• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Traveling from one island to another with surf would be cool and he could add a weather system for the islands and make it rain at some and add snowing for others :)
Btw i wonder how to get a Eon Mail to give it to the lady in Goldenrods Center, in Crystal you could get it only with Mystery Gift...
Well, the islands are tropical (south of Kanto), so don't count on snow. Bad thunderstorms however? You bet it's possible. ;)

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That would be awesome i like rain in games and there could be snow atleast in 1 of the islands, maybe where articuno will be located :)
Hmm. Whatever one has more of a mountain peak, snow starting into the mountains. Interesting, Mr. Holmes, very interesting...

Cyclone

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Pokemon ROM Hacking can be tough by normal means, but you deserve props for your skills.

Years
The game is a remake of crystal with almost everything same with very minor changes and ofc updated graphics and sound
The story will be the same for johto and kanto but there will be a third region (Sevii Islands) that will have its own story trainers,legendery pokemon and 3rd gen pokemon
If you have played the creators other hack you will notice that he is very creative with a good sense of humour so Sevii will probably be a very interesting place
And maybe there will be some new events in the 2 first regions after you finish the original story
Yes this game may not have extra rivals or new things yet but its a very stable remake you wont find any game breaking bugs or have to restart your game all the time because a script doesnt activates :D
Just wait for future betas for extra new content :)
As this is a hack so the evolution changes as well as avaialablity of pokes upto 3rd ge must be at least available for catching right?

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
i'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, maybe i missed it, but what about trade evolutions? onix, haunter, kadabra, sedra, machoke, graveler, and company. do they evolve naturally?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
i'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, maybe i missed it, but what about trade evolutions? onix, haunter, kadabra, sedra, machoke, graveler, and company. do they evolve naturally?
I think ElitePokes answered this right above you. As to how they each evolve, that I have no idea; I'm sure once the game is complete there will be a full list provided by diego (unless that part is already figured out and he might list them regardless).

Cyclone

Years
So far i only tried to evolve Kadabra to play at Battle Tower and Onix and managed to evolve Kadabra by lvling up at a very low lvl :D
My Onix still wont evolve so i guess i need it to hold Metal Coat to evolve and you can get 1 in the ship that gets you to Kanto (or is there another way to get this item?) and beta 2 of this hack ends before this event lol

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So far i only tried to evolve Kadabra to play at Battle Tower and Onix and managed to evolve Kadabra by lvling up at a very low lvl :D
My Onix still wont evolve so i guess i need it to hold Metal Coat to evolve and you can get 1 in the ship that gets you to Kanto (or is there another way to get this item?) and beta 2 of this hack ends before this event lol
Per Bulbapedia for the original Crystal (a good source since this is an attempt at a clone):

S.S. Aqua, held by wild Magnemite, held by Maggie (Power Plant)
Seems you may want to hound the wild Magnemite with Thief. They're on 6 and 11 in Kanto, 38 and 39 in Johto (I know the latter as I fought a lot of them in SS too - paralysis sucks!).

Cyclone

Years
Hey i found some more bugs

Update on Sunday never happening in my game:
If i set the day to be Sunday in the beggining of the game its Sunday but the next day it becomes the current day in my Androids systems date... And days change normally untill its supposed to be Sunday but its Wednesday instead and then Monday and etc...

This is a Biker as you see in Battle Tower but in the battle he gets a Kimono Girls Sprite
sdpnqw.png
295d82r.png

This also happens in Battle Tower with my Jumpluff some times
35cl947.png

In the route near Lake of Rage this happens
289ygy0.png
vikzts.png

Golbat is shown to appear in New Bark Town in the Pokedex which is not true
1z6wb5s.png

This is a funny one :D Maybe happens if you never go through that gate when the 2 team rockets members are there
2rpzdaw.png

This 2 women in the multi challenge in the Battle Tower look like they are flying like ghosts instead of walking which is a bit creepy :D
2v8sqad.png
2yls7zn.png

This happened in the Game Corner i had a free space for a pokemon but this dialogue was appearing
o6cqqg.png

Some Suggestions:

Since we cant walk on all the other tools in this shop you could change this for this tools too bc we can walk on them now
4h5k6b.png

This PC would make a beep in Crystal maybe you will want to change this in the future
35leywi.png

You could change this dialogue since sleeping Pokemon never appear in this hack yet
2uzxyc3.png

In Crystal you cant give Berries to the sick Miltank until you talk to the man in the near house in this hack however you can without speaking to him this could change too

And a question, is there any use for the Battle Points for now, i won lots of them and dont know what to do with them :P

Last edited:
Back