• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I go after Final Destination, disguised as a police officer. Upon reaching the Undisclosed Location, I tell him to release the Shaymin at once, but he obviously doesn't listen. Angered, I rip off my police disguise, which catches Final Destination off-guard, causing him to drop the Shaymin. I pick the Shaymin up and send out my Salamence to fly us far away from the Undisclosed Location.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I run and see you flying away, so it's not that hard for my Walrein to come out and start a hailstorm. I then have my Skarmory take my Walrein literally up into the clouds so it causes a big Blizzard which hits your Salamence like Thunder to a Lightningrod Electrivire. This causes Salamence to plummet, by my Alakazam safely teleports Shaymin on the clouds, where we let the clouds slooowly float through the sky taking us anywhere it goes.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
So I was just meditating on my Togekiss up in the clouds, minding my own business when a I slowly see a human like figure with an Alakazam floating nearby, they hadn't seen me. I watched them slowly float by. This was the first person I had seen in days. I had been spending my time out in the wild trying to search for rare pokemon. Almost before I couldn't see the person any more, I noticed a green, white and pink creature, floating beside them, could it be what I think it is, the mythical, magical pokemon Shaymin, it was, I knew what I had to do.

I commanded Togekiss to use metronome at the human and their Alakazam, Togekiss ended up using hyperbeam. I saw the figures start to fall. As I swooped in with Togekiss and caught the Shaymin. The Shaymin seemed to like nesting on Togekiss' head. I re assured the Shaymin that it would be safe with us. We swooped of into the sunset. As it was getting dark.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
So most people don't normally realise I'm up high in the sky at night searching for the occasional Hydreigon attack but I can assure you my flock of Swablus and Altarias make great coverage, what do I see? this one person flying on a Togekiss, I'm thinking that guy is asking to be caught, like my grandfather taught me "rule 1 of nature: never stand out", of course this guy was as obvious as ever and you know what I spy on his Togekiss? a Shaymin! I thought to myself it would be useful to have one for healing affects so I command my Swablus and Altarias to use Cotton Spore and fly towards them as to create a sort of cloud and before the other guy knew it I was flying away nestled in my lead Altaria.

Now I knew the guy would suspect Shaymin would be missing, so I swapped out to a different terrain; the underground and used my Excadrill, Dugtrio and Sandslash to dig underneath and then cap the hole shut, of course this must've been my lucky day because I stumbled upon a giant lava lake filled with fire types and there was so much to explore, so I got my Altaria to Sing the Shaymin to sleep and I headed down to explore this area.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
It had only been an hour since I first got the Shaymin and now it was gone. Togekiss and I landed and looked around for any trace of the trainer who stole the Shaymin from me. I sent out my Chimchar and asked him to help us look. After some looking we all met up over in a rough grounded area. Togekiss had found nothing, but Chimchar had found a flower. I thought nothing of it at the time. After some further inspection we found an area where the ground was a lot warmer. There seemed to be a cloudy mist around the area. The mist was a lot like the stuff that first surrounded us when Shaymin was stolen. Although the ground in this area was very tough, we found a patch where the ground was soft and looked like it had been lately dug up. I asked Chimchar to use dig, and so he did. I returned Togekiss as we slowly descended.

We seemed to have reached a brightly lit cavern. Chimchar and I snuck around a corner hoping that we would find what we came for, and there sitting on the cavern floor was the sleeping Shaymin. I gently woke the Shaymin hoping not to make to much noise, the trainer who stole it from me seemed to be nowhere in sight. I slowly started to lead the Shaymin down one of the tunnels, but the Shaymin was slow and tired. It was at that moment I remembered the flower that Chimchar found. It was that special pink flower that looks like the one on Shaymin, I got it out from my pocket and gave it to the Shaymin, Shaymin started glowing, then before I knew it the Shaymin was in its Sky forme. With Shaymin flying around me and Chimchar on my shoulders. We headed deeper into the caves and further away from the lava filled tunnels that were brightly lit, as we walked the only light we had was the light from Chimchar's tail.....

