• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be doing if.

What would you be doing

• Dead by now.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Playing a game

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Going to the outside world more

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
What would you be doing if the internet never existed.I said it once in Daily Chit Chat now its a thread.So what would you be doing.

Years
I guess I would be either playing some Games or out side mucking about. Saying that, if the internet didnt exist, I think I would get out more. But then again, I would never be able to talk about Pokemon with people and I would know about most of the things I do now, or made some really cool friends for that matter ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
~Dragonair~ said:
I guess I would be playing a Gameboy Advance game or been drawing on Paint. XD

^
Answered for Mwe~

Except, I'd be playing TCG too...

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
If the internet didn't exist, i'd be spending a lot of time in the library X3 most of the papers i can search for are online, so if they weren't that'd be a lot of hassle >.<
I'd probably draw more, both on computer and by hand, though ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'd be crammed into a small room working on manga night and day and getting toner styles down....Oh wait...I do that now XD

Umm, I'd probably be asleep...I just sleep if I don't have anything to do O.o

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
XD that's a no brainer! XD i have got almost 80 games for my computer i'd play the ones that work (which is like maybe 10 XD)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'd have a social life, and I'd be less afraid of human interaction.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
If the internet didn't exist? Well, I'd probably be playing video games or watching TV. o_O;; Or like Allstories, I might have more of a social life. XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
The internet not existing...?! Thats a very scary thought... O_O' Well, if it didn't, I'd probably be in my room a lot, drawing, reading, keeping to myself. But, I knida already do that, so... yeah...

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
I'd most likely be playing my Nintendo DS, drawing, (I used to do that alot XD) hang outside, or hanging out with my friends more. I need to be more social. XD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
Years
I would be playing video games most definately. And yeah it would kinda suck because then I wouldn't know so many other Pok?mon fans existed... specially girls XD

Years
I would be either playing video games, typing (like I want to do but won't XD) or doing something else. o.o;
no internet? nooooo! *cry in teh corner* XD

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
I'd probably just pick up another hobby to do. :P I'd still pretty much play video games, and watch TV. Maybe also I'd do something more useful with my life. :P

Back