• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen _____ hatched from the egg!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
So for those of you that have played Crystal...what hatched from your Odd Egg?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I... don't know. I don't think I ever hatched it, assuming this isn't the Togepi egg.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
On my first playthrough either Pichu, or Elekid hatched from it (dunno which one though xD) and on my second playthrough I got Tyrouge. I remember, because I wanted a Hitmontop so bad and when it evolved, it became exactly this Pokemon. I was so happy ^^

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
Am i the only person here who got screwed over with a normal igglybuff
i mean i wouldn't be so irratated if it was easier to get moon stones in Crystal....

Years
I got a Cleffa. Was a shame since I already had Togepi on my team. I would've preferred Smoochum since it's the earliest you can get a decent Ice-type.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have no idea what hatched my first playthrough of Crystal because it's been years and that file is long gone. But on my second playthrough I hatched a Shiny Elekid. Though I didn't even know it was shiny until I brought it over to Pokemon Stadium 2 where I then went 'WAITAMINUTE......'

Then with the latest Crystal playthrough I did on an emulator I hatched a Shiny Magby.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
@Cassino: Yeah, this is the egg you get in Crystal only from the daycare man.

Idr my first hatch, but my latest was a shiny igglybuff. :) I'm fine with that since I think that line is awesome and underrated. Her name is Ruby Mace. :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
On the differents playthrough i made, i got a Magby, a Smoochum and an Elekid.
I think of playing again to have shinies.

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
OK guys, I just started a new crytal run and this time I got the pokemon I was least experienced with: Tyrogue

I mean come on!!! (Also my goal was to only use event/trade pokemon so I have
Bayleaf
Onix(ugghh "Rocky")
Togepi
And
This Tyrogue.........Now a Hitmontop

I would have much rather preferred a Smoochum.....

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
The first time I hatched it, I think I got an Igglybuff. :t174: I restarted the game every time i hatched it because my main goal was to get a Pichu from the egg. :t172: I'm pretty sure I got every Pokemon that could hatch out of the egg BUT a Pichu. Just my luck. :disappoin

Back