• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
x:
I ended up replying to her, (kindly) explaining myself. She replied something about corrupting the morals of a minor, then remarked that she enjoys my posts and thinks that I'll make a wonderful mother someday.

Uh. How does one reply to that? Haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I...kind of know her. Not offline, though. I know her name (obviously), that she homeschools, has 10 children (holy arceus...), and is very snarky, but funny. The more I think into this, it's creepy for us to actually talk over Facebook, hmm? x:

Oh gosh. The lack of sleep is getting to me. I just read a post on Facebook about smoking a chicken...but, in my mind, they weren't referring to means of cooking it. And now the idea of it is very amusing. Once again, lack of sleep. Probably shouldn't be on the internet when I'm this tired. X}

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeahhh. I can tell by her posting that she's wary of letting the subject go astray (they currently are discussing alcohol) because she knows I'm there. T: I'm just not going to reply to her message. If I get a chance, I'll join in on their joking again, so she (hopefully) will catch that she doesn't have to worry about watching what she posts.

Or if anyone wants to suggest how I can drop that hint via PM without ending up being forced into a conversation...?
I dunno. She apologized and seemed unhappy that she almost added me to the group. Makes me wonder what goes on there. I:

Tch, well are we your friends or are we just some weirdos?
I'm teasing. Us weirdos love you, too.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
you weirdos. you're like, sooooo weird. what are you, weird? anyways.

I don't care much about Facebook because nobody ever talks to me on there except for homework lol :p i'm lonely

What I hate though is the "I BET YOU CAN'T BALANCE THE NUMBER OF LIKES AND COMMENTS" posts that keep popping up on my wall.
I just get pictures of all my friends having babies. It's horrible, as they all think that their spawn is the bestest most awesomest thing in the entire world and WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT! It's seriously annoying.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I just get pictures of all my friends having babies. It's horrible, as they all think that their spawn is the bestest most awesomest thing in the entire world and WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT! It's seriously annoying.

Yeah same here! I know like 6 people on my fb who all just had babies, and while there are a couple that are cool about it, it just feels like I am getting spammed with baby pictures.

And by making a wonderful mother, I think she means more that you have a good head on your shoulders, and would make a good leader/inspiration :3 So nothing to feel awkward about methinks. (Well that's how I would take it.)
And IMO it was also a common mistake that she were to add you to the group since.. well.. teenagers can be mothers nowadays. It was a bit strange that she'd assume that though, before asking you. Maybe she was so thrilled about her own kid that she wanted to spread the motherly love to everyone hahaha :333

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I can certainly understand the mistake, considering my age isn't on my profile and I'm not actually /in/ my profile picture or that background image that I can't remember the name of.

Tch at least you guys have stuff in your news feed. ;D
Seriously. The only times I talk to people, it's discussing Pokemon with two guys I know. Or being spammed with messages by one of them.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I definitely missed a lot. If I read well, the conversation was on Jess who is ready to be a mother and Dipu who thought we were weirder than him and it's now on baby pictures on FB? Receive my respect DCC.
Anyways I'm not going to have a child anytime soon. Gotta enjoy life before.

Years
Im kinda glad I dont have Facebook so I dont get spammed with random stuff or baby pictures.

I once used Facebook a lot, nowadays I just left it in the dust because PC took my activity away lol.

But as for baby pictures, I don't really like seeing them especially considering life as a parent would be a pain for me, I can't even tolerate childbirth lol. And I love talking to you guys way too much anyways!

I'm gonna have to leave soon because I have work but I just wanted to jump in for a bit hehee.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
who is ready to be a mother
Woah, I totally took this the wrong way and panicked for a second because I thought you had the wrong idea. D;

DCC is so interesting over the weekend haha.
I would also have baby pictures spammed on my facebook by my aunt, but her posts no longer show up in my news feed. I was tired of her ranting and posting horribly taken pictures. But she totally obsesses over her granddaughter and it's annoying.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like to keep in touch with old uni friends (most of them moved away from Toronto too) and co-workers/friends I met on my internship a few years ago. So some new some old, but I hardly like to update my own feed. I just stick to FB messages to chat with people once in a while to keep in touch.
(Inb4 "why don't you skype, Kura?".. Well like I said, they moved away so.. different timezones makes that difficult.)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
What was that wrong idea Jessy-Jess? ;)
I almost don't use FB anymore. I never talk to anyone so why keep it? I just randomly stalk people in there.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's a girl on my newsfeed that I was convinced had a kid because she has him as her profile picture, constantly posting pictures with him, etc. She's hardcore Christian, unmarried, and my age though, so I was like THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT. Turns out it's her nephew but she posts as if it's her kid. o_O

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That girl sure loved her nephew. I don't get why they constantly use babies to take a picture.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just realized that our conversation could be interpreted in several ways. I'll shut up about it now.

I usually don't post on Facebook, aside from occasionally something amusing or maybe a drawing. As Kura said, most of what I do there is just talking via PM. I'm doing that right now, actually.

Uh, this is off-topic, but is it normal that it feels almost like there's a bruise inside my throat? It hurts whenever I swallow and almost feels like there's something there. Not like it's obstructing my breathing, though (which I would recognize, because it happens when I eat turkey).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Don't shut up! Details please
Never experienced this Jess. Maybe because there actually in a bruise in your throat or something.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know if you're being creepy or if it's your subtle way of telling me to explain the ways in which someone could interpret the posts. ?_?

How would that happen, though? If it were from an injury, I think I would remember being hit in the throat with a blunt object!

I feel like I'm being stalked. My friend is spamming me with messages on Facebook, and he just called me. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back