• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Where is Waterfall located? Thanks! Great Game~!

After defeated the E4,go to Cayon Path,there'll be a cave there,enter it and battle Genesect,after that,N will appear,after he leave,go to the top of Mt.Skywall,he'll give you HM07 Waterfall.

Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:

teamasofnow.png

That TM shop improved them a lot!

Thanks for reporting,and I found that most of then were undiscovered before,and I've fixed them just now.

Years
Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:

I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

halloffamevf.png
(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?

Last edited:

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..

Years
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..

The same thing happened to me, but there is a way out. If I recall correctly, you have to go as much far as possible from the rocks, and the distribution will get back to normal, so you will be able to move them properly.

Speaking of the Trick House, that water warp puzzle, where if you did a bad step, you went back to the beginning was very annoying, luckily VBA has that load save state function...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I've just beat Samuel and this is my team

Do you like it?

Hmm...Your team looks fine...

Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:

I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

halloffamevf.png
(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?

I've fixed these bugs,and I'm not about to change Basculin's Exp.Piont,because there're too many of them in this hack,I don't want it such easy to gain Exp. Points,and I've made Outrage 120 BP,and made it only 10 PP like how B/W did,and I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.

This hack ends after you win on the Challenge Bridge and win the first prise in the Central Area,as for that trick house...I do that on purpose,after all,it's a trick house,so it ought to be difficult to get through.

I am continuing to play and I'm noticing that there are fewer errors.
Good work!
But I've found are a couple xD
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/542/pokemonemerald02.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/838/pokemonemerald01a.png
And. .. How do I evolve my Machoke?

I've fixed these bugs just now,and to evelove your Machoke,you need to make it level up with happiness value at 220.

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:

You can envolve Fraxure to Haxorus by leveling it up to Lv 60.
Thanks,I've fixed these just now.And I edited the bike sprite of the players,just like what I have done for Resolute Version just now,a screenshot:
BIKEPIC_zpsd7f5a384.png

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Maybe it is only a my problem but many errors that I mentioned earlier
there are still in Version2.13 II...

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Is English not your first language or what? Because you don't have any spaces after your punctuation's and you have a lot of grammar errors.

Years
Does this game have the physical/special split?

In this same page, 1158 said:

I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.

i can't seem to find a way to goto the first gym

Because before you can enter the gym, you have to go west, explore that cave, and enter the house of the Cutter. There will be an event there, and after that you can go to the Gym.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
For a pokemon like Magmar to evolve? What method are we using?

Is it just high friendship, or do I need to find the Magmarizer? If so, where is it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
i cant play the ups file i downloaded on the first page can someone please upload the file preferablyi IPS

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
Hi im loving this hack so far but im stuck on the part after youve beaten the dark type gym what do i do next?

Back