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Well, Well, Well look's like my trapped worked, that foolish trainer with the Togekiss went down the trap tunnel, I knew leaving the Gracidea above would get Shaymin moving but getting this guy down there is to funny.

I followed him with my Excadrill who had dug out a passage with small peep-holes on the walls so I could keep an eye on them. It seemed as though the trainer had a Chimchar with them. It didn't matter though because within a few hours he'd fallen into the trap! I had gotten some Camerupts to create lava plumes to make a single passage Shaymin would go. The trainer and Shaymin ended up in my Galvantula's Web. I walked up to him and said "Well looks like we meet again" I'll be taking you back Shaymin and carefully without breaking the web removed Shaymin and the Gracidea from the web, of course I let Shaymin keep the Gracidea, it made Shaymin happy. So I decided the best thing to do was to keep this trainer from getting Shaymin back.

First I removed all his Pokeballs, active or not and threw them across a giant hole thanks to Excadrill of course. They were safe and within view but without pokemon they were not going back to their trainer anytime soon. Secondly I had Galvantula completely encase the trainer in the webbing so they were blind. Finally just to make sure I had Galvantula hang the trainer on an extra strong piece of web on the ceiling above the pit.

So there I went with Shaymin, Glavantula and Excadrill up the exit shaft, of course I blocked the exit for the trainer, just in case. So now I'm off to Sunyshore City and then to Flower Paradise to return the Shaymin to its colony.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
It felt like days. So cold. So Quiet....

I realised that my pokemon had been taken away from me. Poor Chimchar, they must have forced him into his pokeball. I hang there, thinking. Not long after i heard some screeching. It seemed close. From darkness, light poored in. My eyes were hurting, and i was still upside down but i could just make out a Zubat flapping its wing in front of me. The Zubat had used cut on the web that was holding me up. I was now free. I suppose Zubats aren't so useless after all. The Zubat had seen what the other trainer had done to me and felt like it would help me. It also saw what happened to my pokeballs. The Zubat kindly flew over to them, and one by one transported the pokemon over to me. The Zubat showed me the entrance that the trainer had left from. I thanked the Zubat, and then set out my Togekiss, Deerling and Ambipom and asked them to destroy the rocks that were in the way. Once the Opening was clear i walked out into the daylight. It seemed like forever since i had seen daylight, because it had been night when we entered the cavern. The opening opened up into a clear area. Just over a hill i could see a city. As i was walking i realised that it was Sunyshore. I Thought that i would head there first and heal my pokemon, they were all tierd.

As i entered the city i could smell the fresh sea air. It was a really relaxing feeling. As i was walking towards the Pokemon Center, i spotted a store that sold personal safety equiptment. I walk over to the small store and looked in the window. There sitting on a Stand was a new Pokeball holder. It works by using fingerprints, only the trainer that owns the pokeballs can take them of the belt. I thought this would garrantee me and my pokemon to stay together. I paid for the holder and started heading towards the pokemon center.

As i entered the Center, there, healing their pokemon, was the trainer that did this to me. Sitting on the counter was the Shaymin. At that moment i sent out Glaceon and asked her to use ice beam. The trainer was just turning around when the powerful beam knocked them out cold. I healed my pokemon, and called for the Shaymin. At this point the trainer was being carried through some doors further into the center on a stretcher. I knew i had to get out of here fast. I returned Glaceon and sent out Togekiss. Just before i left i noticed the trainers Pokeballs still on the counter. I wanted revenge! I stole the pokeballs and hid them in the bushes outside. Then with shaymin on my shoulder and Togekiss up and ready i jumped on togekiss and we flew To Snowpoint City. I thought that would be far enough to not be found.

(hey guys, im really enjoying this and was wondering if we should add all the posts together and create a fanfic, let me know about your thoughts)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Grr... that kid with the Togekiss was back and he'd taken Shaymin, I don't think he realised how vital getting Shaymins to Flower Paradise before Winter was. He must've never heard the legend. It didn't matter I swapped out my team and of course I'd made sure to give Shaymin a little collar on its hind leg under the fur. I looked at it and the person must've taken it pretty far north it was near the North Exit of Mt. Coronet, if he was flying he wasn't anymore.

