• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Welcome back, even with you stopping short this was among the most fun and complete hacks on this site! Looking forward to see the developments in plot/gameplay that were alluded to early on! Good luck.

I do love kiwee btw :)
Thanks.

Can't tell you how glad I am this is back. :')
Little bird guy looks really nice with his little egg helmet. He's the Pidgey of Sienna?
Anyway, if you need any sprites just let me know. I've improved a lot now. ;)
Well, I needed something to do while Sienna was gone.
Hehe.

the game seems pretty linear, love this hack though and im eager for the update.
Thanks.

I've mostly been working on graphical updates for the fact. Here's the first of what should be many new updates:

trainer.png
grass.png
sand.png

sea-1.png
cave-1.png
indoor.png

Thanks to mindfreak for inserting. :)

Last edited:

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Quick question, I'm at the Origin well in Kaveri Town, and I just realized that I need Surf to get through it. I know how to get Surf, by giving that guy in Angara town his Tauros. I found the Tauros, but when I speak to it, all that comes up is "Tauros: Moo! Moo!," it doesn't give me an opportunity to take it to the guy who lost it. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
Quick question, I'm at the Origin well in Kaveri Town, and I just realized that I need Surf to get through it. I know how to get Surf, by giving that guy in Angara town his Tauros. I found the Tauros, but when I speak to it, all that comes up is "Tauros: Moo! Moo!," it doesn't give me an opportunity to take it to the guy who lost it. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!
gotta have an empty party space for it

Logan

Years
Thanks! :P

Anyway, I larve these graphic changes you've made. They're well inserted by a truly wonderful hacker. ;)
Thanks.

Could it be, Sienna actually has a gameplay update? Yup, that's right, I actually added a new event for the first time in eight months haha.

hera2.png
hera3.png
hera4.png

Credit to Kyledove/Coronis for the Heracross OW.

Years
This update thing is getting out of hand. xD You must be working hard. :P

Anyway, I love the idea of a character introducing a shiny Pokemon, especially a Heracross, it looks pretty cool.

Good luck!! :D

marcc5m

what
Years
Battle backgrounds look much better. Did you get rid of that glitch where they are still there after catching a Pokemon?
Heracross event looks nice, a character has never really properly told us about shinies in any of GF's games, so good idea. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2011
hello ..

i have some Q's about the game .. and i hope that i'm asking at the right place ^_^'

i manged to defeat 7 gym leaders .. yet, i'm stock .. i donno what to do .. i went to the 8th gym and i couldn't enter .. there is a note on the gym door .. the leader is travelling for some sort of league business .. also , i cant enter the TV station to help the PROF .. and there is a an entrance to a jungle with team Rocket members not allowing me to enter .. and its hard to move around cuz "FLY" doesn't work at all ..
i tried searching and youtubing but there isn't any progress ..

i simply cant do anything after defeating the 7th gym leader ..

please can someone HELP me ._.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
hello ..

i have some Q's about the game .. and i hope that i'm asking at the right place ^_^'

i manged to defeat 7 gym leaders .. yet, i'm stock .. i donno what to do .. i went to the 8th gym and i couldn't enter .. there is a note on the gym door .. the leader is travelling for some sort of league business .. also , i cant enter the TV station to help the PROF .. and there is a an entrance to a jungle with team Rocket members not allowing me to enter .. and its hard to move around cuz "FLY" doesn't work at all ..

Beta 3 ends once you've beaten the seventh Gym Leader. You'll have to wait for the next one to continue the story :P

I really love Heracross, so having the ability to get a shiny one in Sienna will be awesome. Keep on trucking, Harry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
I successfully patch the game to a pokemon firered and it works on my gpsp.but there is always a note that says '1m circuit board is not install' will that affect the game?please help me

Last edited:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
This hack, AMAZING :D !!!!!
Can I ask why you retard to give us the next betas? (sorry for this question).
I hope to make it mooore fun!!
Good luck!!

Logan

Years
Ooh, shiny Heracross event!

Glad to see that you've un-cancelled Sienna. Was one of the hacks I was most looking forward to! :)
Thanks pal.

This update thing is getting out of hand. xD You must be working hard. :P

Anyway, I love the idea of a character introducing a shiny Pokemon, especially a Heracross, it looks pretty cool.

Good luck!! :D
Prepare for another :).

Does this all mean that sienna is back.
Wait I should know this shouldn't I?

hi :)
*Insert dramatic effect*

Battle backgrounds look much better. Did you get rid of that glitch where they are still there after catching a Pokemon?
Heracross event looks nice, a character has never really properly told us about shinies in any of GF's games, so good idea. :)
I know how to get rid of it, but it means my backgrounds wouldn't look as nice as I want them too.

hello ..

End of the beta.

Beta 3 ends once you've beaten the seventh Gym Leader. You'll have to wait for the next one to continue the story :P

I really love Heracross, so having the ability to get a shiny one in Sienna will be awesome. Keep on trucking, Harry.
Cheers Derry.

I successfully patch the game to a pokemon firered and it works on my gpsp.but there is always a note that says '1m circuit board is not install' will that affect the game?please help me
I don't offer support to anything other than VBA. Sorry!

This hack, AMAZING :D !!!!!
Can I ask why you retard to give us the next betas? (sorry for this question).
I hope to make it mooore fun!!
Good luck!!
Uh, I have no clue what you're asking. Thanks for the compliment though.

Have fun staring at the new Kent Cross (wonderfully remapped by DrFuji himself).

kc3.png
kc2.png
kc1.png

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hey, I tried to patch beta 3.1 to a Fire Red ROM, but it won't open in VBA. I used a v1.1 ROM that I dumped myself and a V1.0 ROM that I downloaded. Neither one will patch to the .IPS Patch. Please help!

BTW i'm a n00b

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2011
DrFuji , Manipulation ..
thanx .. that was a great hack .. loved it sO much ..

i guess i'll find something else to do until the birth of the new beta ..

thnQ again ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Hello and thanks a lot for this hack, which is, by far, the better i ever played.

Though, i have a question, can i find a moonstone somewhere in the game? Im asking because im levelling a nidorino, and i hope i will be able to evolve him.

Thanks a lot

Back