• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity (Click Me)

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys whats up? My name is Cassanova5 (no, the 5 is not an S it is a 5) and I'm just now signed up for Pokecommunity! I have been to the site multiple times in search of great hacks of pokemon games to test out. Heres some things about me…

-Im from Florida
-Im fifteen years old
-Im a sophomore
-Im a hardcore athlete
-Varsity Swimmer
-Varsity Tennis player
-Baseball
-Basketball
-I have pretty much every gaming console after 2002
-Pokemon is my favorite video game ever

So yeah thats just some basics! I have no experience at hacking games but if anyone wants to help me, I would love to learn how! Im great with technology and coming up with scripts and things like that. So if anyone wants to take me under their wing, that would be awesome. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to be a part of the community! Thanks!

~Cassanova5

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Cassanova5, welcome to PokeCommunity. It sounds like you would be interested in our Emulation, Game Development, and Technology forums. If you would like, you can post in the Mentor thread in this section for someone to help show you around, but not for the actual help in hacking a game. If you would like help, be sure to check out the three sections I listed above. I'm sure the people there would be glad to lend you a hand.

You are also free to come check us out at the Trade Corner. If you are ever looking for any Pokemon, come by and let us know. Just be sure to post replies and threads according to the rules.

On that note, I'd also like to say that you should read the rules here, it helps to prevent any problems down the road. That said, I hop you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Cassanova! It's a pleasure to meet you and see you join this amazing community :D I see you are a great athlete at school, which is awesome! Swimming is one of my favorite sports, as well as my favorite thing to do.

I'm sure you will receive the best help you need when it comes to hacking. ROM hackers here, as well as the mods of the Emulation section are more than happy to help you out when it comes to hacking. Check out some of the help threads provided at the section, and don't hesitate to ask any questions! You can also ask a staff member in bold any questions about the forum, as they are always there to help!

Anyways, see ya around, and have fun hacking!

Years
Welcome to PC, Cassanova5, and it's good to meet you! I also found out about the site thanks to the hacks here. Without the awesome game that is Shiny Gold, I probably wouldn't be here right now. :3

Pretty darn awesome that you're athletic! I really love swimming and tennis myself but rarely participate in them, sadly. It's also impressive to hear that you own so many consoles; maybe stopping by the Video Games section would be enjoyable for you since you can discuss anything game-related over there. The awesome Technology & Internet section seems like it would be a good fit for you too, as tabor62 already suggested, though even outside these two sections of the site there is a lot more to explore and participate in! But I'll echo what you said about Pokemon being the best game franchise ever, because I totally agree. <3; It just gets more and more addicting - plus there's so much to do post-game so Pokemon usually lasts you for a long while. Doubt most people could ever spend 200+ hours on many other games but Pokemon haha.

Sadly I don't have ROM hacking experience so I can't really help you out in that regard, but there is the awesome Emulation section for all your hacking needs, as the above posters already suggested, so stop by sometime. Understanding how it works as a beginner is the hard part but once you've gotten the hang of that, learning becomes much smoother. Keep at it and you'll be on your way to making a game in no time! Bonus points if you decide to hack R/S/E or FR/LG, because those are my favorites to play. :D

Have a great time, see you around, and feel free to contact me or Cid if you need anything!

Years
Heya! Welcome to the club here!

(Dangit, I can't think of anything else to say. I never was much for replying.)

Back