So I swapped out my pokemon quickly and sent Braviary and Mandibuzz out. I was going to get that Shaymin back and get it to Flower Paradise. So if went to where the tracker had fallen off and sure enough there was an encampment of small lodges around Route 216, development had hit here over the last few years. So I asked the owner of the lead lodge if he'd seen a trainer with a Togekiss or a Shaymin but he said that he'd only seen a guy with a Togekiss head up to Route 217. This was getting dangerous for the trainer and the Shaymin, Route 217 at this time of year is usually overrun with Weavile hunting packs, I had to find them. So I sent out Mamoswine and headed north.

Sure enough after a while of searching I found a trainer and an Electabuzz, wounded from what appeared to be Slash marks. I brought them back to the lodges and left them their to recover. I continued looking and eventually came across a pack of Weavile which I swiftly dispersed except for one who had a Gracidea petal in its head-feathers! I rushed in the direction these Weaviles had come from only to find the trainer and Shaymin tied up on some logs and unconcious. It was one of those proofs Weaviles were getting smarter. I decided it best to get them both out of there since the other Weaviles would surely be back soon as Night was rising. So I summoned Braviary and Mandibuzz again and untied the two.

I decided there was no time to return this trainer to Snowpoint City or the Encampment so I headed straight off to Flower Paradise with Shaymin and the trainer.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I woke up in a field of flowers, i was lying there, unaware of what had happened. I sat up to see the trainer, the trainer that had put me through so much. I went to grab my Pokeball when i noticed that the trainer was feeding the shaymin, and petting it gently. i slowly walked over to them and said hi. They said nothing. I apologised for the ice beam attack. Still Silence. "My name is Ryan, but you can call me Shadow". The Trainer held out some Pokemon food. I gratefully accepted this, then i sent out my Pokemon, Chimchar, Celebi, Deerling, Ambipom, Togekiss and Glaceon sat around in the flowers and ate the Poffins. I sat down next to the shaymin and petted it. Finally the trainer spoke.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
"Ok... my name is Omega I don't know why it just is but that's not important, So has no one ever told you the story?" I asked this fellow named Ryan. His reaction told me he hadn't. So I told him the story "A Long time ago, The Flower Paradise was a harsh wasteland filled with toxic fumes and lava. No pokemon could live here not even legendaries like Moltres." I went on he seemed confused on how so much had changed. "Then a Trainer called Orion found this area and to his shock saw nothing could surive. Soon after his pokemon began getting Poisoned or Burnt from an unknown cause. The trainer pleaded to the legendary pokemon to help them as not even Heal Powder could make them recover." Shadow still seemed confused about how this related to Shaymin, I went on. "Legends tell that Palkia took pity on the ravaged land and couldn't have his Space be unlivable, so Palkia created one Gracidea. Orion watched that Gracidea grow into a Gracidea bush and used those flowers to revive his pokemon. The soon after the bush started shaking and a Shaymin fell out. This Shaymin was alone and cold, and like Palkia, Orion took pity on Shaymin and kept it warm. This instantly turned the entire field into a paradise where water was fresh. Flowers and trees could grow a pokemon could thrive. Orion decided to live in Flower Paradise with Shaymin and his burial is located on the north Pinnacle today." Shadow seemed to now understand what I meant by Shaymin's significance in the area.

I brought Shadow to Orion's Grave and I showed Shadow a letter made by Orion.

Dear whoever may come to read this

My name is Orion, in Flower Paradise you may have encountered Shaymin, a rare and wonderous pokemon. Unfortunately there is one Shaymin who can not leave this place, the Orion Shaymin. You can tell this Shaymin from others as it transforms into Sky Forme Shaymin when exposed to a Fully-grown Gracidea. Whoever may read this must know this Shaymin must stay in Flower Paradise no matter what.

Do not question this order or when winter strikes Sinnoh, a disease will be released and Sinnoh will be plunged into chaos, if this happens resort to summoning Dialga and Palkia, the two legendary Time-Space Pokemon, they are the only hope if shaymin is lost from Flower Paradise. Whatever happens make sure to follow these rules.

