• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Woah. This looks like it'll turn out great. I'll help as much as I can. We don't get enough surviving Digimon games like this one around here... What do you need help with anyway?

♪~Luis~♫

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
The Female Digimon's evos have.........interesting designs........

This whole game gets more interesting by the minute.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
i have watched many digimon series, i like tamers 100 %, i hope there will be card game like in tamers too

and btw this game is cool

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
cool when its done i hope you give out the link cuz i love digimon oh and nice use of guilmon for the screenshots cuz he is my favorite digimon.

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
okay thnx Btw like this digimon game would i be allowed to post a bleach game?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
okay thnx Btw like this digimon game would i be allowed to post a bleach game?

Of course you can the game development section isn't just for pokemon games it's for games of all types of variety.

On Topic: Well FMP is on vacation so the update on the digimon game won't be coming for another week or 2. But the next update will be cover a lot of stuff.

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Okay thanks i started last night and well in really new to this stuff but yea i think it looks good I'm still debating on the story though wether it will cover the whole bleach story line or just a story of my own or just training your SR abilitys to become #1 but yea

And oh ok thanks how do you know though?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Okay thanks i started last night and well in really new to this stuff but yea i think it looks good I'm still debating on the story though wether it will cover the whole bleach story line or just a story of my own or just training your SR abilitys to become #1 but yea

And oh ok thanks how do you know though?

Because I am the 2nd staff member on the team :\

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Oh ok lol i didn't like i said im kinda new here.....

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
oh ok felt a little dumb for a second but now im waiting for a mod approve my thread....

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
hi wow this looks amiazing i know im new here and i dont do much hacking but is it possible for me to be able to test this when it comes out digimon is the best anime i think and the games are ok this looks way better with the graphics thanks

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
no i didnt mean i thought it was a hack its just a came accross this by looking at new games and some people know loads about making games and hacking so i cant help thats all thanks though

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
i was hooked on digimon tamers season and was hoping that this game owuld be similar =) ive always loved digimon more the pokemon since when i was younger like come on guyz they can actaully talk >.> but it would be cool if yur character can use the cards to digivovle their digimon it was so cool at the time when i was little i wonder if it still is =)

killer-g

S to the o
Years
coool game. I like the way you let the poster determine the colour of your digivice, I like how you put in the battle just like in the ds.
Great game, you just gained a fan ;)
b.t.w what is the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back