• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight: A Darker than Black RP (M) (OOC)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
methinks they have been having powerful strokes of inactivity lately for on raisin or another.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey guys, almost' finally completed my SU xD she's called Nicole and will probably meet ya in the market, so just ready yourselves, SRCA will finally have another foot in ;)

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
well fingers crossed I can keep some of the time xD things should ease up after christmas though, new placement, new boss, new hours :') Working from home <3 gotta love it :P

Sephear

Years
Heeeeeeeeeey Lokie =P I already love you from Youkai Academy so this should be fun.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey sephear! (3 attempts to type that on my phone... Cursed autocorrect! :P) good to have another rp going with ya! Hope it will be :) will hopefully get my su up tonight as well as post so I can then bug you all hehe

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey guys!

I have to apologise about not posting last night. Long story short, I got called in for an interview (absolutely terrifying experience as it started out a group interview >.<) annnd I got the job which is awesome! Staff discount on Games is finally mine!!! wuahaha!

But then had to go back and work over time at the uni to make up for the time I took out for my interview. By the time I got home, I had an apple for dinner, then climbed into bed and slept. (Long post, but this is the short version I swear :P)

Anyways I promise I WILL post this evening after I have traveled back home home for the bank weekend :) \Won't let ya down again.
see you guys tonight!

Sephear

Years
Good work! I'm hoping to get a job at the closest gamestop to us yet, but it's across the river (which is the state boundary between Nevada and Arizona here) and the buses don't cross so it's gonna be a real pain trying until I have my own car...man I hate this town, they should call it the land of inopportunity.

Years
I'm working on another post now. More concerning though is the continued absence of so many people. Where is everyone?!?!

Sephear

Years
Good question, now that you've posted I'll have more to work with, I did a post last night that would inadvertently draw the attention of Lokie's character but...PC went on maintenance RIGHT when I tried to post and I couldn't get it back so I got sad and went to bed.

Years
I hate to say this like a month later, but I apologize for not being here. My wifi got turned off like a week after I posted in the IC thread. It was a large inconvenience to me , and possibly some of you as well. I hope this doesn't exclude me from any of your amazing RP's, Gimmepie.

Back