• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At this point the next round will be in a few posts depending on how many haters try to get in the way haha. I seriously think we should make these rounds longer or something.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
At this point the next round will be in a few posts depending on how many haters try to get in the way haha. I seriously think we should make these rounds longer or something.
Longer wouldn't really matter. If the lovers win by the time they reach 100 or 10000 doesn't change the fact, that the haters don't even stand a chance.
Normally I would say this thread should get a pause break and get revived about a couple of months later but it seems that it's not going to die soon. xD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
^ since that is 49 I am going to discount it.

ooh yeah lets get to 666 and have a devil partay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
R.F Should have been 50 and you should have been 51 actually. Unless you really want to bother extending this game. But R.F does have a point haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
R.F Should have been 50 and you should have been 51 actually. Unless you really want to bother extending this game. But R.F does have a point haha.
Funnily I'm not the first one starting with another number but 50. Well whatever we already know how this one will end xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Funnily I'm not the first one starting with another number but 50. Well whatever we already know how this one will end xD

I was counting yours and lucifer's post when I fixed the count haha. ♥

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Pikachu Race! Between Pikachu lovers and haters

Hmmm... Is anyone interested in another Pokemon race? Between, let's say.... Mew & Mewtwo? :D

in other news, September is finally here! Your rent is due!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have rent. ;D

i could casually make this the mew & mewtwo race for a while as I don't see why we should make a new thread for it. and if the switch succeeds we could even make this a game with different races depending on what the members want. say like next one is mew and mewtwo and the one is like... west shellos vs east shellos or something. idk.

Back