• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Nice theme. :)

Also, I still haven't finished Nichijou. I watched like 10 out of... I think 13 episodes but never got around to finishing it.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Does it? Well ****. I never checked, lol. Maybe the site I was watching it on had a second page I didn't notice.

Edit: Just checked. They just hadn't uploaded the other episodes.

Is 26 like the designated max number of episodes an anime can ever have in one season or something? So many Anime I've watched have exactly 26 episodes and maybe one special episode or something.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I see.

I have to get around to finishing it then. As well as Gintama, though I highly doubt I'll ever get around to watching all 200+ freaking episodes.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

****ing God Damn it move away from the topic.

Ah well, who do I care. I'm basically just using this topic as a DCC without those rules about topic changing any way. I could care less about the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back