1) Never let Shaymin leave Flower Paradise during winter or they will die
2) Do not let Giratina touch Shaymin, Giratina's reverse powers infect Shaymin with anti-photosynthesis
3) Do not let Shaymin fall into any of my borther's or descendants hands, my brothers may symbolise what appears to be hope but it is a lie. Alpha - The eldest of us four, he and his descendants always wear a White and Black clothing with a "P" on it, Beta & Delta - The twins, These two were born at the same time, they hate each other and will destroy everything to gain power. Beta and his descendants wear Red clothing with a Black "M", Delta and his descendants wear Blue with a White "A".

Thank you for protecting Sinnoh, yours Sincerely Orion.

It began to get dark so Shadow and I decided to camp out under the stars (and Deoxys). I let my Pokemon out; Mandibuzz, Braviary, Mamoswine, Magmortar, Electivire and Houndoom. They soon relaxed and comforted Shadow's team. We all eventually drifted off after that.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
( ok so this has been really fun, but where do we go from here, should we expand the adventure with Shaymin? I got an idea.)

I awoke in the middle of the night to Omega, who was sitting up in his sleeping bad.
We started to talk.
"So have you been trying to get Shaymin back here all this time"
Just as Omega started to answer, we heard a rustle in some bushes
We turned to see a Black shadow. We heard a voice command and before we knew it 2 houndoom were pouncing at us, we were out cold

It was a while when I woke up, I woke Omega and we realised that Shaymin was gone!!!

The only trace was the gracidea flower on the ground and some ash made markings on the ground which read.......

'Don't even try,

...P'

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
uhh... It was Beta's descendants commonly referred to as Team Magma. Shadow and I quickly made sure our pokemon were alright and suddenly I thought up an idea. "Go! Houndoom!" I called out, Houndoom had an excellent nose and picked up the location of the Magma grunts, it was pointing at Veilstone City, so Shadow and I quickly got on Braviary and Togekiss and flew over there. When we arrived we saw the place was a disaster, the lights were mostly broken and the place was filled with noxious fumes. We recalled our pokemon and continued onward. Eventually we reached a Large tower. I didn't remember it last time I was here. We went inside and suddenly an alarm went off! 20 Grunts started running in from all directions, I think one jumped down from an air duct. They all sent out a variation of pokemon. Houndooms, Golbats, Magcargos, Probopasses, Nosepasses and Camerupts. Shadow and I grabbed our Pokeballs.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
One by one all 12 of our Pokemon were surrounding us using powerful attacks. The Houndooms, Golbats, Magcargos, Probopasses, Nosepasses and Camerupts all fell. We continued into the tower with all of our pokemon still following us. All of a Sudden Shaymin appeared. Floating. Shaymin was possesd. It started Attacking us. We didnt know what to do. We couldnt use our Pokemon or we would hurt Shaymin. Suddenly at least a dozen Litwicks came out of no where and started attacking us aswell. It must have been the Litwicks that were controlling Shaymin. What to do.........

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
I awoke on a beach, with no memory of what happened and soaking wet with Gardevoir standing next to me. Suddenly, my vision blurred and I saw a vision. The Shaymin I had morphed into Zoroark! Startled, I breathed in water until I drowned. I died?, I thought. Swampert grabbed me and Zoroark and took us to the surface and to the nearest piece of land. He rummaged through my pockets and retrieved a pokeball. He pressed the button and Gardevoir came out. She understood immediately. She held a hand towards me and water flowed out of my mouth.

My vision blurred again and the flashback ended. "I owe you my life Gardevoir. How do I repay you?" <We can get that Shaymin back.> I smiled. "Lets do it. Teleport us to Shaymin please." There was a flash of purple light and I was standing a midst a weird scene. Shaymin was floating surrounded by Litwick attacking two trainers! The Litwick must have been controlling Shaymin! I knew what to do...

