• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Height/Weight

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Last time I checked, I was 5'6 and weighed about 95 pounds I guess (43 kilos). I guess my height is pretty normal for my age, even though I've always been pretty short compared to the people I hang out with, but with my weight, I guess I'm pretty underweight, and it's always been like that.

Years
Holy hell! Harlequin you make me sound short - and I dwarf most of the people I meet.

I'm 6 ft 5 and weight somewhere between 55 and 60 kilograms (metric system ftw, but being confusing by also using imperials for height even more ftw) - probably closer to the lower end.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
My height is 5'4 typical here for a 13 year old kid. :3 And my weight is probably around 44-46 Kilograms. :3

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
182cm / 51 kilograms. I will most likely be 188cm tall when adult, which is considered tall in my country.
I eat a lot of junk food and exercise rarely, so it's weird how I stay so skinny.

Back