• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Time of Rebellion

Should Pokemon ToR include any of the original 695 pokemon + our fakemon?

• Yes, all 695

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, none at all

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes, but not all 695.

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Glad to say, we now have people making character sprites for us! The 3 main characters are done. Waiting for the others. And we have a fakemon spriter allowing us to use his work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey everyone! Couple updates today!

-New grass tiles being used. The game looks SOOO much better with them. Ill update the screenshots soon.
-2 new fakemon artists with us. Names will not be stated until they finish their first peices for us. Ivee has not been within contact recently I hope they are fine.
-Making pretty god progress with maps. Hopefully we will soon have battle screens and a title screen for you guys. Just waiting on Pkmn.master who in spite of having his own game, is helping us SOOOOO much.

Some gymleader sprites are posted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
We now welcome Zusuriki to the team! They will be doing fakemon and they are amazing at them!

Looking for mappers and Custom Tile Artists! We only have 2 mappers as of now.

Grasselephents.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Making great progress with everything! More maps are done and being made. Zusuriki our new fakemon artist is making some awesome new fakemon. im working on an even better plot. And akuma-Tsubasa has been creating some even more epic sprites.

Now check out the water starter evo line.

Please leave feedback on everything!

waterstarter.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Ok guys quick update on MY personal plans for today!

First off, im going to re-do Crimsonwood in my own style, and make it less squared.
Then, im going to update the plot once again to something new that I came up with.
And last but not least, im going to take a shot at creating custom battle backrounds!

Also on a side note, Pkmn.Master created us a title screen and battle graphics! Big thanks to him!

Ok guys! Crimsonwood has been re-done and looks sooo much better. Name of the game has been changed. New logo made by myself. I have uploaded screen shots of our new grass tile, and tall grass tiles. Also uploaded a random route, a mountain town, and a beach village. I failed at making battle backrounds. Can use some help in that. here are some new screenshots, more to come tommorow!

They are in order-
-New logo
-New crimsonwood
-Mountain Town
-Beach village
-Random route

Title-1.png

ToR1.png

Tor2.png

Tor3.png

Tor4.png

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Nice new maps. On the route though, you are missing the top of one of the hills. I believe you put grass on the same layer as it, and it got deleted

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Thanks! And yes thats a tile error ill fix it now!

I have really improved if I can say so myself. Im now re-doing the old towns done by me aswell as making some new maps. Ill have some more screenshots soon.

Years
You should try fixing the shadow on that one building with cog looking things on the side. The shadow is a solid black, while all the other buildings have gray shadows. It looks really out of place.

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
this Is good i cant say anything more good luck with this hack

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Final Fire evo is done! Looks great but I wish we came up with a better idea for it. Ill see what I can come up with. Also I know the fakemon are in different styles and not sugi style, but we will be having sugi style spriters sprite them, so its all good.

Firelion.png

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
Despite all of the complications earlier, I feel like this game has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work as I look forward to seeing this fixed and completed in the future! I also like the fact that you incorporated separate factions in it as well.

Some people already commented about the problems about the game, so from my own view I don't think I need to say anything for now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
I have re-done all old cities. We have some new tiles too! Ill post new pics soon. Also, Thatonegurl is now scripting for us, which is a great help.

Littlered

The Red One
Years
WOAH! Okay what gives!? xD

So I stopped working on the maps like about a week and a 1/2 ago because I could no longer find "Pokemon Jade" in this whole forum anymore and I figured progress had abruptly stopped without anouncement.

I am soo sorry I stopped working on this with you guys and I'm aware I probably should have sent a Pm to you Oldbarrel when I realized the topic name was gone. I had no idea like legit that we switched the name and all of this. I know in my last pm I said I'd have the maps to you by around this time but truth is I don't have them since I stopped working on them because I thought you had ended this project. Please forgive me and understand my dilemna here, if you wish to remove me from your credits list I understand, if not I will gladly come back and help mapping if you send me over the new files, I am soo sorry beyond belief right now >_>​

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Its ok and we would be glad to have you back! I probobly should have told you the name changed.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey everyone! Sorry for a while of not updating! I have been away for a week, and before that we have just been working. Work is a bit slower, but don't worry, we dont plan on quiting on this game! Thanks for the support!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Upgraded the screen shots check em out! Here are a couple. On the third one, I know theres a tile error on the big one. Ill fix it.

jade13.png

jade14.png

jade2-2.png

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
I guess it has potential since Ivee and Zusikiri have nice art, but the maps could use some renovation, there's really no synergy between the tiles at all as they're from a bunch of different styles and there isn't any 'one' coherent idea for each town and route like there is in the games [such as Ecruteak having old-style/traditional buildings because the city is full of history, while you have such a building in a town with farm tiles]. Just look at maps from the game or deviantart if you need to clarify what I'm saying. Also those thatsowitty tiles aren't that good just saying...

Back