"Bring forth destruction! Zoroark!" Zoroark appeared from his pokeball surrounded by Void energy. Showoff. "Gardevoir, send Zoroark into the astral plane! Zoroark, go into Shaymin and get that Litwick out!" Gardevoir's eyes glowed and Zoroark collapsed. I then saw something like a shadow flow from him into Shaymin. Shaymin pulsed black, purple, and red, then a Litwick flew from Shaymin's body. A shadow flowed back from Shaymin into Zoroark and he picked himself up from the ground. I leaped foward and caught Shaymin before she hit the ground. "Youre safe... Zoroark, Dark Void!" Zoroark lifted his arms and a ball with spiraling waves of darkness formed between his hands. He threw it against the ground and every single Litwick flew backwards and was knocked out. Beta was thrown into a wall, out cold.

I turned and faced the two trainers behind me, smiled, and pointed a thumb at myself. "...I'm Torrent, and I just saved the day. Who's hungry?"

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
... just wow this guy called Torrent just appeared out of nowhere I'm pretty sure his Gardevoir had used teleport. Shadow seemed speechless, his pokemon were well... in shock but that was probably from the Paralysis. I greeted Torrent and explained to him the situation, he seemed drenched, had he been at sea? I didn't know but I explained to him we were in the old Galactic Warehouse where Team Magma had taken Shaymin.

We soon headed off to the Veilstone mall and talked about what had happened to Torrent. He described the Island he was on similarly to "Two Island", I was pretty surprised that Shaymin had travelled so far most likely across Oblivia to get to Sinnoh. I knew there was something odd about Torrent he had a Six pokeball belt but only 3 slots were filled, for someone with a relatively strong team he would more likely had 6 pokemon, he also seemed to be lacking any berries or food. The three of us decided it best to catch the S.S. Vista to Two Island as it was going directly to Two Island to deliver a crate of SMs (Secret Machines) for the Tutor on the cape. So we began our trip over to Canalave.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
The cruise was really relaxing. We were all there relaxing with our pokemon. The breeze was blowing through our hair. We all started chating about our adventures before we encountered the Shaymin.

I spoke of how my adventure started with Chimchar a few years ago. "We have been the best of buddies since, he holds an everstone because he dosent want to evolve until he is ready."

"As for the rest of my Pokemon, I encountered a wild togepi, deerling and aipom, who now stand in my team as Togekiss, Deerling and Ambipom. I was given an Eevee for winning a Pokemon contest. It evolved into the perfect ice pokemon Glaceon. Celebi was a very special capture that happened when i was on my adventure with my friends, this was before we went our seperate ways. Celebi took us through time, to special moments and Celebi took a liking to me. It wanted to come with me on my journey to help keep time in balance, wherever we go."

The Ship started rocking, we didnt think much of it at the time.

So the others started talking about their journeys.

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
"How about you Torrent? Any adventures before Shaymin?", Omega asked. I smiled, lost in time. "My Swampert and I have been buddies since forever. My parents say he hatched at the same moment I was born. Even I wasn't 10 yet, we trained with each other anyways and have been through everything. We met Gardevoir as a Ralts on the first day of our official journey. A Poochyena was bothering her and we came to her assistance. We've had a bond ever since then. Zoroark followed me around for awhile before I caught her. She's quite the trickster if you can believe it. I caught my Salamance, Krookodile, and Blaziken, like the rest of my team, without battling. Thats my story."

I looked expectantly at Omega as the ship rocked gently in the waves. "What's your story?"

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*Shadowstriker in this game my name is Omega just gonna tell you know it was several posts ago anyway

