scentences its one of the rules I think

IC: "huh COOL a phoenix never met one before, I'm Blaze nice to meet you" I said as a Turned to rahul.
"who told you to come to angel isle eh" I said as my chao somersaulted in the air

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
Orion hovered around handcuffs in his sack trying to find a suitable partner
"is there no one who is wants to or good enogh to be my partner" he said he sighed and dangeled from in a tre polarizing his Moto-Staff and trying to tinker with the hand cuffs to se see what makes them work
"what a pecueliar device there is nothing here that indicates how it boost abilitites" he said he saw someone boncing about.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
Eko noticed a monkey in a tree "hey whats with the stick? whats it do?" said Eko looking at the pointing to the moto staff in orions hand. "and what about the neat bracelets. can I try it on?" said eko as he began to grab the handcuffs

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"No,wait" Oroin said but it was too late the cat had put on the handcuff
"oh I guess its too late" Orion said he slipped on the handcuff he felt an instant jolt the cuff dissappeared
"well I'm Orion and this is the MotoStaff dont touch" he said yanking the staff
"well tell me about yourself kitty"

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
"Hello Blaze nice to meet you. I ca,e to angel isle to complete a top secret mission and for that I would need a partner. Blaze would you like to be my partner"said Rahul.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"whered the handcuff thingies go?" asked Eko confused and... eko-ish "oh, hi I'm eko and I'm 7. I heard something was going on at angle isle so I was on my way to find out what.... but still whats with the stick?"

Years
"oh ok I will I have a pair of those things that espio told me about actually my chao has them" Blaze said as he whistled for soar to come and give him the handcuffs
"Chao (here ya go)" he said as he threw them to me
"Cheers Soar" I said as I gave one to rahul and I clipped it onto my wrist

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"its called the MotoStaff bulit it myself it can send eleteric shocks to whoever it touches so I rather you no touch it so do you have any experincece in Mechcanics" Orion said as he leapt from his tree and patted the Eko on the head
"Come on kid lets get going but try to keep up ok" he said as he started walking

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"....I once built an AI unit named n.y.a." eko said ready to extende his claws "and I can totally keep up with you! I'm seven! nothing can keep up with the ultimate speed that is hyperness!"

Years
"Rahul cause Espio said that we can't go 20 foot with these things on your gunna need to come down with me ok I wanna see who those two are" I said as I jumped off the Wing of the tornado and landed next to eko
"EKO its can't be you Good ta see ya" I laughed as I ran with rahul flying above me

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"huh? oh hi!" eko yelled as he poked orion and said "psst, I know him" "so where are you going? me and the monkey are going to agle isle" said eko "do YOU know whats with that stick thing hes got?"

Years
"lets find out" I said as I throw a shrukien at it it hits and it gives the shrukien an shock and I pick the shrukien up
"thats what it does, and me and Rahul are going to angel isle aswell"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"Hi there" Orion said he gave a quick glance "well the quickest way there is to fly" Orion said he clicked his heels and the jet boots lifted up he buzzed around playefully he greeted the Phoinex "
"My pride and joy iis these jet jet boots just try to keep up k" he said as he buzzed around again
"this might not be so bad Eko" he said flicking the ear of his young companion

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"the last time I checked I didn't have wings, and I'm not letting you carry me..." said eko as he jumped onto the branch of a nearby tree "but if we stop by where I'm staying I can get my gear, and we can move along easier" and Eko pointed south east. "once there we can get n.y.a. and the rest of my stuff" "oh and one more thing... NO EAR FLICKING!"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"heh,sorry just having a little fun" Orion said buzzing around Eko
"Yoa know if I had the right suppiles I might be able to build you a pair of jet boots lets stop by your place let me see your stuff if I can build you a pair we can get there alot faster dont you think."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"I dont need jet boots... though they are shiny... I take the funner way of doing things. so when we get there the things we must have are n.y.a. and my spring shots." Eko said beignning to jump up and down. "besides wouldn't building some take a while?"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"oh well I guess you got a point it took me a year and a half to build the 1st pair but it would take atleast a month to build dupilcates photographic memory ya know" Orion said as he contiuned to buzz around Eko's head he landed softly on the ground and let Eko show him to his home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back