"... uhh where to start" I paused, I wasn't sure whether I should tell them my origin or not. I decided it wouldn't make a difference. I began "My journey started far off east of Unova in a region called Ryanda. Ryanda is a dangerous region, there is no Gym Leaders or Elite Four or Champion. It was wrecked by Groudon and Kyogre raging against each for many centuries. The region was a tough place to live in, very few pokemon lived there and most were vicious being abandoned by their trainers and having to fend off against the region's Poison pokemon. I grew up in one of the major settlements on the Southern coast. I lived with the water pokemon like Remoraid and Sharpedo. I began my journey really when one day only at the age of 7 or 8. I left the settlement to look for some Pecha berries as several of the Electric-type pokemon in our settlement had been poisoned. I found a tree with some oddly shaped berries on them. At first I was confused by the berries. We had never found any berry like them. They were hard and impossible to bite through, there were many colours oddly. I decided it best to pick a few (Pokeballs were not well known in Ryanda at the time and most people thought they were berries) and continue looking. I eventually stumbled upon a Pecha Tree but it was guarded by Ekans. I looked for a path through but I couldn't find one so I got down on my stomach and wriggled as to mimic the Ekans. Of course Ekans must have noticed I wasn't one of them and the all leaped up and began spitting poison at me. I ran for cover but there was nowhere to hide. I started throwing everything I had: Stones, Metal, Small Logs. I eventually ran out of stuff even the Pokeball Berries didn't help (why they didn't activate I didn't know) except for one, a small dirty Dusk ball lay in the bottom of my bag. I threw it but I missed and the ball just bounced past the Ekans."

"The angrily hissed at me, but then the pokeball glowed a fiery orange and from the pokeball burst out a Houndour. This Houndour shook itself clean and growled and barked at the Ekans, they hissed and I thought both I and the Houndour were done for. It then started digging at the ground and tunneled very quickly. It burrowed back up biting and clawing at several Ekans, it continued this until the Ekans ran in fear. I approached it but the Houndour angrily barked at me, it fell all of a sudden. I realised it had been poisoned and quickly grabbed a large Pecha Berry and gave it to the Houndour. It fell asleep and I stayed with it for a night. In the morning the Houndour was better and seemed quite pleased to have a trainer with it. I brought it to the settlement and everyone was quite surprised, It had been a long time since a Fire-type was in the settlement."

So I decided to go to the onboard PC. I swapped out Mandibuzz, for Houndoom. I presented Houndoom's Dusk ball to them, suddenly the ship hit something...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud noises rose from the sides of the boat, the metal sides rattled like crazy and the noise was terribly loud. The boat shook wildly, I stumbled too and fro, Torrent and Omega were both on the ground trying to hold on to some sturdy poles. I reached for my pokeballs to return all my pokemon. As I went to return them the boat thrashed again. I tripped over Glaceon, and almost tumbled of the boat. Luckily Ambipom grabbed my leg with his tail. Unluckily my Pokedex flew out of my pocket and into the sea below. There was no time to think about that now. Omega and Torrent had returned their Pokemon and headed to the entrance of the inside area of the boat. There were many people around screaming, but I could make out them calling for me to come. I returned my pokemon and started to run towards the entrance. The boat now was shaking so much that I couldn't walk ten steps without almost tripping over something. As I was running the noise got louder. I was staring at Omega and Torrents faces which now looked very, very frightened. I slowly stopped and turned to see 5 Gyrados raise out of the water from behind the boat. They were huge, bigger than the normal Gyrados. But there standing on the top of the middle Gyrados was a man in Blue and Whie, withe a big A on his clothes...

I had totally forgot about Shaymin during all the commotion, it seemed to be lying uncocious on the other side of the boat, wherewe were originally sitting,I was about to send out Togekiss to retrieve Shaymin when the Gyrados started shooting water guns all over the ship, leaving some holes on the bottom of the boat......

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ahh! Torrent and I ran inside but on our way in I realized when the ship got knocked around Houndoom's Pokeball (and Houndoom in that sense) had been knocked off the ship, I wasn't about to lose him so I ran outside and saw Shadow standing there being pummeled by Gyarados' I grabbed him and pulled him back, these Gyarados looked familiar then I realized they were Archie's Gyarados when he attacked Slateport City, however was controlling them now must have been close to Archie.

I pulled Shadow and his Togekiss away from the Gyarados and sent out Slowking and Roserade. I commanded Slowking to pull a force field over us all and Roserade to use Leaf Storm to fend off the Gyarados. I didn't notice it until they began to sink down but the Gyarados Rider was holding Shaymin in a capsule. I ran to the side of the boat, I looked over the edge and saw the Gyarados sinking away. Shadow was out cold from the Gyarados, I told Roserade to stay with Shadow and make sure no more pokemon attacked. I grabbed Slowking's horns and jumped into the water...

Back